SBI PO Admit Card 2022: Prelims, Mains, group exercises, and interview admit cards for SBI PO 2022 will be issued individually. On the official website, admit cards for all stages will be accessible. Applicants must provide their registration number or roll number, as well as their date of birth or password, in order to download their SBI PO 2022 admit card. The applicant’s name roll number, category, exam date, time, exam centre data, scanned photograph, and signature will all be on the admit card.
In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about downloading the SBI PO Admit Card. The SBI PO hall ticket contains crucial information about an applicant and serves as verification that the online application has been completed and that the applicant is eligible to take the test.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Overview
The following are the main points about SBI PO Admit Card 2022:
|Issuing body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Admit card to carried with following documents||A Photo ID, Application Form, Receipt of Payment, and 2 Recent Photograph|
|Details on Hall Ticket||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Centre’s Address, Photograph, and Signature, Important Instructions|
|SBI PO Helpline No.||022-22820427|
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Release Dates
The dates for the release of SBI PO admit cards are listed in the table below.
|Pre-Exam Training call letter||To be notified|
|Conduct of pre-exam training||To be notified|
|Prelims exam||To be notified|
|Admit card for prelims||To be notified|
|Mains exam||To be notified|
|Mains admit card||To be notified|
|Conduct of Phase III Interview||To be notified|
|Call Letter for Phase III Interview||To be notified|
|Last date to download interview call letter||To be notified|
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2022?
The SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will be issued via the internet. Applicants must do so by going to the official website and downloading the admit card. The following is a step-by-step procedure for downloading the SBI PO hall ticket 2022:
Step 1: Go to the official website – sbi.co.in.
Step 2: On the top-right corner of the website, click on ‘Careers.’
Step 3: Look for the option “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” under the “Latest Announcement” link.
LPU University, Punjab
Step 4: Select the ‘Main Examination Call Letter‘ link.
Step 5: You’ll be taken to a login page. Then, click the ‘Login’ button and enter your ‘Registration Number‘ or ‘Roll Number,‘ ‘Password,’ or ‘Date of Birth,’ and ‘Captcha Code.’
Step 6: The admit card will be displayed. Go through the details and download the admit card. Take a print out for future reference.
SBI PO Admit Card Sample
Problems in Downloading SBI PO Admit Card
Applicants must not alter or change any entry on their SBI PO Admit Card 2022 after it has been verified and received. The following factors may prevent an applicant from downloading the admit card:
- If the application form is missing information, it will be rejected.
- The discrepancy that existed at the time of slot reservation
- Internet speed is slow.
- Incorrect credentials, such as the password, are entered.
If a problem persists, follow the below steps:
Chandigarh University, Punjab
- Empty your cache memory/browsing history of the browser by going into the settings of the browser
- Close the browser
- Open your browser
- Login again with the required credentials
How To Recover SBI PO Password?
Applicants can easily recover their SBI PO Password by following the instructions outlined below.
- Applicants must first go to the official SBI website.
- Second, applicants should select ‘Forget Password’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Application Number now.
- Then press the ‘Get Password’ button.
- The password will now be delivered to the student’s e-mail address and phone number.
Details Mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card
Cross-check all of the facts once you have the hall ticket in your hands. You can contact the authority or update any erroneous information during the counselling and admissions process. All examinees should consult their admit cards for information on the right test location, address, reporting time, and other details.
- Applicants Name
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Exam Date, Time & Exam Centre Address
- List of documents required to be carried on the examination day
- List of Rules & Regulations pertaining to the SBI PO exam and Call Letter
- Passport size photo
- Applicants thumb impression and signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
- Invigilator’s signature on the specified space on the Call Letter
I have Errors in my SBI PO Admit Card: What to do?
After downloading the admit card, applicants should double-check the information. Applicants should notify the examination authority of any errors in their admit card by sending an email to [email protected] ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in SBI’ should be the subject line. They can also be reached at 022-22820427. (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days).
|Contact Number||022-22820427 (11 AM to 6 PM on working days)|
Biometric Verification through SBI PO Admit Card
- Biometric verification is a component of the exam’s attendance process.
- Applicants are required to go through it for admit card admission verification.
- The thumb and retina are scanned as part of the biometric procedure.
- Candidates who refuse to go through the Biometric Verification process will be unable to take the exam.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022: Barred Items
Check out the list of prohibited items, which includes items that are not authorised in the testing facility. Applicants must not bring these materials to the center on the day of the exam.
- Digital wristwatch and analogue watches.
- Any printed material apart from the SBI PO call letter and the Photo ID card.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, calculators, scanning devices, cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Food items, opened or packed.
- Pencil boxes, geometry box, writing pads, logbooks, etc.
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card
Candidates are recommended to bring a copy of their SBI PO admit card and one identity evidence (identification card or driving licence) to the examination centre. Additionally, candidates must also have both a hardcopy of their photo ID as well as a photocopy.
|Driving License||Voter’s Card|
|Bank Passbook||Duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer|
Stages of SBI PO Admit Card 2022
The bank has stated that it will release the SBI PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2022 sequentially, meaning the exam admit card for the preliminary exam will be the first to be released, followed by the exam admit card for the main exam, and then the interview process admit card. Make sure you never forget the importance of the admit card for the Main Exam, which will be given to applicants who have successfully completed the preliminary round of the examination. Similarly, students who complete the Mains Exam will be provided with an Admit Card for the Interview Process.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022
The SBI PO Prelims exam is the very first step in the SBI PO recruitment process. Applicants will receive prelims admit cards after successfully completing the application process.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022
Students who pass the prelims exam will be qualified for the mains exam and will be given an admit card for the mains exam.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2022
Applicants who clear the SBI PO Mains exam will be contacted for an interview. SBI PO interviews will also be conducted by the participating banks. The Interview Call Letter includes the date, time, and place of the interview.
Instructions on SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the general directions that must be followed on exam day. It’s critical to understand what behaviours are permitted and which are prohibited. The following are some of the things to remember on the day of your SBI PO:
- To the exam hall, applicants must bring a ballpoint pen. The SBI PO call letter, as well as any other essential documents, must be brought to the exam.
- At the test site, biometric data (left thumb impression) will be collected.
- Pen drives, electronic pens/scanners, cell phones, Bluetooth earphones, microphones, pagers, and fitness bands should not be brought into the exam room.
- Textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Log Table Calculator, Scale, and Writing Pad are prohibited from being brought into the test room.
- Food is not permitted inside the testing centre.
- Candidates who prefer to wear traditional/religious attire on exam day must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the reporting time for proper frisking.
- All ornaments, including rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, and brooches, are thoroughly inspected.
- Instead of shoes, light-colored apparel with half sleeves and open sandals are recommended.
- Wallets, goggles, handbags, hairpins, hairbands, belts, caps, wrist watches, and cameras are prohibited from being brought into the exam room.
SBI PO 2022 Admit Card FAQ’S
What is the last date to download the SBI PO 2022 Interview Call Letter?
The admit card can be downloaded till the date of the student’s interview.
What are the barred items during the exam?
Food, electrical gadgets, digital watches, printed materials, and other prohibited objects are not permitted to be carried by candidates.
When is the SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims is releasing?
The admit card for SBI PO Mains 2022 will be released 2-3 weeks prior to the test.
How to download SBI PO 2022 Hall Ticket?
Applicants must go to the official website and input their registration number and password, as well as their date of birth.
What should we do if the details on the admit are incorrect?
In the event of any mismatch or missing information, applicants should promptly notify the authorities.
Which identity proof can be carried along with the SBI PO admit card?
Along with the SBI PO call letter, applicants might bring one of the following forms of identification to the exam centre:
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook
Applicants must select from the list of identity proofs provided above.