Starting tomorrow, March 1st, the Maharashtra State CET Cell will begin the registration process for the MH Common Entrance Test (MH CET) 5-year LLB 2023. Those interested must submit the application form through their website, cetcell.mahacet.org. The MAH CET 5-year LLB exam will take place on April 1st and the MH CET 3-year LLB exam will be held on May 1st and 3rd. The final date for MH CET 5-year registration 2023 is March 11th.
The CET authorities declared that the LLB 5-year CET Application Form for the Academic Year 2023-24 will be made available from 01/03/2023 to 11/03/2023 and must be filled in during this timeline. Individuals from the open category need to pay Rs 800 for the application fee, whereas SC, ST and OBC candidates of Maharashtra will be required to pay Rs 400.
In order to be eligible to take the CET 2023 exam for 5-year LLB admission, applicants must have achieved a minimum of 45% marks in their Class 12 or equivalent exams and 40% for those belonging to a reserved category, from a recognized board or institution.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply|
|Amrita University Admissions Open||Apply|
|NIIT University Admissions Open||Apply|
How to fill MAH CET 5-year LLB application
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can follow the steps given below to fill the MH CET LLB application form.
- Visit the MHCET official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the MAH CET 5-year LLB registration form link.
- Now, key in basic details to generate login credentials.
- Enter the registration number and password generated to login.
- Fill the MHTCET application form with personal, academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit.
- Download the MAH CET 5-year LLB application.