AP Police Recruitment 2022 is a complicated process. They necessitate not only athletic strength but also mental toughness. The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board, or APSLPRB, posts police recruitment notices for Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, Constables, and other positions on a regular basis. AP Police exams are held for a variety of positions in the Andhra Pradesh Police Force, each with its own set of vacancies.
The AP Police Recruitment Notifications are available on the official website.
- The entire registration process takes place online.
- The results and hall tickets are also available to download from the official website.
- The latest released notification is for the Andhra Pradesh State prosecution Department as AP Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- In 2018, the Andhra Pradesh Police Department issued a recruitment notice for 3137 positions.
- In January, the Andhra Pradesh government will fill approximately 350 vacancies.
- A preliminary exam, mains exam, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, and medical test will be part of the AP Police Recruitment selection process.
- The Preliminary Written Examination will be followed by the Physical Measurements Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and finally a Final Written Examination for the Sub Inspector position.
You can learn about the AP Police exam pattern, selection process, fee, application process, and more by reading this article.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Conducted By||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Designation||SI, SCT, Firemen, Jailors, Warden, etc.|
|Application Fee||Gen – INR 500/- (may vary as per post)|
|Exam Mode||Online, Physical Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Once the notification is officially released by the Andhra Government, the online application deadline and other important dates for AP Police Recruitment 2022 will be released.
|Release of application Form||To be announced|
|Closing date of Application Process||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date of AP Police recruitment 2022||To be announced|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
The AP Police Notification PDF will announce the AP Police Vacancies for SI and Constable. Every year, a large number of people apply for the position. Keeping track of previous AP Police recruitment vacancies is a good way to gauge your competition and prepare accordingly. In 2022, a total of 6500+ vacancies are expected to be released.
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Year|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT)||2,200||2018|
|Station Fire Officers||20||2018|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
AP Police Recruitment specifies the qualifications for a variety of positions. With a few minor changes over the years, this criterion has remained the same. The following are the eligibility requirements for AP Police Recruitment 2022 for the positions of SI and Constable:
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT)||21||25|
|Station Fire Officers||18||30|
- For the post of Deputy Jailor for women, the upper age limit is 25.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC they will be provided a relaxation of Five years.
- There are certain relaxations for Ex-servicemen
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
|Constable||SSC/Equivalent from a recognized board|
|SI||Bachelors from a recognized board|
|Driver Operator||SSC/Equivalent from a recognized board|
|Warden||Bachelors from a recognized board|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT)||Bachelors from a recognized board|
|Station Fire Officers||Bachelors from a recognized board|
|Deputy Jailors||Intermediate/Equivalent from a recognized board|
|Firemen||Bachelors from a recognized board|
- Those with qualifications that are higher than the minimum requirements will be considered eligible as well.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards
|SI/SCT/RSI/Fire Officer||Minimum Height: 167.6 cm|
Minimum Chest: 86.3 with an expansion of at least 5 cm
|Minimum Height: 152.5 cm|
Minimum Weight: 40 kg
|Deputy Jailor, Warden, and other Posts||Minimum Height: 168 cm|
Minimum Chest: 87 with an expansion of at least 5 cm
|Minimum Height: 153 cm|
Minimum Weight: 45.5 kg
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Application Process
The application for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment is completed entirely online. Please keep in mind that there are no other options for applying for the AP Police Recruitment 2022. To complete the registration process and pay the application fee, you must go to their official website. To complete the AP Police Recruitment Registration Process, carefully follow the steps.
- Click here to visit the Andhra Pradesh Police’s official website.
- Go to the “Recruitment” tab.
- You can also go straight to the recruitment page by clicking here.
- Navigate to the post you want from the list that appears.
- You can see all of the important details about the position, such as dates, notifications, and so on.
- Submit the application by clicking the Submit button.
- Fill in all of the required information carefully.
- Please include a valid email address and phone number.
- Payment of the application fee is required.
- Upload documents such as passport photos, grade sheets, and so on.
- Double-check all of the information you’ve entered.
- Fill out and submit the form.
- Print a copy of the confirmation form for your records.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|Constable||General: INR 500|
OBC: INR 300
SC/ST: INR 150
|SCT/Jailor/Fire Officer etc.||General: INR 600|
Local SC/ST: INR 300
- The application fee must be submitted online.
- One can also visit the AP online center or MeeSeva(e-Seva) for submission of the form.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Documents Required
You can find the list of documents required for AP Police Recruitment 2022 Exam registration.
|Sr. No||Document Required|
|1.||HSC/SSC Certificate and Marksheet|
|2.||Matriculation/Graduation Certificate and Marksheet|
|3.||DOB Proof (Eg. Birth Certificate)|
|4.||Address Proof (Eg. Aadhar Card)|
|5.||Caste Certificate (if applicable)|
|6.||NCC Certificate (if applicable)|
|7.||Discharge Certificate (if applicable)|
|8.||Sports Certificate (if applicable)|
|9.||Employment Registration Certificate (if applicable)|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP Police Recruitment is quite extensive. The Prelims papers, namely the Arithmetic/Reasoning/Mental Ability paper and the General Studies paper, will follow the same syllabus as the other posts. The purpose of this paper is only to qualify.
Following is the subject-wise syllabus given for every subject under AP police recruitment exam 2022.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Paper 1 syllabus
Although the syllabus is subject to change based on government announcements, the following is a general overview of the topics covered in Paper 1, i.e. Arithmetic/Reasoning/Mental Ability.
- General Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Numbers and Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Real Numbers
- Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Compound Interest
- AnalysisProblem Solving
- Clocks and Calendars
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Profit and Loss
- Comprehension, etc.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Paper 2 syllabus
The second paper of the AP Police recruiment exam is made up of questions from General Studies. This includes any national, international, or local events of interest. Here are a few of the Paper 2 topics:
- Indian Culture
- Andhra Pradesh History
- Indian History
- Indian Economics
- General Science
- International Relations
- Economic Developments
- Disaster Management
- Indian Polity
- Constitution of India
- Current Events
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Environmental Protection
- Social, Cultural, Economic and Political History of India\
- Rural Development
- Planning and Economic Reforms of India
AP Police Recruitment 2022 English and Telugu Syllabus
The mains exam includes these papers. The papers will assess the applicants’ knowledge of the language, their ability to use it, and their writing styles. The following topics will be addressed with questions in the appropriate language:
- Precis Writing
- Letter Writing
- Paragraph Writing
- Report Writing
- Translation to and from English/Telugu
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
You must be completely familiar with the exam pattern for AP Police Recruitment in order to prepare effectively. Understanding how much to prepare and planning your approach to the exam becomes critical for this exam. Because the posts for AP Police Recruitment vary, most of the Exam Patterns vary as well, but they generally have the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Standards Test (MST)
- Personal Interview – PI
- Verification of Documents
AP Police Prelims Exam Pattern
The AP Police recruitment test is divide into two parts PAPER-1 and PAPER-2. The exam pattern is given below futher:
- The examination will be totally objective in nature.
- English, Urdu, and Telugu will be the three languages in which the question paper will be available to student.
- The Preliminary Written Examination is a qualifying examination.
- Please only bring a blue/black ball pen to the exam.
|Paper||Subjects Name||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability||100||100|
AP Police Mains Exam Pattern
- Each paper in AP Police Mains Exam would be of 3 hours
- The English and Telugu papers will be totally descriptive and all the other two exams will be totally objective papers.
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature)||200||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Objective in nature)||200||3 Hours|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
AP Police admit cards are available on the Andhra Pradesh Police’s official website. The Admit Card is only available for download via the internet. You can get your admit card from the Andhra Pradesh Police’s official website 10 days before the Prelims written test exam date.
There will be no notification, so keep checking the official website and other portals to see if your admit card is available for download. The admit card can be downloaded from the AP Police’s official website. Once the AP Police admit card is released, we will update the direct link to download it.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Admit Card: How to Download
- Click here to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Police.
- Select the “Hall Ticket” option from the drop-down menu.
- You can also go straight to the Hall Tickets page by clicking here.
- Select the post you’re interested in from the list that appears.
- Fill in your registration number as well as your date of birth.
- Save the admit card to your device after downloading it.
- To use during the exam, take a printout of the admit card.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
The AP Police Recruitment Exams are held in four different zones throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh. In one of the four zones, you will be assigned a center. During registration, you will be given the option of selecting your preferred zone. The decision is, however, in the hands of the AP Police.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Zones
Andhra Pradesh is divided into four zones for administrative purposes. The results are announced separately for each of the four zones. The zones are also used to assign exam centres. The four zones for AP Police Recruitment are as follows:
|Zone – 1||Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram|
|Zone – 2||West Godavari, Krishna, East Godavari|
|Zone – 3||Prakasam, Nellore, Guntur|
|Zone – 4||Kurnool, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur|
AP Police Recruitment Prelims Cut-Off
AP Police Recruitment PET
The applicant must complete a series of physical tasks in the allotted time for the AP Police Recruitment 2022 Physical Efficiency Test. This test varies depending on the post. Women, ex-servicemen, and those with reservations will be granted exemptions. The following are the typical events in the Physical Efficiency Test:
- 100-meter dash
- Long leap
- 1600-meter sprint
Male applicants will be graded based on their performance in the events listed above. The Physical Efficiency Test is usually worth 100 points. The Physical Efficiency Test is a qualifying test for certain positions. Before taking the Physical Efficiency Test, the candidate must first pass the Physical Measurement Test, also known as the PMT. To pass the PMT, the candidate must meet the eligibility requirements for the positions in question.
AP Police Recruitment Salary/Pay scale
Salary of various designation is given below:
|Post||Base Pay||Grade Pay|
|Constable||INR 5,020-20,200||INR 2,000|
|Sub Inspector||INR 9,300-34,800||INR 4,200|
|Deputy SI||INR 9,300-34,800||INR 5,400|
|Home Guard||INR 1,500-6,000||INR 500|
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Result
Following the successful completion of the AP Police written test papers I and II, the board will announce the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted and will appear in the next phase of the AP Police selection process. As soon as the AP Police result is officially announced, we will update the direct link to check the status.
AP Police Recruitment FAQs
What will be the level of the Exam?
As it’s only a qualifying exam, the prelims paper ranges from 10th to 12th grade. The mains paper, on the other hand, will be at the graduate level. The questions will be those that would be expected of a well-educated person with no specialization.
Where can I find the AP Police Recruitment Answer Keys?
You must visit the official website of the AP Police to obtain the AP Police Recruitment Answer Keys. The answer keys will be posted on the website once the exams are completed.
Is there any Stipend during the training period?
Yes, during the institutional training period, the applicant will be paid a stipend. The government may decide on this amount, which will be appropriated according to the post. After the training period, the applicant will be paid on a regular salary scale.
Is there a pension after retirement?
Employees will not be eligible for pensions. Only applicants hired before August 2004 were eligible for the pension. The revised AP Pension guidelines have laid out several changes regarding pensions.
What are the grounds for Disqualification from an Appointment?
Falsification/Suppression of facts, canvassing, using unfair means, entering into or having a marriage with a person who has a living spouse or vice versa, a person who has been dismissed from government service, a convicted felon, and so on are all grounds for disqualification.