If you’ve ever wished for a well-paying government job, the RRB NTPC 2024 (Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories) exam is the one for you. The Indian Railways System, also known as the “Transport Lifeline of the Nation,” is India’s national railway system. Indian Railways is one of the country’s largest employers.
RRB NTPC 2024 recruitment is for graduate and undergraduate positions in Indian Railways’ Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) in various Zonal Railways and production units. If you pass this exam, you will be hired by Indian Railways, which offers a variety of benefits to its employees. Take advantage of this opportunity to work in one of India’s best ministries.
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Accounts Clerk cum Typist|
|Junior Time Keeper||Trains Clerk|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Traffic Assistant|
|Goods Guard||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Junior Account Assistant cum Typist|
|Senior Time Keeper||Commercial Apprentice and Station Master|
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC 2024 Exam Highlights
|Name of the Exam||RRB NTPC (Centralised Employment notice no. CEN 01/2019)|
|Organising body||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Parts of Exam||1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable) and Document Verification/Medical Examination|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate posts: Class 12 passGraduate posts: Graduation|
|Vacancies released by RRB||To be announced|
RRB NTPC 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Admit Card RRB NTPC||To be announced|
|Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
|2nd Phase Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
|3rd Phase Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
|4th Phase Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
|5th Phase Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
|6th Phase Exam Date RRB NTPC 2024||To be announced|
RRB NTPC Notification 2024
Please keep in mind that the RRB NTPC CBT 1 accepts 15 languages. English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu are among the languages available.
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2024
With the help of the RRB NTPC vacancies list provided below, you will be able to easily identify and prepare for your desired post.
RRB NTPC Total Vacancies
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies (All RRBs)|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||To be announced|
|Junior Time Keeper||To be announced|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||To be announced|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||To be announced|
|Senior Time Keeper||To be announced|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||To be announced|
|Trains Clerk||To be announced|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||To be announced|
|Traffic Assistant||To be announced|
|Goods Guard||To be announced|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||To be announced|
|Commercial Apprentice||To be announced|
|Station Master||To be announced|
|Total||To be announced|
|Railway Zones||RRB NTPC Vacancies|
|Ahemdabad||To be announced|
|Ajmer||To be announced|
|Allahabad||To be announced|
|Banglore||To be announced|
|Bhopal||To be announced|
|Bhubaneshwar||To be announced|
|Bilaspur||To be announced|
|Chandigarh||To be announced|
|Chennai||To be announced|
|Gorakhpur||To be announced|
|Guwahati||To be announced|
|Jammu||To be announced|
|Kolkata||To be announced|
|Malda||To be announced|
|Mumbai||To be announced|
|Muzaffarpur||To be announced|
|Patna||To be announced|
|Ranchi||To be announced|
|Secunderabad||To be announced|
|Siliguri||To be announced|
|Thiruvananthapuram||To be announced|
|Total||To be announced|
RRB NTPC Post Preference 2024
The following is the RRB NTPC Post Preference:
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||6|
|Account Clerk Cum Typist||7|
|Junior Time Keeper||12|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||2|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||3|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||4|
|Senior Time Keeper||11|
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2024
Applicants interested in RRB NTPC should be aware of the recruitment selection procedure. Students will be chosen based on their performance in the first and second stages, with the remaining stages serving as qualifiers.
- A two-stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be followed by a Skill Test (Computer-based Aptitude Test for Station Master and Traffic Assistant, Typing Skill Test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, and Senior Time Keeper).
- Finally, there will be a medical examination and document verification.
- There will be a two-stage CBT followed by document verification and medical examination for Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, and Commercial Apprentice.
RRB NTPC 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for each post differ because RRB NTPC 2024 recruitment is for a range of positions. As a result, applicants should first determine whether or not they are eligible to apply for specific RRB NTPC 2024 exam positions. An aspirant must meet the following Railway NTPC 2024 Qualifications:
The applying candidate must be
- An Indian national.
- A subject of Nepal.
- A subject of Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India permanently before January 1, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who has moved to India permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Each Desisgnation post have different educational qualification:
|Traffic Assistant||Graduation Degree|
|Senior Time Keeper||Graduation Degree and Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Graduation Degree|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||Graduation Degree|
|Goods Guard Selection||Graduation Degree|
|Asst Station Master (ASM)||Graduation Degree|
|Senior Clerk-Cum-typist||Graduation Degree and Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||Graduation Degree and Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer|
As of July 1, 2024, the RRB NTPC age limit for level 1 is 18-31 years, and for ALP and Technician it is 18-28 years. Applicants from the reserved categories will be given additional benefits, which are listed below:
|Sl No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|2||OBC – Non-Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months of service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||PWD OBC- Non-Creamy Layer||13 years|
|6||PwD SC/ST||15 years|
- Applicants who are awaiting results should not apply, and if they do, the RRB will reject their application without refunding their registration fees.
- Applicants who failed the medical examination for the positions they applied for will not be given a second chance. They will be ruled ineligible to take the test.
RRB Recruitment 2024 Medical Fitness Test
Before filling out the RRB Application Form, applicants must meet the medical fitness requirements. Applicants must pass a medical fitness test in order to be considered for the position. It is carried out to ensure that candidates are medically fit to perform their responsibilities. The following are the medical standards for various categories:
|A-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/6, 6/6 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 without glasses (must clear fogging test) and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.|
|A-3||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 2D).
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
|B-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 4D).
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision
|B-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Field of Vision.|
|C-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
|C-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision, Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
RRB NTPC Salary 2024
The pay band and grade pay for the various posts mentioned by RRB are listed below. For more information, see the RRB NTPC Salary and Benefits page.
|Posts||Level in 7th CPC||Initial Pay|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||2||19900|
|Accounts Clerk cum typist||2||19900|
|Junior Time Keeper||2||19900|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||3||21700|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||5||29200|
|Junior Accountant Assistant Cum Typist||5||29200|
|Senior Time Keeper||5||29200|
RRB NTPC 2024 Application Form
Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile phone number in order to apply, as this is where all communications will take place. Multiple applications from the same applicant will result in the RRB Online Application Form being rejected.
Applicants must fill out the RRB NTPC 2024 application form with the following information.
- Personal Details
- Exam Centres choice
- Basic Details
- Educational Information
- Name of the post applied for
The RRB NTPC 2024 application fee of INR 500/- must be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account by both general and OBC candidates. Ex-Servicemen and Women, SC/ ST, Economically Backward, SC/ ST, SC/ ST, SC/ ST, SC/ ST, SC/ ST, SC For the RRB NTPC 2024 exam, applicants must pay INR 250/-. Applicants must upload a scanned copy of their recent colour photograph, their SC/ ST certificate (if applicable), and the scribe’s recent colour photograph (if applicable) when completing the online application form.
|RRB NTPC Application Fee|
|RRB NTPC Categories||Application Fee|
|General & OBC Category||INR 500|
The photograph’s image size should be between 15 and 40 KB, and the SC/ ST Certificate’s image size should be between 50 and 100 KB. The image should be saved in JPEG format and not in any other format.
|RRB Junior Translator||RRB JE Mechanical Engineering||RPF SI|
|RPF Constable||RITES Recruitment||RRB JE|
RRB NTPC 2024 Application Process
Registration, completion of the RRB NTPC application form, uploading of documents, and payment of fees are all part of the RRB NTPC 2024 Application Process. The application process can be completed entirely online. The RRB NTPC exam has a step-by-step procedure.
How to apply for the RRB NTPC 2024 Exam?
- Step 1: Go to the RRB NTPC 2024 website at www.indianrailways.gov.in and select a region under the ‘Recruitments’ tab:
- Step 2: Each region has a unique layout, and applicants can access the application download link from there. The first link is for the positions of ALP and Technician. The second link leads to additional articles.
- Step 3: For the other positions, applicants should click on the online application link, which will open a new window where they can select New Registration.
- Step 4: A new window will open; fill in all of the required information and press the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: Applicants will receive login credentials via email after completing the registration process.
- Step 6: Fill out the RRB NTPC 2024 Application Form using your credentials. Complete all fields and click the “Submit” button.
- Step 7: Applicants will be redirected to a page where they can make a payment. Applicants must make a payment of INR 100 via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking. Applicants can print the RRB NTPC Application Form after making a successful payment.
RRB NTPC Region Wise Application Status
How to check RRB NTPC application status 2024
To check the status of your RRB NTPC application, follow the steps below.
- To check the status, go to the above-mentioned link or select the RRB Zone.
- Please fill in the following information.
- Date of Birth Registration Number
- Click “Login” after filling out the captcha.
- The status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
There’s also a “Forgot Registration Number” option. If you forget your Registration Number, enter your registered email address, phone number, and date of birth to retrieve information.
RRB NTPC 2024 Admit Card
The RRB NTPC 2024 e-call letter will be sent to applicants via SMS and email. Only those who are eligible will receive an e-call letter, which can be downloaded from the RRB’s official website. The e-call letter will be available ten days prior to the exam date, and applicants should download it. If you do not download the e-call letter within the time limit, you will not be given another option. To download the RRB NTPC 2024 Admit Card/E-Call letter, applicants must go to the official website and enter their Registration Number and Password, which will remain the same as the login credentials.
In March 2024, RRB NTPC Exam City, Date & Time, and RRB NTPC Admit Card for Phase 6 will be released. The Railway Board, on the other hand, will reveal the Phase 7 Exam Date and Admit Card Download information. On the day of the exam, applicants must bring their admit cards to the examination hall. Applicants will not be permitted to take the exam if they do not have an admit card. To obtain the admit card, applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
Steps to download RRB NTPC 2024 Admit Card
- Step 1: Candidates will be provided with the link to the RRB NTPC 2024 official website where he/she needs to provide the details about the application form to download the admit card
- Step 2: Candidates need to provide their registration number, date of birth, and the password
- Step 3: After entering all the details in the required boxes, candidates will be taken to the download page where the RRB NTPC 2024 admit card download link will be given
- Step 4: After clicking on the download link, the RRB NTPC 2024 Admit Card will be downloaded
- Step 5: The RRB NTPC 2024 admit card will be in pdf format. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card and save the soft copy of the admit card in their computer. for further reference Candidates must carry admit cards at the time of appearing in the exam otherwise they will be restricted from appearing in the exam.
Details Mentioned on the RRB NTPC 2024 Admit Card
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned details which will be on the RRB NTPC Admit Card:
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Centre Code of the Exam Venue
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Exam Instructions
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Signature
Documents to carry with RRB NTPC Admit Card
Applicants will be required to carry some documents to the exam hall. These documents are:
- an original photo identity proof
- photocopy/xerox of the photo identity proof
- two recent passport size photographs
The photograph should match the photograph uploaded during the application process. All the mentioned documents will be verified by the invigilators at the exam centre before the applicant is allowed entry into the exam hall. Candidates can bring any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter Card
RRB NTPC 2024 Exam Centres
RRB NTPC 2024 is held in various cities by the Railway Recruitment Board’s various zones. Applicants can choose from up to five different cities to sit for the RRB NTPC 2024 exam. Only one city serves as an official RRB Exam Center in Manipur, Meghalaya, and Mizoram. Before selecting an exam center, applicants must consider all relevant factors such as transportation distance and time. Applicants must exercise caution when selecting an exam center because once made, the choice cannot be changed under any circumstances. The following is a list of RRB NTPC 2024 exam centers.
|State/UT||Exam Center||State/UT||Exam Center|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Maharashtra||Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Beed, Bhandara, Buldana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Madgaon, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nandurbar, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pimpri, Chinchwad, Pune, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sangamner, Sangli, Satara, Solapur, Sindhudurg, Thane, Wardha, Washim, Yavatmal|
|Andhra Pradesh||Amalapuram, Anantapur, Bhimavaram, Challapalli, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Gooty, Gudivada, Gudur, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kanchikachera, Kavali, Kurnool, Nandyal, Narasapuram, Narasaraopet, Nellore, Ongole, Proddatur, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Rajam, Rajampet, Srikakulam, Surampalem, Tadepalligudem, Tekkali, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Manipur||Imphal|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Meghalaya||Shillong, Ri-Bhoi|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur||Mizoram||Aizwal|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan,||Nagaland||Dimapur, Kohima|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jeypore, Jharsuguda, Khurda, Rayagada, Rourkela, Sambalpur,|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Durg, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur,||Puducherry||Puducherry|
|Delhi/NCR||Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, New Delhi, Noida||Punjab||Abohar, Amritsar, Banur, Barnala, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh, Sahib, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Khanna, Ludhiana, Malout, Moga, Mohali, Muktsar, Nawanshahr, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Ropar, Sangrur,|
|Goa||Verma||Rajasthan||Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kota, Pali Marwar, Sikar, Sri Ganganagar, Tonk, Udaipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dadra, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Mehsana, Nadiad, Navsari, Rajkot, Silvassa, Surat, Surendranagar, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi||Sikkim||Bardang, Gangtok|
|Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Hisar, Jhajjar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Mohindergarh, Panchkula, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Kanyakumari, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Villupuram, Virudhunagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamsala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Sunder Nagar, Una||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Mahbubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga, Reddy, Secunderabad, Siddipet, Warangal.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag, Awantipora, Baramulla, Jammu, Kathua, Pulwama, Samba, Srinagar, Udhampur.||Tripura||Agartala, Bisramganj, Khowai, Teliamura, Udaypur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amroha, Banda, Barabanki, Bareilly, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kaushambi, Lucknow, Mathura, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Varanasi|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Bidar, Bijapur, Chikballapur, Chikmagaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Gadag, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Kolar, Mangalore, Mysore, Puttur, Shimoga, Surathkal, Tumkur, Udupi, Uttara Kannada.||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum.||West Bengal||Asansol, Bankura, Berhampore, Bishnupur, Burdwan, Durgapur, Haldia, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Siliguri|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain.|
RRB NTPC 2024 Exam Pattern
The RRB NTPC 2024 exam pattern is divided into two phases. The Computer-Based Test will be divided into two stages, the first and second (CBT). The computer-based test will begin with a qualification stage. Its grade will have no bearing on the final outcome.
There will be 100 questions in the first stage of the CBT. The second stage of the computer-based test will consist of 120 questions worth a total of 120 marks, with the exam lasting 90 minutes. Applicants in the PwD category will have 120 minutes to complete the exam. As the exam’s evaluation scheme includes negative marking, applicants must be cautious when answering questions.
Following the computer-based test, a Typing Test will be used to assess the student’s typing ability (for certain positions). Then there will be the verification of the documents. A medical examination will be the final stage of the recruitment process. To advance to the next stage of the recruitment process, applicants must qualify at each stage. Applicants who are shortlisted will receive an offer letter to join the relevant position.
- Mode of Exam: Both of these stages will be held in an online format, i.e. a computer-based test (CBT).
- Maximum Marks: There will be a 100 marks awarded in first stage and a 120 marks in second stage.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded, and for each incorrect answer, one-third of a mark will be deducted.
- Exam Duration: The total duration of the RRB NTPC 2024 Exam will be 90 minutes or 1 hour and 30 minutes for each stage.
- First Stage: The RRB NTPC 2024 first stage consists of three papers: General Awareness (40 marks), Mathematics (30 marks), and General Intelligence & Reasoning (30 marks).
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||20||20||1 hour 30 minutes|
- Second Stage: Similar papers will be used in the RRB NTPC 2024 second stage, but general awareness will be worth 50 marks, mathematics will be worth 35 marks, and general intelligence and reasoning will be worth 35 marks.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||30||30||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
Both stages will have objective-type questions with multiple-choice based objective type questions (MCQs), and the question paper will be available in a variety of languages so that applicants can take the exam without having to learn a new language. The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Urdu, and other regional board-specific languages. Applicants who pass the computer-based test will be required to undergo document verification and a medical examination in order to complete the RRB NTPC 2024 selection process.
RRB NTPC 2024 Syllabus
The RRB determines the RRB NTPC Exam syllabus. The RRB NTPC 2024 syllabus is divided into three sections: general awareness, mathematics, and general intelligence and reasoning. Applicants should be familiar with all of the topics covered in the syllabus in order to improve their exam scores.
The RRB NTPC 2024 syllabus will be equivalent to CBSE Class 10th. Common Abbreviations, Famous Personalities of India and the World, General Science and Life Science, History of India and the Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, Common Abbreviations, Famous Personalities of India and the World, General Science and Life Science, History of India and the Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World, Physical Candidates can review the syllabuses for each subject listed below:
- Games and Sports
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological
- Culture of India
- Important World Organizations, Art and
- Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other
- Indian Literature
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- Monuments and Places of India
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Transport Systems in India
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Indian Economy
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Flagship Government Programs
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
- Number System
- Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio, and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical
- Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps
- Interpretation of Graphs etc
RRB NTPC 2024 Reference Books
Once applicants are familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern, the next step in RRB NTPC preparation is to go over reference books. Books in regional languages are also available to assist those who choose to write the RRB NTPC exam in their native tongue. Applicants should consult RRB NTPC books, which contain solved previous year question papers as well as mock or practise sets, in order to improve their score. The following are some of the best books for RRB NTPC 2024.
- RRB NTPC Study Package by Arihant Publication (in English)
- Popular Master Guide RRB Non-Technical Categories by R. Gupta (in English)
- RRB NTPC Preliminary 2024 by V V K Subburaj (in English)
- RRB NTPC Preliminary 2024 by V V K Subburaj (in Telugu)
- RRB NTPC Preliminary Exam Goalpost by Wiley (in English)
- Sampurn Guide RRB NTPC by Disha Publication (in Hindi)
RRB NTPC 2024 Preparation Tips
Applicants can review the following suggested exam preparation tips:
- Applicants should thoroughly review the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Use the above-mentioned reference books and take notes from them.
- Solving previous year’s papers or mock tests can help aspirants prepare a better understanding of the types of questions that may appear on the exam. This can also help them solve problems faster and more accurately.
RRB NTPC 2024 Result
The RRB NTPC 2024 results will be announced on the official website one or two months after the examination, and applicants will be able to check their results using their roll number and name. Only those applicants who pass the 1st stage exam with the cut off marks will be shortlisted for the 2nd stage exam. When the RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result 2024 is released by the Railway Recruitment Board.
Steps to Download RRB NTPC 2024 Result
Step 1: Go to the RRB NTPC 2024 official website.
Step 2: Applicants should look for and click on the “Result” tab at the top of the page.
Step 3: Applicants must find the exam whose results they want to see and then click the ‘click here’ link under the NTPC tab.
Step 4: A pdf file with the results in a Merit list will open. The applicants who passed the first stage exam will be listed on the list. Applicants can check whether or not their roll number appears on the list. If a student’s roll number does not appear on the list, he or she has not qualified for the exam.
Step 5: The applicant can download the results, print them out, and keep them safe for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the RRB NTPC 2024 Scorecard:
The scorecard for the RRB NTPC will be available on the official website. Applicants must double-check that all of the information is correct.
- Applicants Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Prorated Score
- Registration Number
- Score secured
- Qualifying Status
- Normalized marks
RRB NTPC 2024 Cut-off
In order to sit for the second stage, applicants must meet the RRB NTPC 2024 cut-off. Applicants must also make the final cut off in order to be included in the final selection list. The number of applicants who applied, the number of vacancies, the level of difficulty this year, the category-wise reservation criteria, and, of course, the applicants’ performance in the exam will all influence the RRB NTPC Exam Cut-off. For past RRB NTPC Exam cutoffs, the official website is the best source. As part of their preparation, applicants should review previous year’s cut-off marks. The expected RRB NTPC 2024 cut-offs are listed below by zone.
|Railway Zones||Cut Off|
RRB NTPC 2024 Guidelines
Applicants should read the following RRB NTPC 2024 guidelines:
- Applicants who do not have their admit cards with them will be unable to take the RRB NTPC 2024 exam.
- Applicants must bring a valid photo ID (such as a voter card, Aadhaar card, driver’s license, PAN card, passport, identity card issued by his employer if he works for the government, school/college/university photo ID card, etc.).
- For the CBT/RRB NTPC 2024 examination, applicants must also bring one passport-size color photograph with a clear front view of the candidate without headwear such as a cap or sunglasses (except religious headwear as long as the face is visible).
- The issue of a candidate’s Call Letter/e-admit card does not imply that his candidature has been accepted by the RRB.
RRB NTPC 2024 FAQs
The RRB NTPC answer key, objection tracker, question paper, and applicant response sheet for the year 2024 will be available soon. By logging into their account, students can check these.
The result of RRB NTPC 2024 is expected to be released in May. The cutoff marks and scorecard will be released along with the results.
For each topic, you can prepare for the RRB NTPC exam by practising sample papers or previous years’ question papers. Regularly study, and keep formulas and problem-solving steps handy. Prepare for the exam by practising and revising thoroughly. Mock tests can also help you improve your speed and accuracy.
For the first and second stage CBTs, the RRB NTPC syllabus includes questions from the following topics: general awareness, mathematics, and general intelligence and reasoning. Because of the nature of the job, the topics are primarily for students in grades 12 and up.
The Railway Recruitment Boards conduct the RRB NTPC exam online. The exam is divided into stages based on the position.
Applicants can apply for the RRB NTPC position online. Unreserved and OBC category males paid Rs 500 in application fees, while women, SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen paid Rs 250.
Applicants who had completed Class 12 could apply for the RRB NTPC undergraduate positions.
For RRB NTPC, there are numerous books available on the market. Applicants should, however, select books that cover the entire syllabus and are written in plain English.
Most of the questions in the RRB NTPC exam are of a school level. Applicants can review the science topics prescribed in the NCERT books for classes 7 to 10.
Yes, RRBs use a normalisation procedure to calculate candidate scores. Because the exam is held over several sessions and days, this is done to adjust the difficulty level of the question papers. Take a look at this. RRB NTPC Marks Normalization
No, the RRB NTPC exam isn’t held every year. The RRB NTPC recruitment notification is released in accordance with the demand and number of vacancies announced by the various railway departments.
In the RRB NTPC exam, there is a minimum qualifying cut off. The minimum qualifying marks for the UR and EWS categories are 40%, 30% for the OBC and SC categories, and 25% for the ST category.