This article contains RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers with Solutions. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) holds the RBI Assistant examination to recruit candidates for its various branches across the country. The Language Proficiency Test is a three-phase national recruitment process that includes a preliminary, main, and final phase (LPT). The Mains marks will be used to compile the merit list.
To do well in all three phases, one must practise with previous year papers and mock tests. Use these RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers to ace your exam preparation and boost your final exam performance.
The more RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers applicants practise, the faster and more accurate they will become. Applicants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas by solving RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers. It will also assist applicants in honing their time management skills. To learn more about RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers, continue reading.
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Previous Year Paper: Overview
Let us take a look at the exam in general before we get into the details of RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers:
|Name of the Position||RBI Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||926|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Mains Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Latest Changes||LPT (Language Proficiency Test)|
RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers with Solutions – Free PDF Download
Below are the details for the RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers with Solutions. The papers can be downloaded and used to revise the information you’ve learned. Check out how the RBI Assistant Previous Year Paper can help you prepare for the exam and how it can help you ace the exam.
|Sr. No||RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers||Download Questions & Solutions as PDF|
|1||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2012||Click Here|
|2||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2013||Click Here|
|3||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2014||Click Here|
|4||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2015 Mains||Click Here|
|5||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2016 Mains||Click Here|
|6||RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers 2017 Prelims||Click Here|
- The RBI Assistant exam is a two-tiered exam, meaning there will be two phases to the online exam.
- Candidates who pass the preliminary examination and are shortlisted will be required to take the main exam.
- A language proficiency test has now been implemented in addition to both of these stages.
- It’s worth noting that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to eliminate interviews from the recruitment process.
Why Prepare with RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers?
The RBI Assistant Previous Year Paper gives you an idea of the level of questions that can be asked in the exam.
- These RBI Assistant previous year papers will aid in understanding and memorise the questions, allowing you to perform better in the actual exam.
- Solving RBI Assistant previous year papers will aid you in quickly reviewing the syllabus.
- RBI Assistant previous year paper can be solved according to your learning style; questions can be solved topic by topic or the entire paper can be solved to get a feel for the exam.
- These papers allow you to assess your own preparation and adjust your study plan to improve and focus on your weaker topics.
- After learning about the benefits of solving RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers, we recommend that applicants practise with these previous year papers on a regular basis to improve their chances of passing the exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern|
A composite time of 1 hour is provided to the candidate
|Section||No. of Question / Maximum Marks|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern|
A composite time of 135 minutes is allotted to the candidate.
|Section||No. of Question / Maximum Marks|
According to the RBI Assistant Notification 2020, no interviews will be held across India to recruit candidates for the position of RBI Assistant. The interview took place a few years ago. However, no interview will be conducted at this time.
Negative Marking: In the Objective tests, incorrect answers will result in negative marks (Preliminary and Main examination). For each incorrect answer, a quarter of a mark will be deducted. If the question is left unanswered or blank, no marks will be deducted.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers FAQs
There’s a chance that questions from previous years’ papers will be repeated.
You should evaluate your performance after completing the previous year’s papers and focus on the weaker sections.
The RBI Assistant exam isn’t particularly difficult. Being quick and solving previous year papers correctly will assist you in passing the exam.
You can attempt and solve all the RBI Previous year papers here at Examgyani.