SBI SO Previous Year Question Paper: The State Bank of India publishes a notification for SBI SO exams every year, which are used to hire professionals in a variety of fields. Previous year papers for SBI Specialist Officers provide insight into the types of questions that will be asked in the upcoming exams, as well as the changing trends in the syllabus.
Practicing with SBI Specialist Officer Previous Year Papers will help you prepare for the exam this year. As a result, SBI Specialist Officer is one of India’s most sought-after jobs, and it is extremely competitive. To aid applicants in their preparation for the specialist examination, here are some SBI SO question papers from previous years. Here are some previous year SBI SO Previous Year Question Paper to help the candidates in their preparing for the specialist examination.
Table of Contents
SBI SO Previous Year Question Papers 2021 Highlight
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Role||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Vacancies No||82 Vacancies|
|Start Date of Application||13-04-2021|
|End Date of Application||03-05-2021|
|Category||SBI Specialist Officer Previous Year Papers|
SBI SO Previous Year Papers:
For your preparation, here are the links to the SBI Specialist Officer Previous Year Question Papers.
|SBI SO System Officer Previous Question Paper||Click Here|
|SBI SO Computer Question Papers||Click Here|
|SBI SO Reasoning Question Papers||Click Here|
|SBI SO Marketing question papers||Click Here|
|SBI SO IT Specialist Previous year paper||Click Here|
|SBI SO General Question papers||Click Here|
|SBI SO Computer & Communications||Click Here|
SBI SO Previous Year Papers 2021: Salary & Pay Scale
The salary and pay scale for each post are listed below:
|Post||Salary & Pay Scale|
|MMGS II||(Annual CTC – Rs. 18 Lac) – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|SMGS IV||(Annual CTC – Rs. 22 Lac) 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
SBI SO Previous Year Papers 2021: How To Practice With Previous Year Papers?
- Examine the entire document.
- Make a mental map of how you’ll tackle the problem.
- Make a mental note of how much time you have available and which questions you’d like to address first.
- If you don’t know the answer, simply skip the question. Only attempt questions if you are confident in your answers by 90% to 100%.
- Once you’ve completed the papers, check your time.
- Begin by modifying your responses honestly.
- Examine each incorrect answer to make sure you don’t repeat your mistakes on the exam.
SBI SO Previous Year Papers 2021: Benefits of Solving Previous Year Papers
- Examining SBI SO Previous Year Papers will assist you in comprehending the changes that have occurred in the exam in the past. This will aid you in better comprehending the difficulties.
- Solving SBI SO Previous Year Papers will help you understand the exact nature of the exam.
- You can keep track of how much time you spend on each paper and how efficient you are by attempting all of the SBI SO Previous Year Papers. This will give you a big head start on the exam.
- Finally, they will tell you what kinds of questions will be asked on the SBI SO Exam.
SBI SO Previous Year Papers FAQ’S
The interview will be worth 25 marks.
Yes, reserved category aspirants for upper age relaxation under government rules.
The official cut-off marks are determined by factors such as marking schemes, exam difficulty levels, vacancies, and the total number of candidates taking the exams.
Yes, there are numerous advantages to solving papers from previous years. You can easily improve your chances of selection and work on weak areas by practicing previous years’ papers.
The admit will be available on the exam authorities’ official website.