NIACL Assistant 2022 will be conducted by the New India Assurance Company Limited. New India Assurance Company Limited is a Mumbai-based Public Sector General Insurance Company and NIACL Assistant is a clerical level job with various roles and responsibilities. It is a public sector job that basically focuses on legal and non-legal insurance claims, data-entry processes and multiple financial transactions. The application process for the NIACL Assistant is expected to commence from the month of January 2022. The Notification for the same will be uploaded in advance on the official website before the application process starts.
Applications for NIACL Assistant 2022 will be invited in online mode through the official website only. All the interested applicants must read the detailed eligibility criteria for NIACL Assistant before applying for the examination. Moreover, the NIACL Assistant will be divided into two phases i.e. NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam and NIACL Assistant Mains Exam. The results for the NIACL Assistant will be released by the authorities online through the official website. Interested applicants can find all the required information about the NIACL Assistant on this page.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||NIACL Assistant 2022|
|Purpose of Examination||New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant 2022|
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Duration of Exam||NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam- 1 hour NIACL Assistant Mains Exam- 2 hours|
|Purpose||Recruitment of Class III Cadre Assistant|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
NIACL Assistant 2022 Important Dates
Applicants must have an idea about the dates for the whole application process as well as other important dates for preparing accordingly. All the important dates for NIACL Assistant 2022 are mentioned below:
|Notification Releasing Date||December 2021|
|Application Process Starts||January 2022|
|Last Date for filling the Application Form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the Fees||February 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||March 2022|
|NIACL Assistant Examination Date||March 2022|
|Declaration of NIACL Assistant Result||April 2022|
NIACL Assistant 2022 Application Form
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) will release the application form for the NIACL Assistant 2022 in the month of January 2022. The authorities will release a notification for the vacancy well in advance before the application process starts. All the applicants must go through the eligibility criteria for NIACL Assistant 2022. Both the exam i.e. NIACL Assistant Prelims exam and NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will commence in the month of March 2022. The application forms for NIACL Assistant 2022 will be made available online through the official website.
Steps to fill the Application Form for NIACL Assistant 2022:
- The applicant must visit the official website of NIACL.
- After filling the registration form, the applicants will receive the User ID and Password on the registered phone number and Email.
- Now, the applicants must fill their personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- The applicants need to upload the digitally scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- The applicants are required to make a payment for the registration fee online. This payment can be initiated through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Applicants must not forget to take a print out of the NIACL Assistant application form for future references.
The applicants belonging to the General category are required to pay Rs.600/- as registration fees while the applicant belonging to the reserved category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as registration fees.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form for the exam must go through the eligibility criteria for NIACL Assistant 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 and 30 years.
- Certain Upper age limit relaxation has been provided for the applicants belonging to the given categories:
|Ex-servicemen/ Disabled Ex-servicemen||The actual period of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 45 years.|
|Widows, Divorced women & legally separated single women||5 years|
|J&K domiciled candidates during 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Existing Employees of NIACL||5 years|
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- The applicant should be proficient in the state language of the state from where they had applied.
- The applicants must have studied English subject in SSC/HSC/Intermediate/Graduation.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants must go through the exam pattern for getting an overview of the exam and preparing accordingly. NIACL Assistant 2022 will be conducted at two levels i.e. NIACL Assistant Prelims and NIACL Assistant Mains exam. The exam pattern for both the exam is unique. The NIACL Assistant Prelims will be conducted with 1-hour duration while NIACL Assistant Mains exam will be conducted with 2 hours duration. The exam pattern for NIACL Assistant is given below:
NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total||200 questions||250 marks||2 hours|
NIACL Assistant 2022 Syllabus
As the applicants have got an overview of NIACL Assistant 2022, now they are required to be updated about different topics that will be covered under these sections. The detailed syllabus for NIACL Assistant is given below:
Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic, Data Interpretation, Sequence & Series, Simplification, Approximation, Probability, Data Sufficiency
Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Fillers, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension, Para Completion
Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Verbal Reasoning, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Puzzles, Miscellaneous.
Computer Shortcuts, Important Abbreviations, Internet, MS Office, Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer, Memory, Input-Output devices
NIACL Assistant 2022 Preparation Tips
- The applicants must make a time table covering all the important topics for the exam and strictly follow it.
- The applicants can solve the “Logical Reasoning” Section from different entrance level books.
- The applicants can prefer school level books for enhancing “Computer Knowledge” section.
- The student must try to solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Admit Cards
The admit cards for NIACL Assistant 2022 will be made available on the official website. Admit cards will not be sent via post to any candidate. The admit card link will be made available a few days prior to the examination. The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card. Under any circumstances, the applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card or valid ID proof.
Steps for downloading the Admit Card for NIACL Assistant
- The applicants must visit the official website.
- Here, the applicants are required to click on the recruitment section.
- Now, the applicants must click on the “NIACL Assistant Admit Card” link.
- The applicants are required to enter their Registration No. and Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
- The Admit Card of the applicants will be displayed on-screen.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a print out for future reference.
NIACL Assistant Job Profile
NIACL Assistant is a clerical level job. The candidates have the responsibility of Data Entry Operations and assisting the AOs in designated sections. They are mainly responsible for Underwriting, Claims, and Accounts.
- It is a data entry process.
- Involves Computer use to enter, access, and retrieve financial data.
- Involves acceptance of proposals.
- Involves signing/issuing of policies.
- Involves applying an insurance rating system.
- Calculating the amount of claim.
- Involves legal/non-legal aspects of claims of Customers.
- Transmit claims for further investigation.
- Attach information to the claim file.
- Review insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Accounting transactions
- Involves payments
- Preparation of balance sheets.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Results
The Results for NIACL Assistant 2022 would be declared by the New India Assurance Company Limited. The results will be announced in online mode only through the official website. The results for NIACL Assistant Prelims exam and NIACL Assistant Mains exam will be announced separately. The results will be displaying information like Name of the Candidate, Roll No, and Marks Obtained by the candidate.
NIACL Assistant 2022 Cut-offs
The cut-offs for NIACL Assistant 2022 will be released after declaring the results for the Main Exam. The applicants can visit this section for getting the latest details on cut-offs section. Meanwhile, the applicants can go through the cut-offs for the year 2018 which is given below:
|CATEGORY||English Language||Test of Reasoning||Numerical Aptitude|
|CATEGORY||(Max Marks) 30||(Max Marks) 35||(Max Marks) 35|
|SC, ST, OBC, PC, EXS & DISEXS AND DXS||11.00||11.00||13.50|
NIACL Assistant 2022 FAQs:
Who will be conducting the NIACL Assistant 2022 exam?
The exam will be conducted by the New India Assurance Company Limited.
What will be the medium of the exam?
The exam will be conducted in English as well as Hindi language.
What will be the duration for NIACL Assistant Prelims exam?
The exam will be of 1 hour duration.
What will be the mode of the examination?
The exam will be conducted online.
How many questions will be there in NIACL Assistant Mains Exam?
There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.