The TNPSC Group 3 exam is held by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit employees for various civil service positions. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 42 years old to apply for the exam. Interested candidates must apply online in order to be considered for the exam. The written test (Preliminary and Main exam) and oral test will be used in the TNPSC Group 3 selection process.
TNPSC Group 3 2022: An Overview
The TNPSC Group 3 exam is held to hire Group 3A and Group 3 officers for a variety of positions. Candidates must appear for a 40-mark interview round in the final round of selection. To learn more about the TNPSC Group 3 important highlights, see the table below:
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Group 3 and 3A services|
|Total Available Vacancies||Yet to be announced|
|Selection Procedure||Written exam and Oral test|
|Location of Exam Centre||Various districts across Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Dates 2022
As of now, no official notification for TNPSC Group 3 has been released. We’ll post an update here as soon as the official generates a lead. Exam dates for various TNPSC Group 3 positions will be announced soon.
|Post Name||Exam Date|
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||To be announced|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||To be announced|
|Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||To be announced|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||To be announced|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||To be announced|
TNPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the TNPSC Group 3 can do so online by visiting the TNPSC’s official website and ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility requirements. Candidates can fill out the application form on the online portal on the official site after verifying their eligibility for TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3A posts. The following are the steps that candidates must take when submitting an online application:
- Step 1: Visit the TNPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: If you haven’t already done so, complete the One-Time Registration (OTR) process.
- Step 3: Select “Apply Online” and complete the application form with the required information. Make sure there are no spelling errors on the application form; otherwise, your application might be rejected.
- Step 4: After filling out the form’s information, proceed to the payment gateway.
- Step 5: Pay the registration fee (which varies depending on the number of positions applied for) via one of the available payment methods.
- Step 6: Scan and upload a copy of your passport-size photo and signature.
- Step 7: To submit the application, click “Submit.”
- Step 8: Download and print your application form.
- Step 9: Make a note of your application form’s ID number for future reference.
If they haven’t already done so, candidates applying for TNPSC Group 3 to various posts have to pay a fee of Rs.150 for the one-time registration process (those who have already completed OTR do not need pay this fee). According to the most recent recruitment notification, they also have to pay an additional Rs.150 towards the examination fee. If any changes are found in the most recent notification, we will update it accordingly.
According to the most recent recruitment notification, applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disability (not less than 40%), and Destitute Widow categories were fully exempt from any fee for any number of attempts.
TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria 2022
Details such as age limit, nationality, and academic qualification are included in the TNPSC Group 3 eligibility criteria. The TNPSC Group 3 exam is only open to Indian citizens.
Though the TNPSC Group 3 official notification for 2022 has not yet been released, the following TNPSC Group 3 eligibility criteria have been highlighted based on the previous recruitment pattern:
The following are the age restrictions for various posts and categories as of July 1st of this year:
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||20 to 30 years: For all aspirants, the age limit is the same.|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||General: 18 to 30 years |
SC /Most Backward Classes/ SC (A)/ Destitute Widows of all castes/ ST/ Denotified Communities, BC and BC (Muslims): 18 to 35 years
war service applicants who have undergone a course of training for nine months in one of the Cooperative Training Institute.: 18 to 40 years
SC/ SC (A)/ ST war service candidates who have undergone a course of training for nine months in one of the Cooperative Training Institute: 18 to 45 years
|Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||In general, between the ages of 18 and 30. For all other categories, there is no age relaxation.|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||In general, between the ages of 18 and 30. For all other categories, there is no age relaxation.|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||In general, between the ages of 18 and 30. For all other categories, there is no age relaxation.|
- Aspirants who do not belong to the SC, SC (A), MBC/ DC, ST, or BC communities and have five years of experience in state or federal government will not be eligible for age relaxation.
- If there is no maximum age relaxation, the maximum age should not exceed 58 years.
According to the most recent recruitment pattern, the academic qualification for several TNPSC Group 3 civil service posts varies:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.O.L from Annamalai University/ BBA from Madurai Kamaraj University/ B.Litt from Madurai University (Minimum general educational qualification for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM is Pre University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||The National Council for Rural Higher Education’s Higher Secondary Course OR |
a Pre-University Examination OR
a Diploma in Rural Services with Co-operation as one of the subjects. (S.S.L.C. / certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai Universities issued by the BSE (Board of Secondary Education)/ any other competent authority is the minimum general educational qualification for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM.)
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||Higher Secondary Examination OR Pre-University Course Examination|
|Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training wing) Department (Group 3A)||Higher Secondary Examination OR Pre-University Course Examination|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||Higher Secondary Examination OR Pre-University Course Examination|
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
In the TNPSC Group 3 2022 exam, candidates must complete 300 questions in three hours. The following is a breakdown of the TNPSC Group 3 exam pattern:
|Subject Name||Total Number of questions|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Level)||25|
|General Tamil/General English||100|
- The interview/oral test carries a 40-mark weightage.
- The evaluation process receives a total score of 340 marks.
- The TNPSC Group 3 exam has a minimum cutoff score of 102.
The TNPSC Group 3 exam covers a variety of topics, including:
- General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge.
- General English
- General Tamil
TNPSC Group III Exam: Book Recommendations
The TNPSC Group III exam is used to hire candidates for positions such as Senior Accountant, Auditor, Assistant Section Officer, and others. The written test syllabus is based on the positions for which they are hiring, and it revolves around the candidates’ degree-knowledge. For some Group III positions, a candidate must also have relevant computer knowledge. The broad topics are listed below.
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- General Tamil or English
|Book Name||Section Covered||Name of the Author||Name of the Publisher|
|Manual for TNPSC Examinations (General Studies)||General Studies||M.Karthikeyan||McGraw Hill India|
|TNPSC Group 3 (Main) Paper 2 Exam Book||All||V.V.K. Subburaj||–|
|Thamizh Ilakkiya Thagaval Kalanjiyam||All||Editorial Board||Nandani Pathipaggam|
TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2022
TNPSC Group 3 admit cards are expected to be released 10-15 days before the exam date. To learn more about the TNPSC Group 3 admit card, read the following sections:
- Go to TNPSC’s official website.
- To get your hall ticket, go to the Download Hall Ticket link.
- Aspirants will then be redirected to a page with a notification board, where they will be able to download various hall tickets for various positions.
- Search for the exam that the candidate will be taking and select the download option.
- Candidates must now provide their login information.
- The TNPSC Group 3 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Review the details and save the TNPSC Group 3 admit card once you have downloaded it.
- Please remember to print it out for future reference.
TNPSC Group 3 Answer Key 2022
TNPSC 2022 Answer Key is currently unavailable. We will, however, update it here once the official website has been updated. To obtain the TNPSC Answer Key for various TNPSC exams, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to the official TNPSC website.
- Step 2: Click the results section in the right column of the home page.
- Step 3: Continue scrolling until you reach the answer key section. Select it by clicking on it.
- Step 4: A page with the answer key will appear.
- Step 5: Look for the TNPSC Group 3 Answer Key that you need.
- Step 6: Select “Download” and save the file for later use.
TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff 2022
On the official website, the TNPSC Group 3 cutoff for 2022 will be announced. For different positions, the TNPSC Group 3 cutoff will vary. The written exam is expected to have a minimum qualifying cutoff of 90 out of 300 marks. Personal interviews will be given a 40 percent weightage.
TNPSC Group 3 Result 2022
Once the exam is completed, TNPSC will release the results in a few days. Once the TNPSC Group 3 Results are released, follow these steps to check your results on the official website.
- Step 1: Visit the TNPSC’s website.
- Step 2: On the right side of the screen, near the top, there is a Result option. Select it by clicking on it.
- Step 3: Look for “TNPSC Group 3 Result 2022” in the results section.
- Step 4: Fill in your registration number and date of birth on the page that appears.
- Step 5: The candidate’s TNPSC group 3 result will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Select the option to download.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary 2022
TNPSC Group 3 has a salary range that varies depending on the position. Check out the following salary levels for employees by post:
|Post Name||Average Range of Salary|
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB2)(PM)|
|Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (PB1) (PM)|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process 2022
The written test and interview test are part of the TNPSC Group 3 exam selection process. Aspirants must answer both objective and descriptive type questions in the written exam. The candidates who have been shortlisted from the written test will be invited to the interview round. Following the completion of the final selection process, the candidates will be subjected to a document verification process.
TNPSC Group 3 FAQs
Candidates can contact the TNPSC by email or by calling the helpline number, or they can mail their complaints along with proof of objections.
Qualified candidates will be called for an oral examination.
The TNPSC Group 3 exam consists of a major exam followed by an interview examination. The document verification process will then be completed.
Aspirants may learn more about the TNPSC Group 3 position by visiting the official website.
The merit list will be compiled based on the number of openings available in each district, as well as the number of reservations available in other categories.