MPPSC Application: On the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, the online application for the MP State Service Examination has been re-released. The MPPSC will accept applications from 14 February 2022 to 24 February 2022 for prelims 2022. The MPPSC prelims online application is the first and most important step in applying for the 2022 MP State Service Exam. To take part in the examination, eligible and interested candidates must fill out the MPPSC Application Form.
The application procedure is the first step toward obtaining desired employment. MPPSC publishes distinct MPPSC Application Forms for the Prelims and Mains exams. Before filling out the application form, candidates should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. To avoid rejection, the application should be filled out carefully. All of the material should be accurate and consistent with the document. Please see the information below for more information.
Table of Contents
MPPSC Important Dates
The MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) is yet to announce the dates of the upcoming tests. Exam dates will be notified on the exam conducting authority’s official website. The tentative examination dates are listed in the table below:
|Notification Release Date||December 22, 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||January 10, 2022 (12:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application (Revised)||May 27, 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date||to be announced|
|Prelims Exam Date||June 19, 2022|
|Prelims Result||to be announced|
|Mains Exam Date||November 24 to 29, and December 04, 2022|
|Mains Result||to be announced|
|Interview||to be announced|
|Final Result||to be announced|
Steps to Fill MPPSC Online Application Form 2022
The following section contains thorough information on how to apply for the MPPSC examination in 2022. Candidates who are having trouble applying for the exam will find all of the information they need here.
Important information to keep in mind before registering: Candidates should have a scanned copy of their signature and photograph ready before starting the registration process. The scanned versions must meet the commission’s standards for uploading images and signatures, which can be found in the guidelines for uploading photographs and signatures.
When registering for the MPPSC exam, students must provide a valid email address and cell phone number. The ID and cellphone number should remain active till the recruitment process is completed. Important information from MPPSC may be sent to the registered email address and mobile number. If an applicant does not have a personal e-mail address, he or she should create one before applying for the test.
The following is a detailed description of the MPPSC Examination application process:
Step 1: Opening The Official Website
- Visit the MPPSC’s official website at www.mppsc,nic.in.
- Look for a link to the application.
- A new application window will display on the screen when you select the option “Apply Online.”
Step 2: MPPSC 2022 Examination Application Procedure
- The “Click for fresh registration” tab must be selected by students.
- Candidates must register with an e-mail address or a phone number.
- The registered email address and cellphone number will receive a provisional registration number and password.
- The registration number issued to students must be written down.
- Candidates must provide all personal information such as date of birth, name, parent’s name, address, aadhar card data, cellphone number, e-mail ID, class X and XII results, and other information.
- If you are unable to finish the application form in one sitting, you can use the “Save and Next” option.
- Once all of the information in the application form has been saved, aspirants can change or verify the information.
- Users who have completed the final submission and selected the “Final Submit” option are unable to make any additional modifications.
- Before submitting their application form, students should double-check all of the facts.
- By clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons, users can verify their information and save the application.
- Following that, candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature in accordance with the guidelines provided by the commission. Make sure you have all of these paperwork available ahead of time.
- You can easily login to the application form after making the final submission and examine the whole application form by clicking on the Preview Tab.
- Candidates will then be routed to the application form’s payment page, where they will pay the application fees.
- Once their payment has been completed, students will get confirmation of their application fee payment. It is recommended that students print it out and store it safe for future reference.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Students will be given a separate tab to upload their images and autographs. Students can start uploading their signature and photos by clicking on the tab.
- Candidates can look at a sample photograph and see what format their photo has to be uploaded in.
- Select the scanned photograph and signature that you have saved on your computer. By clicking on the file, you can select it.
- Finally, click the Upload option to get your photo and signature uploaded.
Step 4: MPPSC 2022 Application Fees
- Debit and credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets are all options for paying the exam application fee.
- Applicants must submit their application costs solely online.
- It is recommended that candidates preserve a copy of the e-receipt obtained after paying the application fees.
- To avoid double charges, do not click the “Back” or “Refresh” buttons when submitting the application costs.
- The application fees for students in the General and Reserved categories are different. The MPPSC application cost is INR 750 for candidates from MP who fall into the SC/ ST, OBC, and Physically Handicapped categories, and INR 1000 for those from outside the MP region who fall into the General category.
|Examination||SC/ST/OBC/PH of MP State||General and Candidates of other states|
|State Service Examination||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|State Forest Service Examination||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Both Exam||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
Candidates are recommended to enter their login credentials again and repeat the payment process if payment fails.
Print the Application form, which includes the fee information, and save it for future use.
It is recommended that applicants print out the application form together with the fee information. Keep this form in a safe place for future use.
The application fees that have already been paid are non-refundable and cannot be combined with other payments.
Candidates who are submitting their applications for the second time must pay the fee a second time.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
If the face in the photograph or the signature is uncertain, the application may be refused. In such circumstances, applicants should update their applications and re-upload the photograph or signature. Candidates should also make sure that the files are uploaded to their appropriate locations and in the correct format.
1. The file should be at least 50 KB in size.
2. The image should be saved in the following formats:.jpe,.jpeg,.jpg, and.png
3. Students must upload a photograph that is between 3.5 cm and 1.5 cm in size.
4. The photo should be taken in front of a white or light-colored background.
5. If you want to avoid red-eye, don’t use flash.
6. If you’re wearing glasses, ensure sure there are no reflections in them and that your eyes are visible.
7. Hats, caps, and dark glasses are prohibited.
8. It is not acceptable for the image to be fuzzy or ineligible.
1. The file must be at least 50 KB in size.
2. The image should be saved in the following formats:.jpe,.jpeg,.jpg, and.png.
3. The image should be between 3.5 cm and 1.5 cm in size.
4. Block letters are not permitted for signatures.
5. Anything extra, such as a date, should not be included in the signature.
6. It should be done on white paper with black or blue ink.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Application 2022
The following are the requirements for those who wish to take the MPPSC Examination:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 40 years old.
- SC/ST/OBC applicants are given a 5-year age relaxation.
- A bachelor’s degree is required of candidates.
- After uploading their signature and photograph, applicants can see a preview of the photographs. If you’re happy, click Submit to finish the upload. Otherwise, select “Reload photograph” and resubmit the image.
- You can repeat the process as many times as you want until you’re happy with the scanned photographs.
- After clicking “Confirm Upload,” candidates are unable to edit the pictures of their portrait or signature.
MPPSC Application FAQs
The MPPSC exam is divided into three stages:
Preliminary Exam: This stage includes two papers: General Studies and Aptitude. Both publications are objective in nature.
Mains Exam: There are six papers in this stage, four in general studies and two in Hindi. The papers are all descriptive in nature.
The following are the many posts that are covered by the MPPSC Examination:
Commercial Tax Officer, State Accounts Officer, Deputy Collector Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), etc
For MPPSC Application Form 2022, general candidates in the state and all candidates from outside the state must pay an online application fee of Rs. 500, as well as a portal usage fee of Rs. 40.
The MPPSC Examination has a minimum age limit of 21 years and a maximum age limit of 35 years (for MP residents) and 30 years (for non-MP residents) (for non- MP residents).