RSCB Recruitment 2024: On its official website, Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank (RSCB) will shortly post the notification for the various positions at its many branches in Jaipur (Apex Bank) and several other districts of Rajasthan. Once the official announcement is posted, interested applicants who fall within the age range of 21 to 33 years must apply for the exam online.
The written exam and document verification process will serve as the foundation for the RSCB final selection process. The appointment is based on the candidate’s name appearing on the exam merit list and the preferences expressed by bank candidates.
Table of Contents
RSCB Recruitment 2024: Important Highlights
The table below lists the key points of the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Exam for applicants who plan to sit for it.
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Exam|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Levels||Written Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Fees||General/OBC – INR 1200 SC/ST – INR 600|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||Phone: 0141-2707669. Helpdesk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
RSCB Exam Dates 2024
RSCB exam dates for 2024 have not yet been announced. It will be made known along with any job openings on the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank website.
|Events||RSCB Tentative Exam Dates|
|Official Notification Date||March 2024|
|Online Application Starting Date||March 2024|
|Online Application End Date||April 2024|
|Admit Card||June 2024|
|Exam Date||July 2024|
|Result Date||August 2024|
RSCB Eligibility Criteria 2024
Before submitting an application for the exam, candidates must review the eligibility requirements.
Depending on the position, different candidates will have different minimal educational requirements. However, the minimum academic requirement for all ambitious candidates should be a graduate degree.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
The applicant must be an Indian national.
Candidates from economically and culturally disadvantaged parts of society will be given an age relaxation in the government test.
|SC/ST and BC/MBC Male Candidate of Rajasthan State||5|
|Female candidate of SC/ST/BC/MBC of Rajasthan||10|
|General and EWS Female||5|
|Widow or Divorce||No age limit|
|Special Abled Person||General||10|
RSCB Application Form 2024
Candidates must submit an application for the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Exam in order to sit for the test. The Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board’s official website will host the application forms for the aspirants. Candidates will be able to fill out the application form online, and the link to do so first displays the eligibility requirements before submitting an application for the exam. To fill out the form, please follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Visit the board’s main website at https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click the “Recruitment” tab at this time.
- Step 3: The Registration portal will redirect you to a new page.
- Step 4: Submit an application online by selecting “Apply Online.”
- Step 5: After selecting “New User,” fill in all the required information, including your name, gender, date of birth, etc., and then select “Register” when finished.
- Step 6: Enter your login information to complete the form.
- Step 7: Complete the information requested and submit the required papers.
- Step 8: After paying the application cost, press the “Submit” button.
- Step 9: Select “Print” next to the application form.
RSCB Application Fees 2024
The final step in applying for a test is to fill out the examination fee. The Government Exam uses a reservation system, hence the application price varies depending on the category. You can use your preferred method, such as Net Banking, a debit card, a credit card, or UPI, to pay the application cost online. For various categories, the RSCB Exam application fee will be:
|PSCB||SBI Apprentice||IDBI Recruitment|
|SBI Assistant Manager||Haryana HARCO Bank||IIBF Junior Executive Recruitment|
RSCB Exam Pattern 2024
The exam is objective-based, and students must select the best response from a list of five possibilities. The Rajasthan Cooperative Board administers the test, which entails answering 100 questions in 120 minutes (2 Hours). There are no failing grades for the test.
|Rajasthan Cooperative Society Act||20||20||20|
RSCB Syllabus 2024
How many sections a candidate must study in order to be exam-ready is specified in the RSCB curriculum. The syllabus comprises information on the paper parts, the subjects that must be studied, and the subjects that will be covered in the exam.
|Numerical Ability||Simple Interest, Height & Distance, Volume & Surface area, Times & Distance, Pipes & Cistern, Partnership, Probability, Chain Rule, Stocks & Shares, H.C.F & L.C.M., Surds & Indices, Numbers, Allegation or Mixture, Boats & Streams, Logarithm, Area, Ratio & Proportion, Permutation & Combination, Average, Decimal Fraction, Square Root & Cube Root, Compound Interest, Banker’s Interest, Simplification, Time & Work, Problems on Ages,|
|General Knowledge||Rajasthan’s History, Art & Culture, Rajasthan Administration, Independence Movement, Festivals, Classical Music & Fun Fairs, Famous Tourist Sites, Rajasthan’s Culture|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Society Act||Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act, 2001, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules, 2003, Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan|
RSCB Admit Card 2024
10 days before the exam, participants can easily download the admit card from the official website by logging into it with their registered credentials (approximately). The following procedures must be followed in order to download the APPC admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board’s official website at https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the RSCB Admit Card notification in the section with the most recent announcements.
- Step 3: Kindly provide your login details (registered id & password).
- Step 4: Candidates’ admit cards will be visible on the screen. Then download it.
RSCB Exam Centers 2024
The exam will be given at a number of locations. Candidates have the option to choose the exam centre when completing the application, and the choices are:
- Sri Ganganagar
RSCB Result 2024
On the official website, the notice of the exam’s results will be made. To view their results, candidates must re-log in using their credentials. The following are the actions candidates must follow to verify their results:
- Step 1: Open the official website of the Rajasthan State Cooperative Board.
- Step 2: Select the notice for the RSCB Result 2024.
- Step 3: Enter your login information
- Step 4: Results for a candidate will be shown on the screen.
- Step 5: Next, print the outcome.
RSCB Cutoff 2024
Cutoffs will be made public prior to the main results so that applicants can determine whether they are eligible for the exam or not. RSCB cutoffs will also be made available on the organization’s website, and they will be done so per category.
To get the RSCB cutoff for 2024, check the procedures below:
- Visit the RSCB’s official website.
- Examine the Info Zone’s notification section.
- The merit list of the applicants will be available to the candidates.
- The candidates must click the link and then verify their names.
RSCB Best Books 2024
Candidates should consult the literature that will help them perform well on the exam as they get ready for the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Exam. Your chances of being chosen for the exam will increase if you study from the books. The list of the books is provided below:
|Quantitative aptitude||RS Aggarwal||Contains questions ranging from basic to advanced level.|
|General Knowledge||Arihant||It covers current events of the entire year.|
|General Knowledge||Lucent||Contains all the subjects in just one book|
RSCB Preparation Tips 2024
On its official website, RSCB will soon release the exam dates for the various positions. Candidates who want to pass the exam should start preparing. Candidates should start their preparation by creating a structured plan. The written exam is objective-based, and candidates must choose one answer from the list of possibilities. So here are some preparation suggestions for the RSCB Exam:
- Read over the exam syllabus first.
- Look through the papers from last year. so that you can learn what kinds of questions will be asked on the test.
- Gather all the reading materials for the exam’s syllabus.
- Now develop a successful time management plan. Time each section separately.
- to review your readings, finish test questions from prior years, and sign up for a practice exam. in order to determine whether or not your preparations are on the right track.
- Take the necessary breaks during study sessions to reenergize your thoughts, but the breaks should be brief.
Please wait for the notification to be released for more precise information. However, this article for the Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2024 can give hopefuls a general insight. The candidates can continue their preparation with the same enthusiasm thanks to this.
RSCB Recruitment 2024: FAQs
Ans. Senior Manager, Manager, Computer Programmer, Manager, Banking Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk are among the positions available through the RSCB Exam.
Ans. The RSCB Exam is exclusively focused on objectives. Within 120 minutes, the applicants must respond to 100 questions.
Ans. The Application for the RSCB Exam is
Ans. The exam date has not yet been announced. It will soon be available, and the official website will provide a notification.
Ans. The RSCB Exam features a straightforward application process that consists of merely an objective-based written test.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the RSCB Exam.