This article contains RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers for the last ten years. The Reserve Bank of India is the country’s central bank, and it holds RBI Grade B Phase I and II exams to hire Grade B Officers in the departments of general, economic, and policy research, as well as statistics and information management. The RBI has announced 322 vacancies for General, DEPR, and DSIM positions this year. Because such government exams are so competitive, it is critical for applicants to practise as much as possible before the exam date.
The notification for RBI grade B Phase I & II exams was released early this year, and there isn’t much of a gap between the notification date and the exam date. Applicants who began preparing months before the announcement will undoubtedly have an advantage. But don’t be disappointed if you didn’t get started right away. Begin right now and give it your all to finish the syllabus. Going over RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers is the first step in preparing for the exam.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Amrita University Admissions Open||Apply|
|NIIT University Admissions Open||Apply|
RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper
NOTE: The RBI Grade B previous year papers included in this article are from both the current and previous pattern. RBI Grade B was conducted offline a few years ago, and the pattern was different. The syllabus, on the other hand, was always the same. As a result, it is recommended that you go over each and every paper, answer all of the questions regardless of the pattern, and then assess yourself.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers: Steps to Follow
- Step 1: Go over all of the previous year’s RBI Grade B papers.
- Step 2: Make a mental plan to approach the questions in a systematic manner.
- Step 3: Plan ahead of time how long you’ll spend on each question and which ones you’ll skip.
- Step 4: If you don’t know the answer to a question, simply skip it. Only attempt questions if you are 90-100 percent certain.
- Step 5: Once you’ve completed the RBI Grade B previous year papers, calculate how long it took you.
- Step 6: Begin honestly moderating your responses.
- Step 7: Go over each and every incorrect answer to ensure you don’t make the same errors on the exam.
RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers – Phase I
The RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers are available for download. Examine them thoroughly and make an assessment of yourself.
Links will be provided soon.