KSET application form 2022: Candidates who want to work as an Assistant Professor at a government college should take the KSET exam 2022 and fill out the KSET application form online. Once the KSET Application Form 2022 is issued, it can be filled out on the University of Mysore’s official website. There are a few things to keep in mind when filling out the KET online form. We’ve covered all you need to know about the KSET application form, fees, and how to apply online in this article.
The University of Mysore will release the announcement for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2022 in February 2022. Candidates who are interested in taking the exam have the opportunity to apply for the KSET exam 2022 and get hired as lectureship/assistant professors in the state of Karnataka.
Table of Contents
KSET Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test(KSET)|
|Organising Body||University of Mysore|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Posts Offered||Assistant professor|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Total Papers||Paper I – General Knowledge, Paper II – Aptitude|
KSET Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||February 2022|
|Application Form Submission Commencement||February 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||March 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Few days before the Exam|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||Fourth Week of May 2022|
How to Fill KSET Application Form 2022
As you are aware, the KSET online form dates for 2021 have been released. It is recommended that all exam candidates fill out their forms before the deadline. Here is the technique for filling out the application form that the candidates have to follow in detail.
- Go to http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in and register yourself by clicking ‘Sign up for Registration.’
- Fill in your name, cell phone number, working e-mail address, and password.
- Keep the registration number and password displayed in a secure place until the selection process is completed.
- Continue with your personal, educational, and KSET exam information. You should indicate if you passed or are appearing in your PG course when describing your educational qualifications.
- Complete the KSET online application process, upload scanned documents, and pay the fee via online payment before hitting the submit button.
KSET Application Fee and Payment Method
The KSET Application Fee will be mentioned in the recruitment notification by the conducting body. Until then, you can get a sense of the KSET application fee by looking at the rates from prior years’ exams. Candidates of various categories were required to pay varying examination fees in 2021. The specifics are listed below.
Fee in INR
Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB
Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD
Late fee Penalty
The ‘Select the payment category’ box appears after clicking the payment button on the KSET website (General/Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD). Candidates are required to click the button and properly fill out all of the fields. Internet Banking, Debit and Credit Cards from all banks, and State Bank Buddy e-Wallet Payment are the payment alternatives. KSET Application Fees could be paid in cash by creating an online challan through an SBI branch and paying it later at any SBI branch in India (cash/only SBI cheques were accepted).
Documents Required to fill KSET Application Form 2022
When applying for the KSET 2022 Exam, the following documents will be required.
- JPEG-formatted scanned passport photo (10 kb to 100 kb).
- Scanned Signature (5 kb to 30 kb size). In the appropriate section on the online application form, you must upload your whole signature in running handwriting. Your signature should be written in black ink on white paper and scanned clearly before being uploaded.
Other necessary documents for completing the application form are provided below. Keep these on hand when you fill out the application form.
- In capital characters, write your name, mother’s name, and father’s name as they appear on your secondary school diploma or comparable board/university certificate.
- Date of birth as it appears on your Secondary School Certificate or comparable Board/University Certificate.
Points to Remember for KSET 2022
The following are some key elements to remember for KSET Application Online 2022.
- Candidates who are enrolled in a Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent programme, candidates who have already taken their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and are awaiting results, or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been postponed, are eligible to take this test.
- The official website’s payment gateway is State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
- Candidates who do not fall into the general group have to indicate their reservation status on the online application forms.
- Under no circumstances is the fee reimbursed once it is paid.
- Fees paid by other means, such as Demand Draft, Money Order, or Initial Public Offering (IPO), are not accepted.
- If a candidate is determined to be eligible in prior KSET tests and reappears with the same topic in KSET Exam 2022, their candidature is cancelled, and their previous eligibility is withdrawn by de-notification.
KSET Application Form FAQs
No, each candidate can only register with one email address and phone number.
Candidates can pay the KSET fee using credit/debit cards, internet banking, State Bank Buddy e-wallet, or cash at any SBI branch.
Make sure the image sizes are within the parameters. Aspirants must provide a scanned version of their passport-sized photo and signature. JPEG format should be used to upload the passport-sized photo (10 kb to 100 kb). The signature, on the other hand, should be between 5 and 30 kb in size.