LPU University, Punjab
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022: The Tripura Medical College is situated in Tripura. The Tripura Medical College (TMC) is an autonomous body. It offers several UG and PG courses in medical stream.
Several departments of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2022 are:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine
- Blood Bank
This article is about Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022. Scroll down to read the full article if you wish to get admission in B.Sc Nursing.
We have mentioned the details such as: Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Result
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Online form filling date||July 2022|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 online form filling date close||August 2022|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Date to download the admit card||September 2022|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Date of Examination||September 2022|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result announcement date||September|
|Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling date||To be announced|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application
The Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form Can be filled in the month of April.
The candidates must visit the official website to fill the application form.
The form can be filled online.
Follow the procedure mentioned below to fill the form:
- Click on the TMC official website link.
- Or click on the link given alongside http://tmc.nic.in
- Now, tap the Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application button.
- The application form page will open.
- Fill in the application form.
- Enter all the information correctly.
- Do not submit the incomplete or wrong application as it will get rejected.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- The documents must be uploaded to an appropriate size.
- Thereafter, pay the application fee.
Document required for filling in the form:
- Age Proof
- 10th and 12 certificates
- Permanent resident certificate
- Aadhar card
- Admit Card of NEET UG
- Core Card of NEET UG
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate if required
- Passport size photograph
The eligible candidates can apply for Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.
The candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.
The candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 10th and 12th.
He or she must have completed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.
|Age||The candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years.
The candidate’s maximum age must be 35 years.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- For UG course the question will be 12th
- For PG course the question will be Bachelors degree level.
The question will be asked from:
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Total Duration||90 minutes that is 1Hour 30 Minutes|
1 mark for each answer
0 mark for the wrong answer
Subject wise Distribution
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks for each question|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
- The Tripura Medical College (TMC) B.Sc Nursing 2022 results will be announced in the month of June.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of Tripura Medical College (TMC).
- To check the results follow the step given below:
- Browse for the official website of Tripura Medical College (TMC).
- Now, click on the result link.
- Enter your roll number from the admit card.
- Your scorecard will be available to download.
- Download the core card and keep it for future use.
- The qualified candidates must visit the counselling round.
- You’ll be allotted seat during the counselling
- The counselling takes place in the month of July.