UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has issued an official notification for various Graduate Level – 1 Group – C posts, including Assistant social welfare officer, Hostel Superintendent, Assistant Review Officer, Village Development Officer, Scrutinizer, and others:
It’s a fantastic opportunity for anyone preparing for a government job. In 2022, this recruitment notified a total of 854 vacancies; however, nothing has been announced for 2022. Only the Official UKSSSC Online Application Portal can be used to submit the UKSSSC Application.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
The following is a summary of key details about the UKSSSC recruitment in 2022:
|Recruitment Organizing Authority||UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)|
|Post Name||Assistant social welfare officer/ Hostel Superintendent, Gram Panchayat Development Officer, Village Development Officer, Assistant Review Officer, and other posts of Graduate Level 1 under Group C.|
|Total Vacancies||854 (2021)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand state government job|
|Process of Selection||Online CBT and Skill test|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
Assistant social welfare officer, hostel Superintendent, gram panchayat development officer, Village development officer, supervisor, matron cum care hospital Attendant, and other positions will be advertised by the UKSSSC.
To apply for this position, you will need to use the online link. Before applying, read the entire recruitment announcement. The official notification can be downloaded at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy (2021 Provided Below)
|Post Code||Post name||Post Number|
|520/454||Assistant social welfare officer||35|
|526/012||Assistant Review Officer||01|
|526/024||Assistant Review Officer||02|
|485/652||Assistant Consolidation Officer||04|
|599/673||Guardian Cum data entry operator||09|
|187/201 to 187/213||Gram Panchayat Development Officer||252|
|641/689||Supervisor (only female)||34|
|296/455||Matron Care Cum Hospital Incharge||16|
|513/406||Assistant Manager Industry||70|
|190/101 to 190/113||Village Development Officer||381|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Post- wise Salary Structure
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant social welfare officer||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Review Officer||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Hostel Superintendent||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Consolidation Officer||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Guardian Cum data entry operator||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 (Level – 2)|
|Scrutinizer||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
|Supervisor||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Attendent||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 (Level – 2)|
|Matron Care Cum Hostel Incharge||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
|Assistant Manager Industry||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Village Development Officer||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
Important dates of UKSSSC Recruitment 2022
|Notification release date||To be notified|
|Online registration start date||To be notified|
|Last date to apply online||To be notified|
|Last date of online fee payment||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|CBT exam date||To be notified|
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for a position with the UKSSSC, go to the commission’s official website and complete two steps: a) registration and b) logging in.
- To begin, carefully fill in all of the required details for registration.
- A username and password will be sent to the student’s registered mobile number after they have completed all of the registration details.
- Then log in to the portal using this username and password.
- After logging in successfully, fill out the application form with all of the requested information.
- Then upload the applicants’ most recent photo in the required size, as well as their e-signature and left thumb impression.
- Then complete the online payment process.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee payment receipt for future use after successfully paying the form fees.
Documents Required for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022
At the time of document verification following documents are required –
- Matriculation/10th class original mark sheet.
- Higher secondary/12th class original mark sheet.
- Graduation degree or mark sheets from a recognized university.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste/category certificate if a candidate belongs to the reserved category.
- Person with disability certificate if applicable.
- Certificate of age relaxation if applicable.
- NOC (Non-objection certificate) in case of already in government/government undertaking jobs.
Conditions for rejection of application form:
- If incorrect information is entered on an application form, it will be rejected.
- Providing inaccurate information.
- The same applicant has submitted multiple application forms. For each candidate, only one application will be accepted.
- The registration form will be rejected if the reservation and age relaxation information is found to be incorrect.
- The application will be rejected if a payment transaction fails or is not completed on time.
- For Gen/OBC of Uttarakhand state – 300 Rs
- For EWS/SC/ST and PWDs of Uttarakhand state – 150 Rs
Mode of Payment
The application fees can be paid online mode using net banking, debit card, and credit card.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized university/College. The candidates can check post wise educational qualifications in the official notification also. Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- OBC – 3 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Ex-serviceman (ESM) – resigned the service from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- PWD (UR) – 10 years
- PWD (OBC) – 15 years
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Age relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per the category are as follows:
- Candidates who had a permanent domicile of Jammu and Kashmir state during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 defense personnel disabled during operation hostilities. – 5 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years and 3 years after deduction of military service.
Note: Age relaxation is also given to the widows, divorced women who are not remarried as per the rules.
- a citizen of India
- a citizen of Nepal
- a citizen of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 and became a permanent resident of India.
- a permanent resident of India who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to get permanent residency in India.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Each MCQ carries 1 mark.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice questions having four or more options to choose an answer.
- The CBT will be of a total of 100 marks.
- The question paper of CBT consists of questions on General Hindi, General knowledge/ General studies (includes history, polity, geography, economics, environment, computer, science, miscellaneous, current affairs, etc)
- 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
Books and their authors, Country and capitals, states and capitals, countries and currency, sports, government schemes, projects, science and technology, headquarters of important organizations, Defence and technology, research, national and international issues, current affairs, etc.
- History – History of ancient India, medieval India, history of modern India, history of the world.
- Geography – Indian and world geography.
- Polity – Indian Constitution, the polity of the Indian government, etc.
Communication, Hindi computing, Hindi typing, social media, newspapers, sports, etc.
Introduction to Hindi language and it’s literature, development of Hindi language, Hindi grammar, Hindi Lipi and it’s Varnamala, development of Devanagari Lipi, Swar and Vyanjan, Hindi spelling check, word formation, types of words in Hindi such as Tatsam, Tadbhav, Deshaj, Videshi, Vilom, Paryayvachi, Anekarthi, Samoccharit, etc.
Sandhi, Samas, Muhavre, Lokokti, Vakya formation, letter writing in Hindi, essay writing in Hindi.
The general studies also include questions from economics, science (physics, chemistry, biology), environment, computer, miscellaneous, etc.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
It is a Uttarakhand state government job. The examination centers are in the Uttarakhand state like Dehradun and other cities.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the written examination.
- Following the written examination, some positions will be subjected to a typing test.
- Following that, selected applicants were invited to participate in a document verification process.
- The final merit list will be published on the commission’s official website after document verification.
Result of UKSSSC Recruitment 2022
The UKSSSC recruitment written exam is scheduled for May 2022. After a period of time has passed since the written exam, the results will be made public. Aspirants can check their results on the Commission’s website once the results are announced.
Cutoff for UKSSSC Recruitment in 2022
The cutoff marks are determined by a number of factors, including the number of open positions, the number of applicants who applied for the exam, and the average score of applicants.
The commission will announce the cutoff marks after the final results are announced. The following are the minimum qualifying marks for each category:
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman||30% marks|
Note: Final cutoff marks will be released after the examination.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: List of Posts
Here is a list of posts under UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 exams:
|Livestock Expansion||Assistant Sports Instructor||Expansion Officer||Si And Platoon|
|Commander||Chief Constable||Forest Guard||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Enforcement And Excise Constable||Assistant Accountant||Honourable High Court Junior Assistant||Laboratory Pharmacy|
|Assistant Storekeeper||Subordinate Services||Electrician Mechanic||Caretaker And Cataloger|
|Supervisor Canning||Supervisor Cooking/Cookery||Fitter Mechanic||Cooperative Inspector|
|Machine Assistant Offset||Tabla Player||Training / Research Officer||Supervisor / Confectionery|
|The Chemist||Lab Assistant||Assistant Writer||Dental Hygienist|
|Sports Assistant||Mechanic||Grade-II (Mechanical)||Grade-II (Electrical)|
|Computer Programmer||Tube well repairer||E.C.G. Technician||Cartographer / drafter|
|Ast. Social Welfare Officer||Amin||X-ray technician||Sinchpal|
|J.E. Civil||J.E. Information Technology||Ast Accountant commission||Ast Agriculture Officer|
|Junior Assistant||Assistant Review Officer||Data Entry Operator||Assistant operator|
|State milk supervisor||Stenographer||Computer Operator|
KSSSC Recruitment FAQs
The UKSSSC recruitment portal for 2022 will open soon.
The syllabus for the UKSSSC recruitment CBT exam is listed in the official notification. The syllabus is available in the official notification for candidates to view.
No, it’s a group C job with the Uttarakhand state government. It is not a gazetted position.
The UKSSSC recruitment CBT exam is scheduled for May 2022, and the admit card will be distributed approximately 10-15 days prior to the exam.
This recruitment is open to all Indian citizens with a bachelor’s degree in any field from a government-approved university or college.
Yes, the age relaxation is granted in accordance with Indian government regulations.
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is in charge of organising this recruitment.
The application fees differ depending on the category. Candidates in the General and OBC categories must pay 300 rupees, while those in the SC, ST, EWS, and PWD categories must pay 150 rupees.
In the UKSSSC recruitment process, there are primarily two stages for applicant selection. The CBT exam comes first, followed by a skill/typing test. The documents must then be verified.