The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) posts a number of openings for the position of NTPC Diploma Trainee in an effort to find candidates who will carry out their responsibilities with diligence. Since NTPC is a reputable organization, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for work in this industry. Once the official notification is made public, candidates may submit an online application for the position. Candidates can find all the information they need about the NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment in this article until then.
- Engineers with diplomas should have bright minds and outstanding academic records. For the position of Diploma Trainee, there were a total of 70 openings announced in the recruitment announcement from the previous year. For 2024, a comparable figure is anticipated to be revealed as well.
- For the NTPC Diploma trainee 2024 position, all applicants are required to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Once you meet the requirements for the NTPC Diploma Trainee position, you can apply online from the company website and submit your application along with a non-refundable application fee.
- Read this article carefully to learn more about the NTPC Diploma Trainee application and selection process.
Table of Contents
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Highlights
|Organizing Authority||National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Name||NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Exam|
|Mode of application||online|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Notification
For 2024, the NTPC Diploma Trainee Notification has not yet been made public. The NTPC Diploma Trainee admit card for the 2nd Phase exam in 2024 was released as the most recent update. Candidates who are interested in applying for this exam must check the official website frequently for the most recent information.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Exam Dates
Based on the 2024 exam dates, the following potential crucial dates for the NTPC Diploma Trainee 2024 exam have been determined:
|Events||Potential Exam Dates|
|Notification Date||December 2024|
|Application Process Start Date||December 2024|
|Application Process End Date||January 2024|
|Stage I Admit Card Release date||February 2024|
|Stage II Admit Card Date||To be Released|
|Stage II Exam||To be Released|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Vacancy
The NTPC Diploma Trainee 2024 official notification has not yet been made public. For more information on the breakdown of openings by category, candidates can consult the notification from the preceding year. The number of openings this year is anticipated to be about the same. Once the official announcement is made, the most recent information will be updated here!
70 NTPC Diploma Trainee positions were made available in 2020. Which are mentioned below:
D. Mine Survey
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
Aspirants applying for this position must meet the basic eligibility requirements, which include their educational background, citizenship, and age restriction, among other things.
Candidates for this position must have completed at least a diploma in the pertinent engineering-stream subject with a minimum grade of 70%. Candidates from the SC, ST, and PWD categories must earn different minimum marks.
Qualification based on the discipline:
|Disciple||Stream of diploma|
|Mining||Mining /mine-surveying engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical /production engineering|
|Mine-survey||Mine-survey/mining engineering/mining & mine-surveying|
Candidates for this position must be Indian citizens.
Candidates must be younger than 27 years old to apply for the NTPC diploma trainee recruitment 2024. The following are the category candidates’ relaxations:
|PWD (OBC)||40 years|
|PWD (general)||37 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||42 years|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Application Process
Candidates who meet the requirements to apply for this post can do so via the official website of the NTPC, which can be accessed online. Candidates need to pay particular attention to ensure that the information they provide on the form is accurate while they are filling it out. In the same manner that it will be printed on the admission card.
The following are the steps involved in applying online:
- Visit the NTPC’s main website right away.
- Follow the link that says “careers.”
- Find the post you want, then click on it.
- Be sure to mention all of the required information that was asked for.
- Include all of the documents that were requested.
- Include photographs that are passport size.
- After entering your information and paying the application fee, click the submit button.
- You can save yourself some time in the future by downloading and printing the form.
Application form Fee
|KPSC Assistant engineer||Rajasthan High Court||CWC Junior Superintendent|
|DRDO Technician A||APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer||HPCL Engineer|
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024: Selection Criteria
Candidates who have applied for this position are required to take two stages of tests online in order to be considered.
|Stage 1||General English, quantitative aptitude & reasoning questions.||120 marks|
|Stage 2||Questions related to relevant disciplines.||Merit-based|
Note: Candidates in the general category must earn 40% of the qualifying marks to advance to stage 2, while candidates in the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must earn 30%.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024: Exam pattern
Candidates applying for this position must pass a written exam in two stages. Additionally, only candidates who received at least 40% in stage 1 could advance to stage 2. In both stages, there is also negative marking, with 0.25 points taken away for each incorrect response.
The NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern is provided below.
|Subjects||Number of total questions||Marks||Duration|
|General English||120||30||2 hours|
Candidates who pass stage 1 with the necessary minimum marks advance to stage 2. Candidates are questioned at this stage regarding the applicable discipline in accordance with the discipline used.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus is structured in accordance with the two stages of the online test. The stage 1 syllabus is written test-based, while the stage 2 syllabus is more comprehensive.
For Stage 1
General English, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning aptitude are all covered in the curriculum. The subtopics of these are as follows:
|General English||Shuffling of Sentences in a passage|
One word substitutions
Spot the error
Shuffling of sentence parts
Fill in the blanks
Detecting Mis-spelt words
Synonyms and Antonyms
Idioms and phrases
Profit & Loss
Problem On Ages
HCF & LCM
Time & Work
Simple & Compound Interest
Fundamental Arithmetical operations
Time & Speed
|Reasoning aptitude||Arithmetical Reasoning|
Clocks & Calendars
Embedded Figures etc.
Cubes and Dice
For Stage 2
In stage 2, inquiries are made based on a relevant discipline in accordance with the field chosen. Candidates can only move on to stage 2 if they received at least 40% in stage 1.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024: Admit card
The steps to download the NTPC Diploma Trainee admit card are listed below: –
- To access the NTPC’s official website, click.
- Select the link for the “NTPC online trainee Admit card.”
- Enter the details requested.
- Enter the requested information, then hit submit.
- The new window will show the admit cards.
- Get a printout of the admissions card by downloading it for later use.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024: Result
The following are the steps to download the results of the NTPC Diploma Trainee examination: –
- Check out NTPC’s website for more information.
- Now you need to go to the NTPC’s official page for the Diploma Trainee Post and click there.
- After that, you should click on the link that says “NTPC Diploma Trainee results.”
- On the page that asks for your information to log in, enter it.
- The end product is in PDF format, which can be saved for later use.
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024: Salary
Applicants who make it through all of the stages of the selection process and are ultimately chosen for the position are hired on as trainees and given a stipend of approximately Rs.24,000 per month. After they have successfully completed their training, they are offered a permanent position with a W7 grade and a salary of approximately Rs. 24,000 per month.
NTPC Diploma Trainee: Service Agreement Bond
After training, candidates who are chosen permanently are required to sign a service agreement bond that is good for three years. Candidates must fulfill two distinct types of bonds: –
- Rs. 1,00,000+GST (general/ OBC/ EWS)
- Rs. 50,000+ GST (SC/ST/PWD)
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2024 FAQs
Yes, during their training period, candidates receive a stipend of Rs. 24000 per month.
Soon, the NTPC Diploma Trainee 2024 announcement will be made public.
The stage 1 exam, an online test that measures general English proficiency, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning aptitude, is one of two tests that applicants for this position must take. Stage 2 includes questions pertaining to the chosen disciple.
For NTPC Diploma Trainee Posts, the maximum age for Land Oustees is 35 years.