On April 4, 2022, the OPSC will open the application link for Assistant Fisheries Officers under Group-B recruiting. The deadline for applications is May 11, 2022. On March 15, 2022, the OPSC began accepting online applications for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Group B). Before applying, read the official notification carefully. The deadline for applications is April 8, 2022.
The application process for the position of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) of Group B has begun with the Odisha Public Service Commission. The application process for this position will begin in January 2022 (tentatively), and interested applicants can apply online at opsc.gov.in. The deadline for submitting an application online is February 20, 2022. (tentative). In Level 9 of the Odisha Secretariat Service of the Home Department, there are a total of 796 openings. Check out the official announcement here.
OPSC tests are held by the Odisha Public Service Commission to recruit for group A and B positions. The OPSC Prelims test was last held in August 2022, and the OPSC Mains Exam 2020-21 will take place between January 20 and February 06, 2022. (except January 26 and February 06). Candidates studying for the upcoming OPSC exam should check the official website for the most up-to-date information. On the official website, https://opsconline.gov.in/, the OPSC application form will be available. Candidates that match the basic requirements can apply for the desired position online.
Table of Contents
OPSC Application Form Highlights
The application procedure for OPSC 2022 is set to begin soon, and the admit card will be released after the application form has been successfully submitted. Below are some further details on the subject:
- The application is only available in an online format.
- To learn more, go to the official website and click on the notification.
- The application fee is INR 500 for all candidates, with an exception granted in some cases.
- The Application Process is as follows:
- A Handwritten Declaration with a Left Thumb Impression
- Upload Signature.
- Upload Photograph.
- Payment of fees.
The following documents are necessary for application:
|Photograph Image||3.5cm x 4.5cm||25kb – 100kb||JPG or PNG|
|Signature Image||3.5cm x 1.5cm||10kb – 50kb||JPG or PNG|
|Left Thumb Impression||3.5cm x 1.5cm||10kb – 50kb||JPG or PNG|
OPSC Exam 2022 Important Dates
|OPSC 2022 Official Notification Release Date||January 01, 2022|
|OPSC 2022 Commencement of Online Application||January 10, 2022|
|OPSC 2022 Last Date to Submit Application Form||February 09, 2022|
|Assistant Section Officer Application process Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Assistant Section Officer Application process Last Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date of Payment of Fee||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Issue Date||To Be Announced|
|OPSC 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
Steps to Fill OPSC Application Form 2022
Candidates may visit the official website and apply online for their desired post after the commission issues the OPSC notification for online applications. Candidates can finish the OPSC online application procedure by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the OPSC’s official website. On the homepage, click the ‘Apply Online’ option in the top right corner.
- Step 2: If you’re registering for the first time, click the ‘New User’ tab once the page has opened to the User’s area. After you’ve entered your mobile number and email address, you may continue with the registration process.
- Step 3: Enter the one-time password (OTP) that you were given. Choose a username that suits your needs. Choose the position for which you want to apply.
- Step 4: Complete all of the form’s fields and choose a password for your account. Upload your signature and thumb impression.
- Step 5: Fill out the captcha and double-check the information before submitting. Log in with your User ID and download the PDF for future reference.
- Step 6: Double-check all of the information and upload all of the papers. Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee to the OPSC and write down your application ID.
- Step 8 – Take a printout of the OPSC Application form.
Points to Remember
- Before proceeding with the online registration or re-registration, the applicant needs to have both an email address and a mobile phone number.
- The applicant’s mobile number and email address, after having been checked and submitted just the once, should remain the same till the recruitment process is through.
- The full specimen of the applicant’s signature as well as an impression of their left thumb should be saved in the JPG file format, and the size of the file should be between 20 and 50 kilobytes. This should be done while the registration process is being carried out.
- The HSC Certificate is required to be in the possession of the Applicant in order for them to submit the details of their HSC.
- The applicant needs to be in possession of their Aadhaar card in order to enter their Aadhaar card number.
- Applicants who wish to assert that they are eligible for Registration in the SC/ST/SEBC Category are required to carry their certificates at all times.
- All applicants, with the exception of those classified as SC, ST, or Persons with Disabilities, are required to pay the examination fee as specified in the advertising.
- It is necessary to have a debit card, credit card, or the ability to use net banking in order to make an online payment for the examination fee.
- The applicant’s mark sheet needs to be prepared and available before they can fill out the Educational Qualifications section.
- A scanned copy of the coloured photograph should be kept ready in JPG format, and its file size should range from 20 kb to 100 kb.
- If the photos submitted for the Full Specimen Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Colored Photograph are not clear, the Registration or Re-registration will be declined and possibly not even be considered.
- The applicant’s personal e-mail address and mobile phone number are the ones that should be provided, as this is the information that will be used to send them critical information after they have been hired, such as their Activation Key or Alerts. Under no circumstances is it acceptable for the Applicant to reveal the email address or phone number of another individual.
Important Instructions Regarding the OPSC Application Form
- Launch the OPSC’s official website, which may be found at https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx.
- Click the “APPLY ONLINE” button located in the upper-right hand corner of the Home Page in order to Register or Re-register.
- When you click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button, you will be taken to the page that lists the open position that has been advertised.
- Please register as a “New User” if this is your first time applying for any post that requires registration.
- If you have already applied in the past and would like to re-register, you must first sign up as a “Registered User.”
- Instructions for completing the Online Registration will now be displayed on the screen for you to follow.
- In order to log in, the “Registered User” will be taken to a Login page where they will be required to provide their Username and Password.
- The “New User” button will lead the user to the registration form, which they are required to fill out with as much accuracy as possible.
- Please upload a clear full specimen of your signature as well as an impression of your left thumb.
- Click the “Preview Registration” option to ensure that the candidate has entered their information accurately after they have completed the form.
- Click the “Edit” button if you need to make any changes, and after you are satisfied that everything is in order, click the “Submit” button to send in your information.
- “Login” on the OPSC home page should be done after the completion of the Registration.
OPSC Application Form FAQs
It’s possible that the e-mail address you used to register was incorrect. Make sure it’s right.
The file must be in .jpg or.jpeg format.
To access the home page for an online application, an applicant can go to the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in.