RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022: Only those applicants whose applications have been accepted by the examination authority are issued RBI Grade B Admit Cards. The RBI will issue admit cards via the internet. As a result, no hard copy of the admit card will be mailed or delivered to a postal address. On the day of the exam, applicants must bring their admit card as well as a photo ID. Applicants will not be allowed to take the exam if they do not have these. In this article, we have provided detailed information and a download link for RBI Grade B Call letter 2022. Continue reading to learn about important dates and how to get your admit card.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 Dates
Dates for RBI Grade B admit cards are listed below.
|RBI Grade B 2022 Admit Card Events||RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 Dates|
|Phase I exam for Gr (DR)-General, DEPR and DSIM||To be notified|
|Release of Phase I admit card||To be notified|
|Phase II exam for General post||To be notified|
|Paper-II and III exams for DEPR and DSIM post||To be notified|
|Phase II admit card||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
Documents Required along with the RBI Grade B 2022 Admit Card
It is mandatory for all applicants to bring their admit cards to the examination. Invigilators will not allow candidates to take the exam unless they have the correct admit card. Applicants must bring the following documents along with their RBI Grade B admit card.
- Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, and other photo-identity proofs are acceptable.
- A passport-sized colour photograph that matches the photo uploaded at the time of application submission.
Note: If the DOB (Date of Birth) is not listed on the ID proof, applicants must also bring a birth certificate to the examination.
Details to Check on RBI Grade B 2022 Hall Ticket
In their RBI Grade B admit card, applicants must check the information listed below. It is critical to double-check the details. If there is a mistake, it must be corrected right away, or it will cause a problem during the examination. Make sure you receive a new admit card for Phase I or II. And at both times, one must double-check the information on the admit card, which is provided below.
- Category- OBC, SC, ST, General
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Important instructions for the examination
- Gender- Female/Male
- Date and time of the examination
- Candidate’s name
- Examination center address
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Subjects such as papers of the examination
- Scanned photograph and signature
How to download RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card 2022
To download his/her RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022, an applicant must have:
- Username/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
Applicants will be directed to the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 page after filling out the above-mentioned requirements. A applicant must download his or her RBI Grade B admit card, print it out, and bring it with him or her to the examination centre as proof of eligibility.
Follow the steps below to download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 once you have access to the above-mentioned information.
Step 1: Go to the RBI’s official website, rbi.org.in/careers.
Step 2: Select Call Letters Link from the Current Vacancies tab.
Step 3: On the new page, click the link for the admission letter and other instructions for the position you applied for. You’ll have to click the admission letter download link again in the new window.
Step 4: Type your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password into the new window. Fill in the Captcha Box as well.
Step 5: Select “SUBMIT” from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: The RBI Grade B Admit Card will appear on the computer screen. You have the option of saving the Admit Card in PDF format or printing it.
Do’s and Dont’s while downloading RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card 2022
- When downloading the RBI Grade B Mains Admit Card, double-check that the information on the card is correct.
- After you’ve downloaded the RBI Grade B Mains 2022 Admit Card, double-check the location and time of the exam.
- It is critical to keep your Admit Card safe in order to avoid any problems during the examination.
- On the Admit Card, look at the photo and signature. Make certain that it is not smeared in any way before the examination begins.
- To avoid any problems, read all of the instructions on the RBI Grade B Admit Card carefully and follow them during the examination.
In Case of Discrepancy in the RBI Grade B Call Letter
Applicants must double-check all of the information on their admit card. Applicants should immediately write to the exam conducting body via email if there is any discrepancy. Find out how to apply for the RBI Grade B exam online. Applicants may also be required to submit proof of their eligibility in the form of an application form. The following is a list of contact information:
- Thiruvananthapuram: Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram-695033 ([email protected]).
- Kolkata: 15, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata-700001 ([email protected])
- Nagpur: Main Office Building, Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 ([email protected])
- Pune: College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune-411016 ([email protected])
- Bhubaneswar: Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg Bhubaneswar-751001 ([email protected]);
- Hyderabad: 6-1-56,Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad -500004 ([email protected])
- Jaipur: Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302004 ([email protected])
- Panaji: 7th Floor, Gera Imperium-II, Patto, Panaji, Goa-403001 ([email protected])
- Guwahati: Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati- 781001 ([email protected])
- Bhopal: Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal- 462011 ([email protected])
- New Delhi: 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 ([email protected])
- Kanpur: M.G. Road, Kanpur-208001 ([email protected])
- Kochi: Ernakulam North, Kochi- 682018 ([email protected])
- Chennai: 16, Fort Glasis, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001 ([email protected])
- Lucknow: 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 ([email protected])
- Patna: South Gandhi Maidan, Patna-800001 ([email protected])
- Ahmedabad: Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380014 ([email protected])
- Navi Mumbai: Plot No.3, Sector 10, H.H. Nirmaladevi Marg, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 ([email protected])
- Bengaluru: 10/3/08, Nrupatunga Road, Bengaluru-560001 ([email protected])
- Chandigarh: Central Vista, Opp. Telephone Bhawan, Sector 17, Chandigarh -160017 ([email protected])
- Jammu: Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012 ([email protected])
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 Important Details
- After downloading the RBI Grade B Admit Card, candidates should carefully read all of the information/details on the Admit Card.
- Applicants should also print a copy of the application. On the day of the exam, candidates must bring their RBI Grade B Admit Card to the exam centre.
- The RBI Grade B admit card will include the exam date, time, and location.
- The admit card for RBI Grade B is expected to be released 10 days before the exam date.
- The RBI’s official website, rbi.org.in, is where all registered candidates can get their call letters.
- Only the online version of the admit card will be available for download.
- All applicants will receive notification from the bank via email or mobile phone regarding the issuance of their e-admit cards.
- The call letters will not be sent to the applicants in hard copy in any other way.
- Following the successful download of the call letter, candidates must attach a recent passport-size photograph to the designated spot on the call letter.
- The photo should ideally match the one uploaded by the candidate during registration.
- Applicants must bring the following items to the examination centre: I Photo Identity Proof (ii) Printed admit card