South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank is a large private sector bank that holds exams under the IBPS system. South Indian Bank holds an online entrance exam for probationary officers, or POs, every year.
Every year, the South Indian Bank PO 2022 publishes an online recruitment notice. This year’s online application form, as well as the deadline for submitting the form, will be available soon on their official website. Visit the South Indian Bank’s official website for more information. The number of vacancies expected for the SIB PO 2022 exam is 385.
The Probationary Officer position at South Indian Bank is filled through a recruitment process. The notification for the year 2022 has been released. Interested candidates should bookmark our page for information on the application process, application fees, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern, among other things. We’ll also keep updating the page as new notifications become available.
SIB PO 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||SIB PO|
|Organisation Name||South Indian Bank|
|Application Fees||SC/ST – INR 200/-General – INR 800/-|
|Stages of Exam||Online Exam, group discussion and personal interview|
SIB PO 2022 Important Dates
|South Indian Bank PO v Online Application Starts from||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply for South Indian Bank PO||To be announced soon|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2022||To be announced soon|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Download Date||To be announced soon|
|Result Date||To be announced soon|
|Interview Call Letter||To be announced soon|
SIB PO Application Process
You must understand the entire application process in order to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022. To complete your application on time, please follow the simple steps below:
Steps to Follow
- First, go to SOUTH Indian Bank’s official website and click on “Apply online.”
- They must select the option to register for a new account. Then give your contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number. A provisional registration number and a password are generated as a result of this. It is recommended that the applicants write it down. The candidate will also receive an email and a text message from the bank.
- If the applicant is unable to complete the form in one sitting. They can select “Save and Next” and complete the form once all of the documents are ready.
- Before submitting, candidates should use the “Save and Next” feature. They must double-check that all of the information they have provided is correct.
- Applicants must also carefully select their centre.
- The applicant must be cautious when filling out the form. Make sure the name is spelled correctly. It should be consistent with the documents that have been submitted. Any discrepancy will result in the application form being disqualified.
- Then select “Validate your information” and “Save and Next.”
- Applicants must preview their applications using “Preview.” Before pressing “Final Submit,” double-check everything.
- They can then proceed to the payment stage. Submit application fees in accordance with their category.
- Before closing the window, candidates must remember to take the payment receipt. Failure to submit is indicated by the absence of a payment receipt. Applicants must reapply in this case.
- For the final submission of the form, click “Submit.”
To begin the registration process, applicants must have the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s signature must be scanned.
- A scanned copy of their passport-size photo is also required.
- Printed a scanned copy of their left thumbprint on a white sheet of paper using blue or black ink.
- The handwritten declaration has been scanned. It will be a declaration form, stating that all of the information provided is accurate and true.
SIB PO Eligibility criteria
Applicants must meet the regulating body’s basic eligibility requirements in order to be considered. Their application will be rejected if they do not provide the same. The specifics are discussed further down. The SIB PO eligibility criteria can be found here.
|Probationary Officer||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% aggregate|
Age Limit of SIB PO 2022
- Typically, the applicant should be no older than 25 years old and no older than the prescribed age as of the date specified in the South Indian Bank official notification 2022.
- The final dates for the 2022 examination’s age limit (upper and lower limit dates) have yet to be released to applicants. For more information, please visit the official website.
- In the case of SC/ST applicants, the upper age limit has been eased by 5 years. As a result, reserved applicants will have a benefit.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
The South Indian Bank PO entrance exam is divided into three parts.
- Online exam
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
Kindly note that:
- Only objective type questions appear on the online exam.
- The exam will be conducted in English.
- Every incorrect answer will receive negative marking, i.e. a quarter of a mark will be deducted.
The time and marks allotted for each section are listed in the table below:
|Sections||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted (in mins)|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40|
|General Awareness (Banking/economy/finance)||40||50||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40|
Please note that applicants who pass the online mode of examination, i.e. the first stage, will be shortlisted for the next round of Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on their scores. The marks earned will be added together and used to determine the final grade.
South Indian Bank PO Exam-Syllabus
The online exam is divided into four sections, each with an equal number of marks. There is a syllabus for each part.
|1||Computer Aptitude||Windows operation system, basics of computer software and hardware, network and communication, etc.|
|2||Reasoning||Use the book for analogy, odd one out, and figure-based questions. Also, alphabetically based questions, decision-making tests, and series tests, etc.|
|3||English||Basic English grammar, synonyms, antonyms, phrases, and comprehension, etc.|
|4||General awareness||Basic knowledge of banking system, financial overview, and latest general knowledge. Basic knowledge regarding major international banking facilities and their laws. Study about institutes such as World Bank, IMF, UN, etc. Introduction and knowledge of national banking institutes like RBI and latest rulings, etc.|
|5||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Bar graphs and database conclusions, etc.|
SIB PO 2022 Exam Centre list
Aspirants, please see the list of test centres below for locations across India. Please apply for the location that is closest to you.
Keep an eye on South Indian Bank’s official website for any updates to the centre list.
If the list of exam centres changes, our team will notify you.
|State/ UT/ NCR||Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
South Indian Bank Exam PO Preparation Tips
The South Indian Bank PO Exam is a competitive exam, but it is one that can be passed with hard work and dedication. Here are some pointers to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
- Studying thoroughly and comprehending the section-by-section syllabus. You can concentrate on time management, strengths, and weaknesses once you understand the South Indian Bank syllabus and exam pattern and study accordingly. You can make a study schedule and set aside time for each section.
- Take as many practise tests as you can. Seating for mock exams can help you gain confidence while also teaching you time management skills.
- Analyzing previous year’s questions and solving sample question sets can also be extremely beneficial. You can easily deduce the main topics and concentrate on them.
South Indian Bank PO Recommended Books
Applicants can prepare for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Online Examination by reading some of the books listed below. The following books are recommended by the South Indian Bank PO:
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal|
|High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin||N D V Prasada Rao|
|Reading Comprehension, Ordering of Sentences, Ordering of Words and Cloze Test||Dilip Khushwaha|
SIB PO 2022 Admit Card
- South Indian Bank will send the hall ticket letter for the Online Test to the applicants via email/SMS after they have completed the application process successfully.
- Applicants must bring their call letter/admit card, which includes a passport photograph, as well as a valid photo ID.
- The admit card/call letter for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 will contain all of the exam venue, date, and time information, as well as other important instructions that candidates must carefully follow.
- Students can download their admit cards from the South Indian Bank’s official website once they are available.
How to Download the SIB PO Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: Go to the South Indian Bank’s official website at
- Step 2: When the home page loads, click the link that says “South Indian Bank Admit Card 2022.”
- Step 3: Fill in the required information, including your registration number and password.
- Step 4: When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the submit button.
- Step 5: Your admit card should now appear on your computer screen. Save the file to your device and print it out for future reference.
South Indian Bank Cutoff 2022
The South Indian Bank Cut-off for 2022 has yet to be determined. Meanwhile, based on the South Indian Bank 2019 cutoffs, you can see what the expected cutoff is for this year. The categorical cutoffs aren’t always consistent.
|Category||Total Overall Cutoff|
Note that the cutoffs vary depending on the categories, as shown in the table above. For the 2022 recruitment process, the figures are expected to remain the same or similar.
- ST: Scheduled Tribe
- SC: Scheduled Cast
- OBC:Other Backward Classes
- OC: Open Category
- VI: Visually Impaired
- HI: Hearing ImParied
- ID: Intellectually Disabled
South Indian Bank PO Exam-Salary
Applicants will be eligible for a pay scale approved by the Indian Bank Association after being selected and completing the course. 23700– 980/7 – 30560– 1145/2 – 32850– 1310/7 – 42020 are the numbers. DA, HRA, and other allowances are not included. Applicants would also be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
Applicants are placed on a two-year probationary period. Confirmation is based on satisfactory probationary performance.
SIB PO 2022 Job Profile
Following your appointment as a PO, you will be assigned to one of the following basic job profiles:
- Business Development
- Marketing tasks
- Basic branch banking duties
- Duties in forex/treasury / central processing center
South Indian Bank PO FAQ’S
To obtain a copy of the South Indian Bank PO admit card, go to the official website and follow the instructions. The admit card for the South Indian Bank PO examination is usually released 10-15 days before the exam.
Document Verification will take place in conjunction with the Personal Interview in the South Indian Bank PO recruitment process.
After passing all of the SIB PO rounds and being selected, you will be on probation for two years.
No, an applicant must have completed his degree. They must have received at least a 60% on a regular course from a recognised college.
South Indian Bank (SIB) is a private banking institution in India. The bank was established to realise the dreams of a group of enterprising men who came together in Thrissur, Kerala. SIB was the first private sector bank in Kerala to be designated as a scheduled bank under the RBI Act in 1946. In April 1992, it was also the FIRST private bank in India to open a Currency Chest on behalf of the Reserve Bank of India. Every year, the SIB holds a Probationary Officer Exam for aspiring officers.
South Indian Bank PO salary structure is Rs.36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
The Online Test and Personal Interview will be the next steps in the South Indian Bank PO process.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment will be divided into three stages: An online exam, followed by a group discussion and a personal interview.