Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment: Every year, a number of vacancies for different posts are released by the Nainital Bank. This year for 2022, the large number of vacancies for different posts will be released soon by the officials of Nainital Bank. The application form will be filled in online mode and the examination will be held in online mode also. Interested candidates can fill the form once after the release of official notification by Nainital Bank. Applicants who have completed their graduation or post-graduation or appearing for the final year exam are eligible to apply.
To get more details about Nainital Bank recruitment 2022 such as eligibility, important dates, admit card, exam, selection, cut-off, etc. then applicants are requested to read this article till the end. You can also visit the official website of Nainital Bank for all the details and notifications for the recruitment of 2022.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Overview
|Name of Examination||Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|No. of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Name of Posts||To be announced|
|Application starts from||To be announced|
|Deadline of application||To be announced|
|Total Marks for Test||200 Marks|
|Total no. of Questions||200|
|Selection Criteria||Online test and interview|
Nainital Bank 2022 Pay Scale
Here are the post and their approximated salary details for Nainital Bank employees.
|Posts||Pay Scale and CTC|
|Clerks||Pay Scale of Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 |
Special Allowance at 7.75% of the Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance. (under revision at Industry level)
Given CTC would be approximately Rs. 3.70 Lacs/Annum.
|PO (Probationary Officer) for GradeI/ Scale I||Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42021 |
Special Allowance at 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level).
Given CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 Lacs/ Annum.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Important Dates
If you are going to fill the form for Nainital Bank recruitment 2022 then you must have to be updated about the important events and their dates such as form filling starting date, closing date, admit card releasing, exam date, etc.
|Online application begins from||To be announced|
|Last date of submission of application form||To be announced|
|Admit card releasing date||To be announced|
|Exam dates for various post||To be announced|
|Commencement of result||To be announced|
|Date of Interview||To be announced|
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Application Form
The application form will be filled in online mode and the process will complete in three stages such as-
- Registration process
- Uploading Document.
- Payment of the application fee.
- Go to the official website of Nainital Bank.
- After visiting the site find and click on the “Apply link” option shown on the screen after clicking, a new registration link will appear there.
- Now click on the “New Registration” link.
- Here you have to enter the required details such as name, parents’ name, email address, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now after the successful registration process, a new provisional ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and mail id for further process.
- Post completing the registration process, applicants need to log in by entering their Registration ID, Date of Birth, or the password and then after login, they have to fill in the required details such as personal info, academic details, communication details, category details, etc.
- Now applicants have to upload the scanned copy of the following documents such as-
- A recent passport size photo
- Handwritten signature
- Handwritten Declaration
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- The dimensions/ pixels of the images must be 200 x 230 only.
- The signature of the applicants should be done on white paper with a Black Ink Pen.
- Do cross-check and carefully verify the full application form before the submission.
- The size of all the images (signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Hand-Written Declaration) should be between 10-20 KB, 20 KB – 50 KB, and 50 KB – 100 KB respectively in JPEG format.
Payment of Application Fee
- After filling the application form, applicants need to submit the application fee.
- The fee will be submitted in online mode only using any particular payment option such as Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- The application fee is different for different posts.
|Clerk||Rs. 1,500/- (GST included)|
|Probationary Officers Grade/Scale-I||Rs. 2,000/- (GST included)|
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for Nainital Bank 2022, applicants should check the eligibility criteria first. Eligible applicants are allowed only to fill the application form. You can check the information brochure for more details which is available on the official website of Nainital Bank. Here we have given some basic necessary eligibility criteria as follows.
Age Limit Criteria
|Post||Minimum – Maximum Age Limit|
|For PO (Probationary Officers) Grade/Scale-I||21 – 30 Years|
|For Clerk||21 – 28 Years|
|For PO (Probationary Officers) Grade/Scale I||
|For Probationary Officers (PO) Grade/Scale I post||Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience in the banking /financial sector or NBFCs will be given more preference.|
|For Clerks post||Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience in the banking/financial sector or NBFCs will be given more preference.|
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Question Type – MCQs
- Total Question: 200
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Mode of question paper: English
- Duration: 145 Minutes.
- Marking Scheme:
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No. of Sections: 5
- Name of Sections:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Exam Center
The exam of Nainital Bank 2022 recruitment will be held in the following cities such as-
- Ambala (Haryana)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Admit Card
The admit card will be released in online mode on the official website of Nainital Bank. Eligible Applicants can download their admit card/hall ticket by following the procedure as mentioned below.
Step 1 – Go to the official website of Nainital Bank.
Step 2 – Now search for Nainital Bank “Admit Card/ Hall Ticket” section and click on the same link.
Step 3 – Now applicants will be redirected to a new login page where they have to enter some details.
Step 4 – Here applicants have to log in with the credentials such as application no., DoB, and password.
Step 5 – Now submit the details and download and take a colored printout of the ‘Admit Card’.
Admit card is a necessary document, without it, no one can sit for the examination. It is compulsory to carry the admit card in the examination hall.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Result
The Nainital Bank result/ scorecard will be released in online mode on the official website of Nainital bank. Applicants can download their result/ scorecard by following the procedure as mentioned below.
Step 1– Go to the official website of Nainital Bank.
Step 2– Now search Nainital Bank “Scorecard/ Result” section and click on the link.
Step 3– Applicants will be redirected to a new login page.
Step 4– Here applicants have to enter the credential details such as roll no., password, and captcha code for security reasons.
Step 5– Now submit the details and download and then take a printout of the ‘Scorecard/ Result’.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Cut off
The cut-off for Nainital Bank 2022 will be released soon (after releasing the result) in online mode on the official website of Nainital Bank. The cut-off depends on many factors such as-
- No. of students appeared in the exam
- No. of posts
- Reservation criteria
- The difficulty level of the examination
For the current year cut-off, you can get an idea after knowing the previous year’s cut-off of 2021.
Cut-off of Nainital Bank 2021
There is a delay in the examination of the Nainital Exam for 2021 and consequently, the cut-off has not been released yet. But we will notify here, after the official commencement for cut-off.
Cut-off of Nainital Bank 2022
To be announced soon.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment Preparation Tips
If you are preparing for any banking exams then the following tips will be quite helpful to you. Applicants are requested to read these following tips, very carefully.
- Always follow one or two sources for your preparation.
- Do mock tests to know your position in the outer competitive field.
- Solve previous years’ questions.
- Do more practice for the maths section.
- Read English news and articles to make your command in the English language and to strengthen your vocab power.
Nainital Bank 2022 Recruitment FAQs
What is the official website of Nainital Bank?
The official website of Nainital Bank is www.nainitalbank.co.in
What is the application fee for the Clerk post?
The application fee for the clerk post is Rs.1500 /-.
What is the mode of application to applying for Nainital Bank?
The mode of application is online to apply for Nainital Bank.
What is the requirement for the Educational qualification to apply for the Nainital Exam?
The requirement for Educational qualification to apply for the Nainital Exam is as follow-
|For PO (Probationary Officers) Grade/Scale I||Regular and full-time Bachelors or Post Graduation degree is required with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute/University. Having a basic knowledge of Computer Applications is essential.|
|For Clerks||Regular and full-time Bachelors or Post Graduation degree is required with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized Institute/ University. Having a basic knowledge of Computer Applications is essential.|
What are the selection criteria for the Nainital Exam?
The selection criteria for the Nainital Exam is a written test and interview-based.
Is there any negative marking for any incorrect answer?
Yes, there is a provision for negative marking for incorrect answer i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.