MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024: Every year, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board holds a recruitment process for GD Constable and Radio Constable positions. A written exam, physical efficiency test (PET), physical measurement test (PMT), medical examination, and document verification are all part of the MP Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process.
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 33 are eligible to apply for the position. Candidates for the position of Constable can be men or women.
On the official website of the MPPEB, interested candidates can apply online for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024. Before applying for the position, candidates should review the MP Constable Eligibility Criteria.
Table of Contents
MP Police Constable 2024: An Overview
The following table summarizes the most important aspects of the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024:
|Name of the Exam||MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Category of Job||Police Jobs|
|Expected Available Vacancies||4000+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam|
Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Measurement Test
MP Police Constable Exam Dates 2024
The exact dates for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 have yet to be released. The tentative schedule for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 is listed below, along with other important information.
|Exam related Events||Important Dates|
|MP Constable Admit Card Release Date||December|
|MP Constable Exam Date||January|
|MP Police Constable Notification Date (2024)||January|
|Start of Online Application form Date||January|
|Final Date to submit the Application form||February|
|Application Form Correction Last Date||To Be Announced|
|MP Police Constable Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Release of MP Police Constable Admit Card||April 2024|
|Challenging the MP Police Constable Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of MP Police Constable result||To Be Announced|
|MP Police Constable Interview Rounds||To Be Announced|
|Release of final selection List||To Be Announced|
|MP Police Constable 2024 Application date||To Be Announced|
|MP Police Constable 2024 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
MP Police Constable Application Process 2024
Candidates who are eligible to apply should not wait until the deadline to submit their applications. As soon as the MP Police Constable Recruitment Notification is released, they should download it from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Police. Following the steps below, you can easily complete the application-filling procedure:
- Step 1: Candidates must first visit the MP PEB’s official website.
- Step 2: Under the “Careers” tab, go to the “e-recruitment” link.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to enter your personal information, such as your name, password, and registration number.
- Step 4: Correct documents and signatures must be entered in the format specified. (PDF, JPEG, and so on.)
- Step 5: Review all of the information before clicking “Submit.”
- Step 6: You should print a hard copy for future reference.
- Step 7: Write down the application number that appears at the end of the process.
Important Documents Required
Candidates taking the MP Police Constable Exam in 2024 should have the following documents ready. These documents are extremely important in the MP Police Constable 2024 selection process. If a candidate fails to bring the required documents, he or she will be disqualified from the current process. The following is a list of documents that must be submitted for MP Police Constable 2024:
- Educational qualification mark-sheets (10th and 12th standards).
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- A recent passport-size photograph of the candidate (not more than 3 months old)
- signature of the candidate in the specified format. (JPEG)
- Caste certificates (if applicable)
- ID proof of candidates like passports, PAN Cards, Adhar Cards, etc.
- Jammu & Kashmir domicile related documents (if applicable)
MP Police Constable Application Fee 2024
The application for the post of MP Police Constable will be incomplete unless the application fees are paid at the end. In the case of various categories, the situation is different. A portal fee will be charged in addition to the application fee listed below.
For 1 question paper
For 2 question papers
SC/ST/EBC Candidates of MP
For 1 question paper
For 2 question papers
|WB Police SI||Indian Navy MR||Bihar Police Fireman|
|Bihar Police SI||Indian Navy SSR AA||Punjab Police Constable|
MP Police Constable Eligibility 2024
Candidates applying for this position must meet the MP Police Constable eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the position. It specifies an age limit, educational qualifications, and other factors.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
Based on the applicable age relaxations, the upper age limit for the following categories will be 38 years:
- Females (UR)
- SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Official/Corporation/Municipal Board/Autonomous Organization/ City Solder candidates
Criteria for Educational Qualification
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position of MP Police Constable GD must have completed their 10th standard (8th standard for ST candidates) from a government-approved institution.
- Candidates applying for Constable Radio positions must have completed 12th grade with ITI certification in one of the following fields: 1. Electronic Mechanic 2-Mechanic Radio & Television 3-Instrument Mechanic 4-Mechanic Computer Hardware 5-Information Communication Technology 6-Information Technology 7-Technician, Power Electronics
Name of the Post
Constable GD (ST)
Constable GD (UR,SC,EBC)
MP Police Constable Syllabus 2024
Candidates should familiarize themselves with the MP Vyapam Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2024 in order to learn about the exam subjects. The paper will go over the following topics. To ensure the best preparation and the highest possible performance on the exam, aspirants should review the curriculum and test pattern.
Paper 1 Syllabus
Two exams make up the written exam for MP Police Constable. The MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper I is as follows:
- The order of merit will be determined by the aspirant’s total marks in the examination.
- One mark is awarded for each question.
- Multiple-choice, objective questions will make up the test.
- General Knowledge and Reasoning, Intellect and Mental Aptitude, Science, and Simple Arithmetic are the three sections of Paper I.
The below table mentions the syllabus in detail:
Section 1: General Knowledge and Reasoning
The General Knowledge and Reasoning sections each have a total of 30 questions. The topics of this section are as follows:
|Names of the Sections||Topics Covered|
General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh,
Major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers,irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.)
Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker etc.)
|Reasoning||Analogies, similarities and differences,spatial visualization,|
Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis,Judgment, decision making, visual memory,discrimination, observation, relationship concepts,
Arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification,
Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding,Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Section 2: Intellectual Ability & Mental Aptitude
In MP Police Paper 1, a total of 30 questions from the section of Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude are expected to be asked. The following are the topics covered in this section:
|Topics of Intellectual Ability & Mental Aptitude|
|Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences,|
Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding,
Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
Indexing, Address matching
Date & city matching,
Classification of center codes/roll numbers,Small & Capital letters/numbers,
Coding – decoding classification,
Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
Section 3: Science & Simple Arithmetic
The Science and Simple Arithmetic sections should have around 30 questions. The following are the topics mentioned:
|Subject Names||Topics Covered|
|Science||weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction,|
Transparency, the law of motion and gravitation etc.
Chemistry like a chemical reaction,
different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals,chemical formula balancing and their facts etc.
Biology like human body structure,
Bacterias and diseases and their symptoms etc.
Time & Work,
Area,profit & Loss,
Simple & Compound Interest,
Time & Speed, Investment,
Problem On Ages,
Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Paper 2 Syllabus
Paper-2 would be required in addition to Paper-1 for ASI (Computer) and Head Constable (Computer) candidates. The technical knowledge of computer networking software topics will be the focus of the paper 2 syllabus. All of the topics are listed below:
- MS Word
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Microsoft Access
- MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft One Note
- MS Excel
- Computer Networks
- MS Project
- An Introduction to Computer Science
- Data Structures
- The Internet
- A Database Management System
- Microsoft Publisher.
MP Police Constable Process of Selection 2024
To advance in the recruitment process, candidates applying for this position must successfully complete the MP Constable Selection process stages. To advance to the next stage, candidates must qualify for each stage. It will be a three-tiered process with three distinct stages. The following steps are involved in the selection process:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Trade/Driving Test (for the post of Driver only)
MP Police Constable: Pattern for Examination 2024
Candidates studying for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam should be aware that there are two phases to the exam. All of the following: General Knowledge and Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Ability, Science, and Simple Arithmetic are all part of the written exam.
To pass the written exam, candidates must fully prepare. Here’s everything you need to know about the MP Police Constable Exam Pattern:
Phase 1: Written Examination
|Papers||Subjects||Maximum Marks Allotted||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge and Reasoning||40 Marks||2 Hours|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30 Marks|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30 Marks|
|Paper-II||Computer Networking Software Subjects||100 Marks|
Phase 2: Physical Proficiency Test
|Name of the Post||800 meters Race||Shot Put (3 Chances)||Long jump (3 chances)|
|Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) MALE||2 minutes 45 seconds||19 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||13 feet|
|Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) FEMALE/ Female Home Guard||4 minutes||15 feet (weight of sphere 4 KGs)||10 feet|
|Constable (Tradesman)||3 minutes||N/A||N/A|
|Ex-servicemen||3 minutes 15 seconds||15 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|
Phase 3: Physical Efficiency
To perform the duties and responsibilities of a Police Constable, an applicant must be physically fit. The Physical Eligibility for MP Police Constables establishes the basic requirements that aspiring applicants must follow and meet.
Physical Eligibility for MP Police is based on the candidates’ physical condition. Because serving a country as a police officer necessitates both physical and mental health, MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility specifies the physical requirements for taking the exam:
In addition to the aforementioned qualifications, candidates must demonstrate that they are in good health for the position. Candidates must present a Medical Fitness Certificate if they are chosen.
The applicant must not have a flat foot and have good eyesight.
Physical requirements for MP Police Constable are listed in the table below:
|Male Candidate (General, OBC, SC)||168 cm||Relaxed: 81 cm Expand: 86 cm|
|Male Candidate (ST)||160 cm||Relaxed: 76 cm Expand: 81 cm|
|Female Candidate (All Category)||158 cm||–|
MP Police Constable Admit Card 2024
One of the most vital documents is the Admit Card. It is recommended that candidates download it as soon as possible to avoid any future issues. When the MP Police Constable Call Letters 2024 are released, here are the steps to take to easily download them.
- Step 1: Candidates must first visit the MPPEB’s official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click “Admit Card,” and then the link for the specific post will appear.
- Step 3: Once you’ve arrived at the login page, enter your personal information as instructed. (e.g., registration number, password)
- Step 4: The candidate must also enter other important information such as his or her DOB (date of birth), application number, and so on.
- Step 5: Finally, on a new screen, your admit card will appear.
- Step 6: Make a hard copy for future reference.
MP Police Constable Answer Key 2024
The answer key is published by the Madhya Pradesh Police Department so that candidates can compare their answers to the official answer key. It also helps them calculate their total scores. Follow the steps below to download the MP Police Constable Answer Key:
- Step 1: The first step is to go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Police.
- Step 2: On the webpage, look for the “MP Police Constable 2024 Answer Key” and click on it.
- Step 3: The answer key will appear in a new window.
- Step 4: Enter your personal information, such as your “Registration number, DOB or date of birth, and a security password,” before clicking “Submit.”
- Step 5: Your “MP Police Constable Answer Key 2024” will appear in front of you.
- Step 6: To calculate your grades, print a physical copy.
MP Police Constable Expected Cutoffs 2024
The Madhya Pradesh Police Department will announce the cut-off marks after the written exam is completed. Candidates must meet these cutoff marks, but they also serve as a benchmark for exam preparation. The following are the expected MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 marks:
|General/ UR||70-75 Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||65-70 Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||60-65 Marks|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||55-60 Marks|
|Female candidates||60-65 Marks|
MP Police Constable Exam 2024: Important Book Recommendations
When studying for the MP Police Constable exam, books are the most important resource. Because there are so many books on the market, it can be difficult for aspirants to choose the best one. We’ve compiled a list of the best books for exam preparation to assist you in making the best decision.
Name of the Book
Name of the Author or Publication
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge
Madhya Pradesh Constable
MP Police Constable Vacancies 2024
Once the commission releases the official notification, the number of vacancies for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 will be announced.
The following are the details of the MP Police Constable Vacancy from previous years:
|Ex Ser (10%)||4||4||2||3||1||14|
Vacancies for GD
|Ex Ser (10%)||104||104||62||78||39||387|
MP Police Constable Results 2024
The announcement of the results is the final confirmation that the candidate has been appointed to the position. You can see your overall grade as well as the grades you received in each subject. Check the results below to see if you made the cut or not by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Candidates should go to the MPPEB’s official website first.
- Step 2: Select “Results” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Locate and click on the “MP Police Constable Results 2024” link.
- Step 4: You’ll be taken to a login page where you’ll need to enter your registration number and password.
- Step 5: Download the results in PDF format.
- Step 6: Make a backup copy for later use.
MP Police Constable FAQs
The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 application dates are yet to be released.
There is no information on the official website about whether or not negative marking would be used.
With the help of the answer key, the candidate will be able to determine his or her exam score. A candidate may make a complaint if he or she believes the board’s answer is wrong in the answer key. Students can use the answer key to estimate their odds of being chosen for the next round of selection procedures.
Officials will post announcements for MP Police Recruitment 2024 on their official website, as well as in local newspapers and employment news magazines.
Only the MP police’s official website will be allowed to access the application forms.