Two students at a school in Maharashtra for the specially abled died due to suspected food poisoning.

  • 0 reactions
  • 2 years ago

According to the police, two youngsters at a residential school for children with special needs in the Nashik region of Maharashtra passed away on Wednesday from what is believed to be food poisoning. Two additional students’ conditions were critical, they added. According to a police officer, Mohammed Zuber Sheikh (10) from Nashik and Harshal Bhoir (23) (both residents of Bhiwandi) passed away at the Igatpuri rural hospital. Due to their critical condition, two more pupils were transferred to the Nashik District Hospital, where they were receiving treatment.

Eight students at Anusuyatmaja Matimand Niwasi Vidyalaya, a school in the district close to Igatpuri, reported experiencing symptoms like vomiting and loose motion after dinner on Tuesday night, according to a police official. There are about 120 kids in the school. Bhoir and Sheikh passed away in the rural hospital in Igatpuri where the sick students were sent. The official continued, “Additional investigation is ongoing and food samples have been sent for testing.”

Mayank Tewari

Comments

Copyright © 2024 Examgyani Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.