The notification for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Recruitment is expected to be released soon. Candidates for this exam must have completed a B.Sc. degree in any branch of chemistry. They should also fulfill the minimum age requirement in order to be considered for the position.
Applicants must be 18-33 years old. The admit card for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector will be available a few days before the exam. Last year, the position of health and malaria inspector had 289 vacancies.
Table of Contents
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector 2022: Overview
The highlights of the exam are listed below to help you get a better understanding of the exam.
|Exam Name||RRB Health and Malaria Inspector|
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Levels of Exam||Single Paper|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Exam Language||English, Hindi,|
|Exam Purpose||For recruitment of candidates Health and Malaria Inspector|
|RRB Official Website||http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/|
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam Dates 2022
Based on the previous year’s data on RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam dates, Candidates can learn about the exam schedule. The expected exam dates are listed in the following table:
|Exam related Events||Tentative Exam Schedule|
|Official Notification Release||Last Week of March 2022|
|Beginning of online application process||The first week of April 2022|
|Admit Card Release||To Be Announced|
|Recruitment Exam Level 1||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Apply Online
- Step 1: Go to the RRB’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “RRB Health and Malaria Inspector” notification.
- Step 3: Enter the required details in the application form and click submit after paying the application fees.
- Step 4: Apply for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector position.
- Step 5: Download and print the application form for future reference
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Application fee
The application fees for RRB Health and Malaria Inspectors vary depending on the category, which is listed below:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Railway Lab Assistant Recruitment||RRB Staff Nurse||IRMS|
|RRB JE Electrical Engineering||RRB ASM||Railways TC|
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must also fulfill all the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector eligibility criteria, in addition to the selection process. The eligibility criteria would include age requirements, educational qualifications, and other factors. Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Min. Age: 20 years
- Max. Age: Must not have attained the age of 33 years.
B.Sc. in any branch of chemistry with Chemistry as the main or optional subject.
(a) A one-year diploma in health/sanitary inspection is required.
(b) The National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi, must have awarded one-year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Age Relaxation
Candidates applying for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam will be allowed to apply for the following age relaxations:
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months of service after attestation||33 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for UR.|
36 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for OBC NCL.
38 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for SC/ST.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
One of the following is required of a candidate:
- A citizen of India, or
- A individual of Indian origin who has moved to India permanently from Pakistan/Burma/Sri Lanka/East African Countries of Kenya/Uganda/the United Republic of Tanzania/Zambia/Malawi/Zaire/Ethiopia/and Vietnam.
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India, or
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam Syllabus
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Recruitment Syllabus should be well known by the candidates before studying for the exam. Candidates can start preparing by looking over the Health and Malaria Inspector syllabus and pattern of the exam, which are provided below.
- Environmental Sanitation and Sanitary Engineering,
- Food and Nutrition,
- Health and Death Statistics
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases (prevention and control),
|Names of Sections||Topics Covered|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||
|General Science (Physics & Chemistry)||
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
The RRB Health & Malaria Inspector Pattern of Exam is shown in the table below.
|Sections Covered||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Allotted Time|
|Professional ability||70||70||90 minutes|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and reasoning||10||10|
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Preparation Plan 2022
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to pass the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam:
- For the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam, candidates can consult the best-recommended books.
- To keep track of your own preparedness, practice various previous year’s papers.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam: Admit Card
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Admit Card 2022 is expected to be released soon. The eligible candidates after applying successfully for the exam can get their admit cards by downloading them. To obtain the admit card, candidates must go to the official website.
- Step 1: Look for the admit card download link on the RRB’s official website.
- Step 2: Enter all the required details and submit your application.
- Step 3: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Save the admission card for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector to your computer for future reference.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam: Answer Key
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Answer Key is expected to be released after the exam. The answer key will be useful to the applicants.
Steps to download the answer key
After the examination is completed, the RRB’s official website will release the answer key. The procedure for getting the answer key is mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RRB
- Step 2: There are several advertisements on the “Home” page.
- Step 3: Look for the advertisement “RRB Level 1 Answer Key 2022” and click on it.
- Step 4: Make a copy of the answer key.
- Step 5: As soon as your answer key is displaced on the screen, you can calculate your marks.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam: Result
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector results will be released shortly after the exam.
Steps to Check the Results
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RRB, then click on the link “Results.”
- Step 2: In the results of different RRB examinations, you will find a variety of messages.
- Step 3: Look for the link “Candidates Shortlisted in RRB Level 1 Recruitment 2022” and click on it.
- Step 4: A PDF will now open.
- Step 5: Type your roll number in the CTRL+F box; if it is displayed in the list of selected candidates, then it means that you have qualified for the exam.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Exam 2022: Preparation Books
Candidates who want to score good marks in the exam should be familiar with the following books, as they will help them prepare. A list of books recommended for RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Recruitment is as follows:
|Book NameAuthor’s NameHealth and Malaria Inspector Recruitment Exam GuidePandey RavindraNLC HEALTH INSPECTOR & SME PREPARATION BOOKExam QuestionsTextbook of Health Inspector Diploma in Third Year Paramedical Course PaperbackProf D P GaneshRRB: Health & Malaria Inspector (Grade-III) Recruitment Exam GuideR GuptaText Book Of Health Inspector Diploma In 2nd Year Paramedical CourseP GaneshRRB: Health & Malaria Inspector (Grade-III) Recruitment Exam GuideRamesh Publishing House|
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Salary
Employees in the Level 1 pay band earn between INR 9,300 and 34,800 per year. Your salary rises as you advance in your career and gain more experience. Because this is a federal job, the pay commission will be determined by the federal government. The 7th pay commission is currently in effect for the employees of the central government.
|Pay Band||Rs 9,300 – 34,800|
|Grade Pay||Rs 4,200|
|House Rent Allowance (depending on cities -8% to 24%)||Rs 8,640|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs 3,060|
Candidates will also receive a transportation allowance, a contribution to the pension fund, a festival bonus, a provident fund, and a medical facility if hired as a health and malaria inspector. Candidates will also have the scope to be promoted to the upper ranks by taking departmental tests in addition to the stated salary.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Vacancy 2022
The board has yet to announce the RRB Health and Malaria Vacancies for the year 2022. According to the 2019 announcement, the board has 289 vacancies for the position. The openings for this year are expected to be similar to those of the year 2019, as no exam was conducted in the year 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Yes, applicants for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector test will have to pay an application fee.
To prepare for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam, candidates must read multiple books, test series, and other materials.
To apply for the RRB Health and Malaria Inspector position, candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 33 years old.
For RRB Health and Malaria Inspector recruitment, a B.Sc. with Chemistry as a main or optional exam is required.
The RRB Health and Malaria Inspector examination results will be announced shortly after the exam is concluded.