The Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Page 2022 is a one-stop shop for those looking for police work in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Every year, the Arunachal Pradesh Police Department posts job openings for police officers, deputy inspectors, sheriffs, and other positions. We have listed job opportunities related to the 2022 police recruitment notice in Arunachal Pradesh to make it easier to understand.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Overview
|Name of Board||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable, Driver, SI, A.S.I., and other posts|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location of Job||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job Type||Arunachal Govt Jobs|
Arunachal Police Vacancies
ARUNPOL Recruitment 2022 is accepting applications for open positions.
- Constable (Driver)
- Lady Sub-Inspector
- Head Constable (Telecommunications)
- Constable IRBN
- Lady Constable
- Constable Civil Police (Male)
- Constable Civil Police (Female)
- Ct. MT Helper
- Water Carrier
- Washerman, etc
Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Process
How to apply?
- Go to http://arunpol.nic.in/ to access the official website.
- Locate and click the relevant advertising link on the homepage.
- Read the details in the official AP police recruitment notice for 2022 carefully. Ensure that the eligibility criteria are met.
- Please click the “Online Application” link (online mode) or download the application form if you meet the requirements (offline mode)
- Fill out the Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form with the required information.
- You can pay either online or offline.
- Before submitting the application form, please double-check the information.
- Please send your application to the address listed below.
- Finally, print the application form and keep a paper copy for future reference.
- Office of the Director-General of Police,
- Police Headquarter, (PHQ) Chandranagar,
- Itanagar – 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
Application fee details for Arunachal Pradesh Police recruitment
- For APST candidates: Rs. 15/-
- For General candidates: Rs. 40/-
Payment of fees by treasury check, paid by the account “0055”, Assistant Director of the Police Department (E), PHQ, Itanagar
Arunachal Pradesh Police Eligibility Criteria
It is critical to understand the eligibility criteria before applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment in 2022. (including age restrictions, academic qualifications, etc.).
The following are the age criteria for each post:
- Constable: 17 to 21 years
- Constable (Driver/ MT Helper): 18 to 28 years
- Sub-Inspector: 20 to 25 years
- Constable IRBN: 18 to 22 years
- Head-Constable (R/T): 18 to 28 years
- Constable Civil Police: 17 to 21 years
- Head-Constable (Telecom): 18 to 24 years
- Cook/ Barber: 18 to 28 years
The following are the requirements for a college degree or higher:
- Constable/ Lady Constable: Must be passed class 10th from a recognized board
- Constable Civil Police: Must be the 10th class from a recognized board
- Head Constable R/T: 10th/ Intermediate of a recognized board with English, Mathematics and General Sciences or Diploma in Radio Telecommunications and Electronics
- Head Constable Telecom: Must be Passed 10th standard or an equivalent with English, Mathematics, and Science
- Constable (Driver/ Cook/ Barber/ Ct.MT Helper: Must be passed 8th class
- Sub- Inspector: Must be a graduate
Arunachal Pradesh Police Selection Process
Consecutive rounds are part of the selection criteria for police work in Arunachal Pradesh. The applicants will be chosen one by one, and those who are chosen will advance to the next round.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Scrutiny of documents
- Medical Examination
- Interview/ Viva-voice test
Physical standard test
- APST applicants Height: 160 cm for male candidates, 152 cm for female applicants Chest (only for male applicants): 79 cm (normal), 84 cm (extended)
- Ordinary applicants Height: 165 cm for male applicants, 157 cm for female applicants Chest (only for male applicants): 79 cm (normal), 84 cm (extended)
- APST (Tirap/Changlang/Longding) applicants Height: 152 cm for male applicants, 152 cm for female candidates Chest (only for male applicants): 79 cm (normal), 84 cm (extended).
PET applicants are those who meet the physical requirements (Physical Efficiency Test).
Physical Efficiency Test Details
The physical efficiency test includes the following events, with the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Long Jump: 13 feet (in 3 attempts)
- 1500 meters run: 8 minutes
- High Jump: 120 cms (in 3 attempts)
- 100 meters race: 16 seconds
Candidates who have passed the PET must now take a written exam.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Salary
Successful applicants for ARUNPOL Jobs will be paid on the following scale:
- Constable (Driver): INR 5, 200 to INR 20, 200/
- Head Constable (Telecom): INR 25, 500/- to INR 81, 100/-
- Constable (Civil Police): INR 21,700 to INR 69,100/-
Exam Pattern for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
The following is the Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam Pattern 2022:
- Elementary mathematics: 100 points
- The minimum marks that candidates must obtain in the written exam are 33% in each subject and 45% in total.
- General knowledge: 100 points
- Total: 300 points
- General English: 100 points
- The written exam is objective (based on OMR)
Syllabus for Arunachal Police Recruitment
Arunachal Police Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Statistical Charts
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Data Interpretation
Arunachal Police Reasoning Syllabus
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Embedded Figures
- Nonverbal series
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Verbal and Figure Classification
Arunachal Police GK Syllabus
- Indian Art & Culture.
- Science & Technology
- Indian History
- Days and Year
- Current Affairs
- World Organization
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & Capitals
- Indian Art and Culture
ARUNPOL Police Previous year question papers
Applicants can use the direct link provided on this page to download the Arunachal Pradesh police issue file and begin their preparations as soon as possible in order to achieve better results. Applicants can learn about the test mode, scoring scheme, number of parts involved, types of questions raised in the test, and the difficulty level of the test by solving old Arunachal Pradesh test papers.
Admit Card for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2022
On their official portal, applicants who applied for ARUN POL Recruitment 2022 can download their admission card. The candidate’s name, registration number, test date and centre, time, test taker’s instructions, and other details are included on the Arunachal Pradesh Police Admission Card. Applicants must bring one of the following items to the exam: identification and an admission ticket/admission ticket.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Results
The results of the Arunachal Pradesh police can be found at arunpol.nic.in for candidates who took the written test on the scheduled date. Applicants must prepare login details such as volume number/registration number, date of birth/password, and so on in order to check the results.
Certificate Verification for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
When applicants appear for the certificate verification process, they must bring the following documents.
- Permanent residential certificate
- Four recent passport size colour photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Educational qualifications certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof certificate (Xth class pass certificate/ Date of the Birth registration certificate)
Arunachal Pradesh Police FAQs
Applicants applying for the position of Sub-Inspector must be graduates, while those applying for the position of Constable/Lady Constable must have completed class 10th from a recognised board
Applicants for Sub-Inspector must be between the ages of 20 and 25, while those applying for Constable must be between the ages of 17 and 21.
Applicants from the APST must pay INR 15, while general applicants must pay INR 40.
Visual Memory, Similarities & Differences, Observation, Verbal and Figure Classification, Embedded Figures, and other sections are included in this section.
To begin the application process, applicants must go to the official website, http://arunpol.nic.in/