MPSC Exam Application Form 2022: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission began accepting applications for Rajyaseva Recruitment. A total of 161 vacancies for various positions will be filled by the MPSC Rajyaseva recruitment drive. Candidates interested in applying for the MPSC recruitment can do so by visiting the MPSC’s official website and filling out an application form.
After paying the application fee, the registration and application process was completed. The application fees were INR 524/- for general candidates and INR 324/- for SC/ST candidates, respectively. Both offline and online payment options are available for the application fee. The MPSC exam is held to recruit candidates for positions in the Maharashtra government’s administration, police, engineering, forests, and other departments.
Table of Contents
Steps to Apply for MPSC Exam 2022
Eligible candidates can apply for the MPSC exam 2021-22 online using the steps below:
- Candidates must first register on the official website https://mpsc.gov.in using their email address and phone number.
- After completing the registration process, write down the Username and Password that were provided to you.
- Now, log in with your credentials and complete the application form to the best of your ability.
- Upload scanned copies of documents, such as diplomas and certificates, in the blank space provided on the application form.
- Candidates who fall into one of the reserved categories must submit relevant category certificates, as well as other documents.
- Scan copies of a recent passport-size photograph and a signature are also required to be uploaded.
Note: Both the Photograph and the Signature must be in the following sizes and dimensions:
|Photograph||4.5 x 3.5 cm||50 KB|
|Signature||4.5 x 3.5 cm||50 KB|
- After you’ve finished filling out the application form, click the ‘Save’ button.
- Pay the application fees online or offline using Net-banking, a credit card, a debit card, or a cashier’s check (e-Challan and Maha e-Seva Kendra).
- Take a printout of the confirmation page of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for MPSC Exam
Candidates must check the amount of the application fee for their category before proceeding with the payment of the application fee. Check out the table given below for the application fee amounts category-wise.
|For SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh||INR 324/-|
|For Others||INR 524/-|
Points to Remember: MPSC Application
Here are some points given to keep in mind when applying for the MPSC:
- The MPSC application fee is INR 324 for Maharashtra’s SC/ST/OBC/PWDs and INR 524 for everyone else.
- The students’ email addresses and phone numbers must be correct and active.
- All of the information entered must be true and correct to the best of the students’ knowledge.
- Any change in the information provided during the registration and application process will be ignored by MPSC.
- Students should check the MPSC notification area on the website on a regular basis to stay informed about the dates for issuing Admit Cards, Exams, and other important information.
- Photocopies of the original Marksheets and Certifications are required for the students.
Eligible candidates must complete the application form completely and accurately, as these details will be used throughout the recruitment process. For example, the MPSC admit card will include the information provided by the candidates during the application process. Furthermore, it is critical to read all of the instructions for completing the application form. Candidates who fall into the reserved category must submit the proper documentation. It should be noted that candidates will be required to provide original documents whenever an official requests them during the recruitment process. The applicant will be assigned to the MPSC exam centre of his/her choice, which he/she selected during the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The highest post in the MPSC is of Deputy Collector.
Yes, the MPSC exam is given in English as well as Marathi. There is, however, a mandatory Marathi Language paper.
Aspirants should go to the MPSC official website to apply for the MPSC exam 2022.
Yes, the MPSC exam requires that you take Marathi.