In the official recruitment notification 2022, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) will release the HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria. The HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria include age limits, educational qualifications, age relaxations, and all other requirements for candidates to be considered for a seat in the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services.
- Candidates who wish to apply for various HPAS positions must ensure that they meet all eligibility requirements for examination admission. The mere possession of an HPPSC HPAS admit card does not guarantee that your candidature will be approved by the Commission.
- After the candidates qualify for the Viva-Voce/Interview, the Commission verifies their HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria with reference to their original documents.
- On the first day of the Main Written Examination, candidates must submit all documents, including educational qualifications, proof of age, and valid category, to determine their HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria.
To find out if you meet the HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria, read the entire article. These are typical eligibility requirements.
Table of Contents
Highlights from HPPSC
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Public Services Commission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|No of Test Cities||10 Cities (all over India)|
|Exam Frequency||One time in a year|
|Exam Stage||These are the 3 Stages (HPAS Prelims — HPAS Mains — Interview)|
|Exam Type||Offline Mode|
|Languages||Hindi & English|
|Exam Purpose||To shortlisted candidates for HP Administrative Services & other class of services|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours – Paper-I General Studies Paper-II – 2 Hours Aptitude Test – 2 Hours|
|Helpline desk no||0177-2624313 & 2629738, 18001808004|
Important Dates of HPPSC HPAS 2022
Candidates must apply according to the most recent HPPSC exam dates in order to meet the deadlines.
|Event related to HPAS Exam||Date|
|Release of HPAS notification||To be announced|
|Application Dates||To be announced|
|Prelims Admit card||To be announced|
|Prelims Exam||To be announced|
|Prelims Result||To be announced|
|Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Main Exam||To be announced|
|Main Exam||To be announced|
|Interview call letter||To be announced|
|Declaration of Final result||To be announced|
HPPSC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The HPPSC’s most prestigious exam is the HPAS Combined Competitive Examination. It includes the executive branch of government.
|Age||21 – 35 Years|
|Nationality||Citizen of India|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university|
|Experience||No prior experience required|
|No. of Attempts||Until crossing the maximum age limit for the respective category of candidates|
- The competitor must be an Indian citizen with a minimum age of 21 and a maximum age of 35.
- In any case, the applicant’s belongings to categories other than the General category for HPAS are given some leeway.
- Applicants who are familiar with Himachal Pradesh’s customs and traditions are also given preference over those who are not.
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC HPAS – Age Limit
Candidates who applied for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services must be between the ages of 21 and 35, according to the HPPSC’s HPAS Eligibility Criteria. Various age relaxations are available to different categories of candidates applying for the HPAS recruitment process. To learn more about these exemptions, see the table below.
|SCs & STs||5 Years|
|PwD/ Family of Freedom fighters of Himachal Pradesh||5 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC HPAS – Educational Qualification
Under the HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has prescribed educational qualifications. The following educational qualifications are required of candidates applying for various positions in the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an Indian university is required.
- Applicants who already have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other equivalent medical examination but have not completed their internship by the deadline will be provisionally admitted to the examination if they submit a copy of their university’s certificate stating that they have passed the final professional medical examination. Candidates will be required to present their original certificate or degree from any competent authority or recognised university to demonstrate that they have completed their degree or internship in this case.
HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
Citizenship Indian citizens must apply for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS).
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC HPAS – Number of Attempts
Those who want to take the HPPSC HPAS exams can do so until they reach the maximum age limit for their category.
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC HPAS – Experience
According to the HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria, no prior experience is required.
Important Points about the HPPSC HPAS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should keep the following points in mind before applying for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services:
- They must be well-versed in the Himachal Pradesh region’s native languages.
- Candidates must be aware of the position they are applying for, as HPAS has a variety of positions.
- Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh’s customs, manners, and dialects is useful for hiring candidates in remote areas of the state and is considered a desirable qualification. Candidates applying for the HPAS may benefit from having these additional requirements.
|ST/SC/OBC belonging to HP/PWD (Gen. SC/ST/OBC & (PWD)belonging to HP)||100|
|Gen. SCs/STs/OBC BPL||100|
Workers from the federal and state governments are in charge of administering the various divisions (non-military) to ensure that the regulatory framework operates according to the protected arrangement. Government employees wield both power and authority. Clearing the HPAS starter and primary exams opens doors to higher-ranking positions such as IAS and IPS officers. As a result, HPAS is one of the most well-known and rewarding career options for those who want to serve their country while also earning respect as a public figure.
Application for the HPPSC
- hppsc.hp.gov.in is the official website.
- Aspirants must now go to the home page and click on the ‘Apply now’ option.
- Aspirants will now receive a link to register for an online application.
- Aspirants should click on the ‘new user sign up’ option once they receive the link.
- To complete this step, candidates must first fill out all of the required information and then click the ‘create user’ tab.
- Applicants must also select the option to “click here to apply.”
- Candidates can now submit critical information such as their address, educational qualifications, and other basic details.
- After that, you must upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- You must pay the application fee, which is 400 INR for general caste students, before clicking the complete button.
To take the HPAS exam, you must have completed an advanced education from a recognised college.
To qualify for the relaxation, candidates must present category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, such as S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, Wards of Ex-Servicemen, WFF, and Persons with Disabilities.
The minimum age to apply is 21 years old, and the maximum age is 35 years old. Students who fall into the reserved category are granted certain privileges.