The Tripura Medical College is situated in Tripura. The Tripura Medical College (TMC) is an autonomous body. It offers several UG and PG courses in medical stream.
Several departments of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2020 are:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine
- Blood Bank
This article is about Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020. Scroll down to read the full article if you wish to get admission in B.Sc Nursing.
We have mentioned the details such as: Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Result
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Important Dates
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Online form filling date||1st week of April 2020|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 online form filling date close||1st week of May 2020|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Date to download the admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Date of Examination||1st week of June 2020|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result announcement date||4th week of June 2020|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling date||1st week of July 2020|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application
The Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 application form Can be filled in the month of April.
The candidates must visit the official website to fill the application form.
The form can be filled online.
Follow the procedure mentioned below to fill the form:
- Click on the TMC official website link.
- Or click on the link given alongside http://tmc.nic.in
- Now, tap the Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application button.
- The application form page will open.
- Fill in the application form.
- Enter all the information correctly.
- Do not submit the incomplete or wrong application as it will get rejected.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- The documents must be uploaded to an appropriate size.
- Thereafter, pay the application fee.
Document required for filling in the form:
- Age Proof
- 10th and 12 certificates
- Permanent resident certificate
- Aadhar card
- Admit Card of NEET UG
- Core Card of NEET UG
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate if required
- Passport size photograph
The eligible candidates can apply for Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.
The candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
The candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 10th and 12th.
He or she must have completed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.
|Age||The candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years.
The candidate’s maximum age must be 35 years.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- For UG course the question will be 12th
- For PG course the question will be Bachelors degree level.
The question will be asked from:
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Total Duration||90 minutes that is 1Hour 30 Minutes|
1 mark for each answer
0 mark for the wrong answer
Subject wise Distribution
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks for each question|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
- The Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2020 results will be announced in the month of June.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of Tripura Medical College (TMC).
- To check the results follow the step given below:
- Browse for the official website of Tripura Medical College (TMC).
- Now, click on the result link.
- Enter your roll number from the admit card.
- Your scorecard will be available to download.
- Download the core card and keep it for future use.
- The qualified candidates must visit the counselling round.
- You’ll be allotted seat during the counselling
- The counselling takes place in the month of July.