The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for UPSC CDS (I) Recruitment 2023. The UPSC CDS (I) 2023 Admit Card will be provided on March 2023 on its official website. You should know how to download the admit card if you applied for the UPSC CDS. The UPSC CDS Admit Card is available for download from the UPSC official website, which is linked to in this article. According to the UPSC calendar, the UPSC CDS (I) 2023 exam will be held on April 2023. To avoid last-minute confusion, read this article to learn how to download the admit card and the list of documents you’ll need to bring on the day of the examination.
|CDS 2023 Exam||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Date for CDS (I) Exam||10-April-2023|
|Admit card release||14-March-2023|
|Date for CDS (II) Exam||To be announced|
|Admit Card release||To be announced|
Table of Contents
How to Download CDS 2023 Exam Admit Card
The UPSC CDS Admit Card serves as a ticket to the written exam. Aspirants will have the option of downloading their admit card until the CDS 1 2023 exam date. The steps to download UPSC CDS Hall Ticket 2023 are listed below:
- Step 1: To download your Admit Card, go to the above-mentioned Direct Link.
- Step 2: Click “Click Here” to start the download.
- Step 3: After reading all of the instructions, choose whether to download the admit card using your Registration ID or your Roll Number.
- Step 4: Finally, enter your birth date and captcha. Select Submit.
- Step 5: Print your admit card on white paper after downloading it.
Technical Instructions to Download CDS admit card
Following are the technical instructions that one should keep in mind while downloading the admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates should use the most recent versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to download the CDS admission card.
- Step 2: Do not use a mobile phone to download the admission card. They can use the Windows operating system on a desktop computer.
- Step 4: Candidates who are having problems downloading the CDS admit card can delete the cache and cookies in their browser.
- Step 5: Candidates can contact UPSC if their downloads are being blocked by the server.
What to Keep in Mind When Downloading the CDS I Admit Card
It is important to ensure that all key information in the admit card is correct and free of errors. After downloading the UPSC CDS Hall Ticket, candidates must check the following details:
|Applicant’s Roll Number||Applicant’s Application Number|
|Applicant’s Name||Name of Father|
|Applicant’s Photograph||Signature of Applicant|
|Name of the Centre||Category of the Applicant|
|Date and Time of the CDS 2023 Exam||Reporting Time at the Centre|
|Important Documents to Carry along on the Exam Day||Instructions to Keep in mind on the Exam Day|
How to Fix Discrepancies in UPSC CDS Admit Card?
It is essential to double-check the details given on the admit card, such as the candidate’s name, roll/registration number, parents’ names, photos, signature, and other major details. If any of the information is wrong or there are any discrepancies, candidates should immediately contact the appropriate authorities. When reporting an error on their admit card, candidates must submit the following important details.
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Name and Year
Other Documents to Carry for UPSC CDS Exam
You must also bring a photo ID and other relevant documents, as specified by the Union Public Services Commission, in addition to your admit card. At the exam centre, you must have an original photo ID proof. Any of the following documents can be carried along:
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- 3 latest photograph of the candidate
- College ID
- Any ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Guidelines for CDS Exam Day
There are some essential instructions that one should keep in mind while going to give the UPSC CDS 2023 exam. By following these instructions one will avoid any kind of problem during the exam.
- Candidates who do not have a CDS Admit Card 2023 will not be allowed to take the entrance exam.
- Arrive at the exam centre 20 minutes before the exam begins. After 10 minutes prior to the exam, the venue will be closed and no one will be permitted to enter.
- Keep the admit card safe throughout the duration of the examination. During the examination, the invigilator may request it at any point.
- Electronic equipment such as calculators, calculating devices such as mobile phones, pagers, and other similar devices will not be permitted in the test hall.
- In the exam room, candidates should not bring log tables, slide rules, smart watches, laptops, cell phones, or any other device.
- Use or possession of such devices is absolutely prohibited during the CDS 2023, and candidates discovered using or possessing such devices will be debarred.
- Wearing a face mask, carrying a transparent bottle of hand sanitizer, and following Covid-19 safety precautions are all required.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the testing hall until the test is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Along with the admit card what else should I carry to the exam centre?
Ans: You can carry any photo identity proof along with the admit card.
Ques: Can I change the exam centre preference?
Ans: No, the examination authority deny any change in the exam centre.
Ques: Is use of calculator allowed during the examination?
Ans: No, the use of calculator is prohibited during the examination
Ques: Do we have to follow any specific dress code for the CDS Exam?
Ans: No, there is no specific dress code assigned for the day of CDS examination