Every year, the Assam Public Service Commission conducts an APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment for eligible candidates for the position of JE. Candidates hired as APSC JEs will be paid a monthly salary ranging from INR 30,000 to INR 1,10,000 with a grade pay of INR 12,700.
APSC Junior Recruitment 2022: An Overview
The following are the main points to remember about the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Exam Name||APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Fee for Application||General: INR 250|
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: INR 150
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates
Shortly after the official notification, the APSC will announce the dates for the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. For the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022, the following are the tentative exam dates:
|Exam related Event||Exam Date|
|Release of APSC JE 2022 Notification||To Be Announced|
|Starting Date of APSC JE 2022 Application Process||To Be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply for APSC JE 2022||To Be Announced|
|APSC JE 2022 Admit Card Release||To Be Announced|
|APSC JE 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|APSC JE 2022 Results Announcements||To Be Announced|
APSC JE Apply Online 2022
Applicants should read the official notification’s terms and conditions before applying. This exam is only open to candidates who meet the required qualifications. The APSC JE Application form must be mailed to the address specified on the form. Here is how to apply for APSC JE Recruitment in a step-by-step manner.
- Step 1 – The candidate must go to the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission to register for the exam.
- Step 2– In order to proceed to the next step, a candidate must fill in the blank spaces with accurate information.
- Step 3 – In the post area, type in the title of the position you’re applying for.
- Step 4 – Now you’ll see a box where you can fill in all of the information about your educational background and qualifications.
- Step 5 – In the right upper corner of the application form, paste a passport-sized photograph.
- Step 6 – There should be a signature of the candidate under the passport photo.
- Step 7 – The candidate’s signature is also required for declaring the application form’s date.
- Step 8 – Double-check all of the completed information and bind all of the important documents to complete the process.
Application Fees 2022
Applicants must pay the application fees to complete the application process. The following are the application fees for the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment in various categories:
|Category Name||Application Fees|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The APSC has established a few basic eligibility conditions that must be met in order to apply for any APSC position, including the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment. The APSC’s basic eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment are discussed below.
- A candidate for the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment must be a citizen of India.
- In addition, the candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Candidates must have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute or university in India as their educational qualification.
- A certificated degree from a government-approved institution.
- Only those with a bachelor’s degree in electrical, civil, or mechanical engineering are eligible to apply.
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 38 are eligible to apply for the APSC Junior Engineer position.
For APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment, the following age relaxation criteria apply:
|Category Name||Upper Age Relaxation||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC/MOBC||3 years||41 years|
|SC/ST||5 years||43 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years||48 years|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus
To do well in exams, candidates should be very familiar with the APSC JE syllabus. The syllabus listed below is expected for the 2022 exam, but you must be familiar with it in order to get good grades.
|General Studies Syllabus||Civil Engineering Syllabus|
|Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Electrical Engineering Syllabus|
APSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
The APSC JE Exam Pattern 2022 has yet to be announced by the Assam Public Service Commission. The provision for selection will be based on the number of applications received for the desired Civil Engineer position, as well as the applicants’ status, cadre, and grade. Candidates can, however, prepare according to the expected pattern, which is listed below:
Total Number of Questions
Engineering Discipline (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
1 Hour 30 minutes
- A total of 200 marks are obtainable in the written exam.
- Section A and Section B of this exam will each have 100 objective type questions.
- The tally will be increased by two points for each correct answer.
- This exam must be completed in two hours.
- For incorrect answers, a one-mark deduction is anticipated.
APSC Junior Engineer Exam: Preparation Plan
Here are some exam preparation tips to help you align your exam preparation and achieve your desired results.
- Examine the complete APSC JE Syllabus and exam pattern carefully. This will assist you in covering all of the aforementioned topics and aligning your preparation strategy.
- Gather all of your study materials, books, and other resources. Gathering all of the necessary books and study materials ahead of time will save you time and allow you to learn the concept quickly.
- Make a study schedule or a timetable to ensure that you understand all of the concepts completely. It may also assist you in effectively planning your day and completing the syllabus prior to the exam.
- Take mock tests on a regular basis and analyse your preparation. This method will help you improve your practice and effectively prepare for the exam.
- Re-learn and revise all of the topics or concepts on a regular basis to aid memory retention.
APSC JE Admit Card 2022
The candidate must bring the APSC JE Admit Card to the examination hall. The purpose of an admit card is to serve as an entry card for your exam. The APSC will issue an admit card to each candidate after they have completed the registration process successfully. To obtain the admit card, follow the steps outlined below.
Steps to download APSC JE Admit Card
- Step 1 – Go to the APSC’s official website.
- Step 2 – Go to the section with the important links.
- Step 3: Select the Call Letters or Admit Card from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4 – Now look for the APSC Junior Engineer exam notification letters.
- Step 5: Enter your username and password, as well as your registration number.
- Step 6 – A new window will open with the APSC JE Admit Card.
- Step 7 – The final step is to download and print a copy of this admit card.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Expected Cutoff
The Assam Public Service Commission announces the cutoff marks shortly after the results are announced. In order to be considered for the next round of the recruitment process, candidates must score higher than the cutoff marks.
The expected APSC JE 2022 cutoff marks are not yet known.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Result
The APSC JE Result will be available on the official website shortly. Using their application number, password, and date of birth, candidates can check their results.
- Step 1 – Go to the APSC’s official website.
- Step 2 – Go to the APSC JE Result 2022 link.
- Step 3: In the credentials section, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Step 4 – The results will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Save the result to your computer for future use.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Salary & Benefits
The following is the APSC salary structure for the position of Junior Engineer:
|Pay Scale||INR 14,000 – INR 60,500|
|Pay Band||Pay Band 2|
|Grade Pay||INR 8,700|
Aside from the salary, an APSC JE candidate is entitled to the following additional perks and benefits:
- Earned leave allowance
- House Rent and compensatory allowance
- Other allowances and reimbursements
- Travelling allowance
- General Dearness allowance
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The application deadline for the APSC Junior Engineer vacancy 2022 will be announced soon. Candidates can use the previous year’s vacancies as a guide to estimate the number of vacancies that will be available in 2022:
|APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy List 2020|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 selection process has not yet been announced by the commission. The selection process will be announced by the commission in an official notification that will be released soon.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment FAQs
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream and an age range of 21 to 38 years are eligible to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022.
The Assam Public Service Commission conducts the APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment.
The APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment application fee is INR 250 for general candidates and INR 150 for reserved candidates.
The APSC JE Exam takes two hours to complete.
The APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 selection process has yet to be released by the commission