The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon issue a detailed notification for UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022, which will include all of the necessary details about the exam and the application process.
The UPSSSC administers the exam every year for the recruitment of Group “C” officers in the services. All interested candidates who have completed their intermediate and are between the ages of 18 and 40 years and meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the examination form before the application deadline. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a written examination and a physical fitness test.
Table of Contents
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Exam: An Overview
The following are the most important aspects of the UPSSSC Forest Guard 2022 exam:
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Guard and Wildlife Guards|
|Total Number of Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UPPSC Official Website||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Expected Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Required Educational Qualification||Intermediate (10+2)|
|Application fee||To be notified soon|
|Age Criteria||18 – 40 years|
|Location of Job||India|
|Stages of examination||Written examination|
Physical Fitness Test
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Exam Dates
|Exam related Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Notification Release Date||April 2022|
|Application form start date||April 2022|
|Application form end date||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card date||To be notified soon|
|Tentative Examination Date||July 2022|
|Personality Test/ Interview Dates||To be notified soon|
|Final Merit List Date||To be notified soon|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Candidates who intend to fill out an application form should follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the Railway Recruitment Board’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the Lab Assistant advertisement and click on it.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Step 4: Fill in all of the required information, such as your name, your father’s name, address, educational qualifications, and so on.
- Step 5: Attach all of the necessary documents, such as your Aadhaar card, intermediate certificate, graduation diploma, and other important documents.
- Step 6: Upload a recent passport-size photograph and a signature that has been self-attested.
- Step 7: Submit the application form after carefully filling in all of the details.
- Step 8: Complete the application form and pay the application fee.
- Step 9: Print out a copy of the form for future use.
The UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022 examination application fee is different for different categories. The candidate’s application fee is listed below by category:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 185/-|
|Bhulekh Maharashtra||RSMSSB Lab Assistant||RSMSSB Forest Guard|
|RSMSSB Pharmacist||RSMSSB Motor Vehicle SI||RSMSSB Librarian|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022 must meet certain criteria in order to avoid their application being rejected and to be eligible to sit in the examination.
All candidates filling out the form must have completed their Intermediate from an Indian board or institution.
The minimum age limit for both reserved and unreserved candidates is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Physical Standards: Running
Male Candidates 1.6 km of running to be completed in 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
Female Candidates – 1.6 km of running to be completed in 8 minutes
For both male and female candidates, the UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam physical standards are listed below. The following physical requirements must be met by candidates:
|Category Name||Height of Males (CM)||Height of Females (CM)|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2022
The UPSSSC Forest Guard exam syllabus has yet to be officially announced by the commission. It will be available soon, along with the official announcement. The following is the expected syllabus in detail:
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus: General Knowledge
- Current Regional, National, and International Events
- Indian Economy: Emergence and development of planning exercises in India, Performance and Dynamics, its challenges, new initiatives, reforms, etc. by state and central government, Important Events, Developments, and Sector Initiatives Niti Aayog aims, constitution, functions, and Social Audit
- Indian Constitution: Evolution and features of the Preamble, Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy and Amendments, Significant Provisions and Basic Structure, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Polity and Governance, Issues of Human Rights, Women’s Empowerment, Child Rights and Policies, SC and ST Minority Rights, Important Policies and Programs of Central and State Government, Foreign Policy, International Relations, Important Institutions
- Cultural Heritage of India: Art Forms, Literature, Litterateurs, Sculpture, Architecture, Important Organizations and Institutions, and Indus Valley Civilization
- Indian Geography: Physical, Social, and Economical
- General issues and legal aspects
- Environment and ecology: Treaties and policy frameworks made by the government, Biodiversity and climate change, forest and wildlife conservation in India, Environmental Hazards, Pollution, Carbon Emissions, Global Warming
- Science and Technology: Science and technology in daily life, Contribution of a Prominent Indian Scientist Space Technology and the Progress of India Technology in Defense, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, The Energy Policy of India The Nuclear Policy of India Scheme launched by the government
- Social Science: Social and religious affairs, India’s Freedom Movement, Revolutionaries of India, Important Dynasties of India, Impact and Contribution
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus: General Intelligence Test
- Alphanumeric Test
- Mathematical operations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figure Counting
- Order and Ranking
- Mirror Image
- Distance and Direction
- Statements and conclusions
- Non-verbal Series
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- series completion
- Dice and Cube
- Water Image
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus: Hindi
- हिंदी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएँ
- शब्द युग्म
- अनुच्छेद लेखन
- विलोम शब्द
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार
- कठिन शब्द
- चित्र वर्णन
- रस, छन्द, अलंकार
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- तत्सम और तत्भव
- वाक्य संशोधन
- हिंदी व्याकरण.
- हिन्दी वर्णमाला.
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- प्रसिद्ध कवि, लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- विराम चिन्ह
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment exam will be held in three stages in 2022. The written examination is part of the first phase.
The written exam will be divided into three sections, each with 200 questions: Hindi, general knowledge, and general intelligence. The written examination has a maximum score of 200 marks.
The commission has set a time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the written exam. There will be no negative marking in the written examination, which will be conducted entirely online.
|Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence test||60||60|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Admit Card 2022:
The UPSSSC Forest Guard admit card is a critical document to have in order to take the exam. The commission issues it just before the end of the examination period. The steps for downloading the admit card from the website are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the UPSSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to UPSSSC Forest Guard Notification and click on it.
- Step 3: Fill in all of your required credentials.
- Step 4: After correctly filling out the information, submit it.
- Step 5: Save the admit card to your computer.
- Step 6: Once the admit card has been downloaded, print it out for future reference.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
The UPSSSC Forest Guard answer key will be released shortly after the examination is conducted. The answer key will include all of the answers to the examination’s questions. The commission will post it on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Board’s official website.
Applied candidates can file objections after the exam’s answer key is made available on the website. The official notification will include information on when the answer key will be released.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Cutoff 2022
On the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, the minimum qualifying marks, also known as the cut-off, for UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022 will be announced at the same time as the results. Candidates are encouraged to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Expected Cutoff Marks
As per the trends of the previous years, the expected cut-off this year will be as follows:
|Category Name||Expected Cut-off|
|General (Unreserved)||125- 135|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2022
The result of the UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022 written examination will be announced on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Board’s official website shortly after the examination is conducted.
After the start of the physical standard test for candidates qualified for document verification and training, the commission will prepare the final and final merit list.
Following the steps outlined below, candidates can check their results:
- Visit the UPSSC’s official website (UPSSSC)
- Log in with your personal information, such as your registration number and date of birth.
- The result portal will appear.
The merit list for candidates qualifying for the personality test and interview will be published after the results of the Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard written examination are released. For candidates who are going through the document verification procedure, the final result after both stages of the examination will be published.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Salary Structure:
The UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022 salary and other benefits will be announced soon in the official notification by the commission. According to the 7th Central Pay Commission, the officer’s initial monthly basic salary is Rs. 28,000/-.
However, according to the NPS scheme, the forest guard’s salary is subject to a certain deduction.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh also pays officers’ dearness allowances every six months. In addition, increments are given on a yearly basis, and promotions are given to officers based on their performance.
|Category Name||Salary (in Rupees)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20,200, Grade pay – Rs 1900|
|Gross salary (based on the pay scale)||Rs. 27000 – 30,000/-|
|Salary in Hand||Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/-|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Book Recommendations
There are many books available for UPSSSC Forest Guard preparation, and they are an important part of the preparation process. Here is a list of some of the most important sources and relevant books that candidates can use to prepare for their exam:
|Subject Name||Book Name||Name of the Author|
|Hindi Language||Samanya Hindi Book (For Railway, SSC, UPSI, State Civil Services and Other Government Examination)||Aditya Publication|
|For all the competitive examinations concerned with Hindi subject||Arihant Publication|
|Hindi Essay Writing||Nibandh- Drishti ( For IAS/PCS & other Competitive Exams (6th Edition)||Drishti Publication|
|NibandhMala – 221 essays for the competitive examination||Arihant Publication|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||R S Aggrawal|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|General Knowledge||General knowledge 2022||Arihant Publication|
|Lucent General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
Official sources have not yet released the vacancies for UPSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022. The commission is expected to announce the vacancies as soon as the official notification is released.
The following table contains information on the commission’s vacancies from the previous year:
|Category Name||Forest Guard||Wildlife Guard|
|OBC (creamy and non- creamy layer)||132||2|
UPSSSC Forest Guard FAQs
The application form will be available on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission’s official website in April 2022. Candidates who intend to fill out the application should visit the website on a regular basis.
The commission has imposed a minimum age limit of 18 years for all candidates, regardless of category, and a maximum age limit of 40 years. Information about the age relaxation will be released soon.
Candidates must have completed Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized Indian board as a minimum educational requirement.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon post the notification on their website. The notification is expected to be released in April 2022.
Yes, students from other states who are proficient in Hindi are able to apply for the UPSSSC Forest Guard exam.
The basic pay rate for forest guards and wildlife guards is between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 28000 per month. Other benefits are also offered by the state government.
No, there will be no interviews in the UPSSSC Forest Guard examination 2022; just the written exam and physical standard test will be held.
There will be no negative marking in this exam.
For various training & certifications, you may visit examlabs.com