APSC Application Form 2022: Individual application forms for various recruitment exams are available on the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). APSC Application Form 2022 for a corresponding recruitment exam can be downloaded from apsc.nic.in. The APSC Application Form is received by the Commission through both online and offline modes, as mentioned in the official notice for particular events. Candidates must ensure that they meet the required eligibility standards before applying for any position. During the online application process, one must also pay the application cost and upload the required documents. Documents and hard copies of the application form must be sent to the given address for offline applications. To learn more about the APSC application form 2022 and related events, see the article below.
Table of Contents
APSC Application Form 2022 (Out)
On April 2, 2022, the APSC application procedure for the post of Constable and others began. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply until April 11, 2022. From March 14, 2022, until April 13, 2022, the APSC is accepting online applications for 20 Accounts Officer, Finance, and Treasury Officer positions. Before applying, read the official notification carefully.
The date for the APSC exam in 2021 was September 12, 2021. However, the APSC Mains Exam is scheduled for January 2022. (Tentative). Candidates who are waiting for the official announcement from the APSC can check the official website for the most recent government jobs in Assam.
The application forms can be found on the APSC’s official website. Here you will find detailed information on the recruiting drive, including the application process, important dates, and instructions.
- Before applying, aspirants should read the APSC notification carefully.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the requirements for the position for which they are applying.
- Candidates must pay Rs.250 application fee, as well as Rs.30 processing charge and any applicable GST.
APSC Application Form Important Dates
|APSC 2022 Recruitment Event||Important Dates|
|Start Date of APSC Stenographer Application Submission (2021)||December 16, 2021|
|Last Date of APSC Stenographer Application Submission (2021)||January 16, 2022|
|Start Date of APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Application Process||January 03, 2022|
|Last Date of APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Application Process||January 31, 2022|
|Official APSC ASO Notification Release Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|APSC Online Application Starting Date||April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last Date for APSC Application||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Fees Payment||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|APSC Exam Date||Not yet announced|
APSC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the APSC 2022 must make sure that they qualify for the exam according to the official announcement. The official notification has a thorough eligibility criterion, including the requisite educational qualifications and age requirements. The educational requirements as well as the age requirements are detailed below. APSC admit card can be downloaded by candidates who have successfully filed their application form.
Candidates applying for APSC ASO 2022 must have any one of the following educational qualifications and must submit self-attested authentic supporting papers.
Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with a Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering and at least 10 (ten) years of experience in the Assam Soil Conservation Deptt.
Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun, A.I.F.C.
At least 8 (eight) years of experience working for the Assam government as a Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger.
A bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agriculture engineering, or civil engineering from a recognised university is required. A postgraduate degree holder in soil science will be given preference.
As of January 1, 2022, the candidate seeking for the post of APSC ASO 2022 must be at least 21 years old and no more than 38 years old. According to government regulations, the upper age limit can be relaxed.
They can apply for the exam once they have met all of these requirements. When the application is approved, the candidates should review the APSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus to ensure that they are properly prepared.
APSC Application Form: How to Apply?
The official website hosts the APSC application form for CCE (preliminary and main exam), direct recruitment, and other recruiting activities. It can be downloaded for offline use or filled out online for use with online applications. Below, we’ve broken down both the online and offline application processes step by step.
- Step 1: Go to the APSC’s official website, apsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, go to “Online recruiting portal” and click it.
- Step 3: To begin the registration process, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on register here.
- Step 4: Click Generate OTP after entering your name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Step 5: Enter the OTP that was sent to the mobile phone you entered, answer the captcha, and click the register button.
Follow the instructions below to fill the application form after successful registration.
The APSC Application Form is available online at the APSC’s official website for online applications. Candidates must visit the website and complete the online application. In addition to the obligatory photo and signature, any specified documents must be uploaded to the online APSC Application Form. The following is a step-by-step method to applying online.
- Step 1: Go to apsc.nic.in, the Assam Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Step 2: Look for the matching recruitment’s online application form.
- Step 3: Complete the APSC Application Form and submit it along with the required fee.
- Step 4: Check that all information is correct, including the submission of a photo and signature, before submitting the APSC Application Form.
The APSC Application Form is available for download on the Commission’s official website for offline processes. The procedure is straightforward. Simply download the form, fill it out, and mail it to the authorities at the address provided. Candidates can get the application form from the official website by following the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Go to the APSC’s official website, apsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: From the home page, go to the ‘forms and downloads’ link.
- Step 3: On the next page, you’ll find all of the application forms. Candidates can obtain the necessary application forms by downloading them.
- Step 4: Complete the application form and mail it to the commission at the address listed in the detailed announcement.
APSC Online Applicaion Form Required Documents
During the APSC application procedure, candidates must upload certain documents. The relevant documents, as well as the application form, must be uploaded online by the applicants. Documents must be legible and meet the commission’s size and dimension requirements. The following are some of the crucial papers that must be uploaded when filling out the APSC Application form.
- Photograph of the applicant (Passport-sized)
- Educational Documents (Certificates & Marksheets)
- Category certificate (for reserved category only)
- Scanned Signature of Candidate
- Discharge certificate (for ex-serviceman)
- Age Proof (Govt. issued photo ID card, Adhaar preferred)
It is critical to complete the APSC application form accurately and on time by consulting the most recent news and updates. The official announcement for the APSC exams is scheduled to be released soon.
APSC Application Form FAQs
The APSC Assistant Soil Officer (ASO) remuneration ranges from Rs.30,000 to Rs.110,000 per month.
The application fee for the APSC ASO job is Rs.250/- for general candidates, excluding service expenses and GST.
No, only those who meet the educational requirements outlined in the official notification are eligible to apply for the position of APSC ASO.
Yes, you can apply for several positions under different adverts. You can only apply for each position once. If more than one application is submitted for a single advertisement, the application with the most recent payment will be considered.
You can reset your password by going to the login section and clicking the forget password link. The OTP sent to the registered mobile number and email address can be used to recover the password.