State Bank of India (SBI) will issue the SBI SO 2022 admit card in an online format for those who have successfully registered for the test. Applicants must check in to the SBI website, www.sbi.co.in, and submit their credentials, such as their Roll Number and Password, to obtain their SBI SO 2022 admit card.
All interested and eligible individuals can apply for the entrance exam, which will be held in an online format. Applicants must also bring one of the legitimate ID proofs to the exam centre, such as an Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, or Voter ID Card, in addition to the admit card.
State Bank of India (SBI) provides lots of chances to get employment every year. It is a public sector multinational bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra which has over 1400 branches. SBI is one of the biggest banking recruitment authorities. As compared to other banks in India, this bank is one of the biggest recruiters of probationary officers and special officers.
SBI SO Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post(s) Name||Special Cadre Officer Posts|
|Written Exam Date||February 2022|
|Admit Card Date||January 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test cum Interaction/ Short Listing & Interview/ Online Written Test & Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Download SBI SO Admit Card?
To obtain the SBI SO admit card, applicants must complete the procedures mentioned below:
- SBI’s official website can be found at sbi.co.in.
- Find the link for Deputy Manager (law) recruitment in the career area.
- Select ‘Download Examination Call Letter’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your login information, including your Registration Number or Roll Number, Password or DOB, and Captcha Code.
- When you select the submit option, your SBI admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on SBI SO 2022 Admit Card
On the SBI SO admit card 2022, the following information will be included:
- Candidate’s full name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of the candidate’s birth
- Name of the father
- Exam location’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- The candidate’s picture
- Exam dates and times
- The test location’s address
- Exam instructions in general
Documents should be brought to the exam on the day of the exam
Discrepancy in SBI SO 2022 Admit Card
Applicants frequently discover inconsistencies in their admit cards. In the event of any problems or non-receipt of the Admit Card, contact the SBI Help Desk.
- SBI has established a dedicated help desk to address applicant issues and questions. Applicants can contact them by dialling the toll-free number.
- Any questions regarding this can be directed to 022-22820427. (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days).
- Applicants must report any mismatches, faults, or anomalies on their admit card to the competent authorities at the address provided below.
Tulsiani Chambers, 1st Floor, (West Wing), Free Press Journal Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Telephone: 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
E-mail: [email protected]
The SBI SO Authority is not obligated to inform the candidates. As a result, applicants are recommended to double-check all information before completing the application. Ensure that none of the following factors are missing:
- The application form is entirely filled out, and all of the information is correct.
- Below the photograph is a signature.
- On the application form, a photograph is attached.
- On the declaration, there is a signature.
- A valid e-mail address is given.
SBI SO Exam Centres
On the SBI SO Admit Card 2022, the Exam Centers will be stated.
Note that the SBI may not accept any changes to the exam centre that has been assigned to you. According to the details provided in the application form, the centre has already been selected for the student’s convenience. As a result, the request for a change in centres will be denied.
For applicants taking the exam, the following locations have been chosen as Written Exam centres:
|State Name||Location of SBI SO Exam Centre|
|Assam||Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Guwahati|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Daman & Diu|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faizabad, Banda, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly, Kalyani|
Documents Required at SBI SO Exam Center
Applicants must bring a printed copy of their SBI SO Admit Card to the examination centre. They should bring the necessary stationery to the SBI SO Exam Center, such as a black or blue ball tip pen. Also, remember to bring both the original and photocopy of any of the following Photo ID proofs:
- Voter’s Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhar)
- Duly attested photograph / Identity Card issued by College
Items banned inside the exam hall
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the exam room:
- Any type of food items
- Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table or any other electronic gadgets
- Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, watch/Wrist Watch, Camera
- Devices used for wireless communication such as Mobile Phone, Airpods, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
SBI SO Admit Card 2022: Stages of SBI SO Admit Card Download
The online exam and interview are the two steps of the SBI Specialist Officer recruitment process.
Admit Card for SBI SO Online Exam: The online exam will be held in May. The board will issue the admit card for the SBI SO 2022 exam, and the dates will be announced on the official website soon.
SBI SO Interview Call Letter: Those who meet the SBI SO criteria will be invited to an interview. The interview call letter will most likely be sent to the shortlisted via their registered email address.
Important Instructions Regarding SBI SO Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2022
- The SBI SO 2022 admit card contains information about the individual and the exam, such as the applicant ‘s name roll number, date of birth, exam day, time, and venue.
- Without a valid admit card and picture ID proof, applicants will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Aspirants should double-check all of the information on their SBI SO 2022 admit card/hall ticket.
- When the invigilator asks for the admit card, applicants must produce it.
- Applicants must report any discrepancies in their admit cards to the appropriate authority as soon as possible.
- Because the admit card is such a crucial document, aspirants should not mess with it.
- Applicants must keep a printout of their admit card after the exam is completed.
- Applicants must attentively read all of the directions on their admit card/hall ticket and adhere to them in the examination hall.
SBI SO Admit Card FAQ’S
How can I download SBI SO admit card?
The SBI SO admit card may be downloaded from the official website. Go to the career area and look under the ‘Latest Announcement’ section for the admit card download link. Select the download link for the Specialist Officer Recruitment admit card. To download the call letter, enter your “Registration Number”/”Roll Number,” “Password”/”Date of Birth,” and security code, then click the “Login” button.
Which is the official website to download admit card?
sbi.co.in is the official website for downloading the admit card.
Which is the last date to download SBI SO 2022 call letter?
The call letter for SBI SO 2022 has not yet been released.