IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022: The admit card for the IBPS RRB PO, SO, and Clerk examinations, which are held to select candidates for various Regional Rural Banks, has been announced. The admit card for the written examination or the interview level can be downloaded from the IBPS official website 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
Applicants must check the information on the admit card to ensure that it is correct. Report any discrepancies to IBPS as soon as possible. The IBPS RRB online exam is divided into two parts: prelims and mains. For each phase of the exam, a separate admit card is issued. We’ve covered everything you need to know about the IBPS RRB test call letter 2022 in this article. Continue reading to find out!
Aspirants can check their IBPS RRB result at the linked article or on the official IBPS website once the conducting body has announced it.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022
Let’s have a look at the essential dates from the table below before we get into the details of the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022:
|Events||IBPS RRB admit card 2022 Dates (Tentative)|
|Prelims exam||To be notified|
|Admit card for prelims||To be notified|
|Mains exam and a single online exam for Officers Scale I, II, and III||To be notified|
|Release of admit card for mains and single online exam||To be notified|
|Mains exam for Office Assistant||To be notified|
|Release of mains admit card for Office Assistant||To be notified|
How To Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022?
The IBPS RRB Admit Card is made available online by the officials. Applicants must go to the IBPS official website and log in with their login credentials in order to download the IBPS RRB Call Letter. The following are the methods to get your IBPS RRB Prelims Hall Ticket:
- Step 1: To download the admit card, go to IBPS’ official website, ibps.in, or use the direct link provided above.
- Step 2: On the left side of the website, click on the CRB RRBs.
- Step 3: Go to the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) / Office Assistant Admit Card website (Clerk).
- Step 4: Type your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password into the new window. Fill in the Captcha Box as well.
- Step 5: Select “SUBMIT” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Your IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Admit Card will appear on the screen. You have the option of saving the Admit Card in PDF format or printing it.
Details in IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022
On the admit card, applicants will find the following information:
|Stage of exam||Roll number|
|User ID||Name and address|
|Registration number||Venue code|
|Date of exam||Reporting time|
|IBPS RRB Exam Centre address||Scanned photograph and signature|
|Space to affix photograph||Space for signature|
|Space for invigilator’s signature||Exam day guidelines|
The following is an example of an IBPS RRB prelims admit card:
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 Documents
On the day of the exam, applicants must bring a physical copy of their IBPS RRB Call Letter/Admit Card. Aside from that, applicants must bring a valid photo ID (original + photocopies) with them. Applicants will not be allowed to take the exam unless they have these documents. The following documents can be used as valid identification proofs:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhaar with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Photo identity proof issued by People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college or university
- Valid ID proof will not be accepted in the form of a ration card or a learner’s driving licence.
- Applicants who have changed their names must submit a Gazette notification or an original marriage certificate or affidavit in order to be considered.
IBPS RRB 2022 Admit Card: Various Stages
The admit card for IBPS RRB is released in the following stages:
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 for Pre-Exam Training
Applicants from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons With Benchmark Disabilities receive pre-examination training from nodal banks/participating organisations (PwD). When filling out the IBPS RRB application form, applicants must select pre-exam training.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 for Prelims
The prelims exam admit card for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant will be issued. Applicants who successfully complete the application form will receive an admit card.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 for Mains & Single Level exam
IBPS RRB mains admit cards for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant will be published. Applicants who pass the preliminary examination are given admission cards for the main examination. Officers Scale II and III receive an admit card for the single-level exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 for Interview
Officers Scale I, II, and III interview call letters are sent out. Students who pass the mains and single-level exams will be given an admit card for the next round.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022: Key Points
Examine the following things on the IBPS RRB 2022 Hall Ticket:
- Without fail, bring a hardcopy of the IBPS RRB admit card as well as a valid photo ID proof (in original + photocopies).
- Make sure the information on the admit card and identity card is legible and clear.
- The information on the admit card must match the information provided during the online application procedure. Report any discrepancies to the officials so that they can be rectified.
- Applicants should be at the exam centre at least 15 minutes before the scheduled reporting time on the Call Letter.
- All COVID 19 safety rules must be followed by applicants.
- Go over all of the key instructions on the admit card and follow them.
IBPS RRB 2021-22 Important Instructions
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, IBPS has issued a list of instructions for applicants to follow when they arrive at the exam location:
- Applicants are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- Applicants should arrive 15 minutes prior to the reporting time on their admit card.
- Applicants should keep a safe social distance from one other.
- Pens are permitted to be carried.
- Photo capture will be used to register candidates.
- Each candidate’s desk will be stocked with rough sheets. During the exam, no additional sheets will be provided.
- The rough sheets will be dropped off in a different location than the admit card.
- While leaving the lab/venue, the candidate must place the rough papers in the boxes provided.
- Applicants must put a current colour passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admission card.
- Mobile phones, bluetooth, earbuds, microphones, pagers, health bands, and other communication devices are not permitted within the exam centre.
- Ration cards and learner’s licences are not acceptable forms of identification.
- Textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic bag, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, and other stationery items are not permitted within the exam centre.
- Other items not allowed within the exam centre include goggles, handbags, hairpins, hairbands, belts, caps, any watch/wristwatch, camera, any metallic object, eatable item opened or packaged, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed), and so on.
- On a photocopy of their ID evidence, candidates must write their name, roll number, registration number, and signature.
- Rings, earrings, nose-pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, brooches, and other accessories should be avoided by candidates.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022: Contact Details
In the event of a discrepancy or trouble downloading the admit card, candidates should contact the officials for assistance. The following are the IBPS contact details:
Helpline: 1800222366/ 18001034566 (from 09:30 am to 6 pm except for Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays)
IBPS RRB 2022 FAQ’S
The system is not accepting my Date of Birth. What should I do?
Make sure you’ve supplied the same Date of Birth as you did when you first registered. If not, then log in with the Password.
How to download the IBPS RRB admit card?
The steps to obtain the IBPS RRB admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official IBPS website for further information.
- To get your IBPS RRB Clerk/PO admit card, go to the IBPS RRB Clerk/PO admit card website.
- Fill in the login information.
- IBPS RRB admit card may be downloaded here.
I do not remember my Registration Number and Password. What should I do?
Check your email address on file. When you registered, you were given a Registration Number and a Password.
What is the IBPS RRB PET admit card?
For applicants who choose the Pre-Exam Training option and belong to specified categories, the IBPS RRB PET admit card will be released.
What details will be mentioned on the IBPS RRB Admit Card?
On the IBPS RRB Call Letter/ Admit Card, the name of the exam centre, address, exam date and time, exam name, and candidate’s basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and so on will be listed.
Will I get the hard copy of IBPS RRB admit card?
Aspirants will not receive a printed copy of their IBPS RRB admit card.
How to download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021?
By entering his or her details, such as Registration Number/ Roll No. and Password/ Date of Birth, an eligible applicant can receive his or her IBPS RRB Admit Card from the official website. The call letter will not be mailed in hard copy.
Will I be allowed to enter the exam hall without IBPS RRB admit card?
No, applicants without an IBPS RRB admit card are not permitted to enter the examination hall.
When will IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims admit card release?
In July 2022, the IBPS RRB Mains admit card for Officer Scale 1 will be released (tentatively).
What is the helpline number of IBPS?
IBPS’s hotline numbers are 1800 222 366 and 1800 103 4566. Applicants can call these numbers if they have any questions about their IBPS RRB admit card.