KPTCL Recruitment 2024: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is popularly known as KPTCL. Every year KPTCL offers a number of opportunities to the interested and brilliant candidates for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, and Assistant Accounts Officer, etc.
KPTCL has various circle companies and various zones, located in Hubli, Bangalore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, and Chamundeshwari. All these circles are popularly known named as ESCOM.
Interested candidates can apply for KPTCL jobs by satisfying all the eligibility criteria as per the norms of KPTCL. The basic eligibility criteria is to have an engineering degree from any recognized board of education. Candidates can fill the form for KPTCL jobs after releasing the online application form by the officials of KPTCL.
Here in this article, you will get detailed information about the recruitment process, application process, examination, etc.
Table of Contents
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of Recruitment||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2024|
|Common Name||KPTCL Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of posts||To be announced|
|Number of vacancies||To be announced|
|Job location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
If you are going to fill the application form for KPTCL then you must have to know about the important dates related to the application process, examination, result, etc. You can check out all the dates by visiting the official website of KPTCL.
Here we have given the tentative dates for the important events of KPTCL.
|The application process starts with||February 2024|
|Last date of submission of online application form||February 2024|
|Last date for payment of the application fee||February 2024|
|Admit card available from||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Result Date||To be announced soon|
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Application Form
Candidates who are going to fill the form of KPTCL recruitment 2024 then they must have to know detailed information about the application form filling process. Candidates can download the information brochure from the official website to know more about the process of examination and other related events.
The application form for KPTCL recruitment 2024 will be filled in online mode and the procedure to fill the form is discussed below.
- First of all, go to the official website of KPTCL i.e. www.kptcl.com
- Now after reaching on the Homepage, search and open the “Recruitment Tab” which is located at top of the page in the menu bar.
- Now, candidates have to click on the “Brief Employment Notification for Recruitment to the posts of AEE (Electrical), AE (Electrical/Civil), Asst Account Officer, JE (Electrical/Civil), Assistant, Junior Assistant in KPTCL and ESCOMS” link.
- After clicking on the above-stated link, a notification will be popped up on your computer screen and you have to read the notification very carefully.
- After reading the notification, candidates will have to fill the application form with all the necessary and required details.
- Also, they need to upload scanned images a recent passport size photo, and signature, wherever needed.
- After filling the details and uploading the images, click on the final “Submit” button.
- Candidates are suggested to download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Candidates need to pay the required application fee for the online KPTCL application form because, without submission of the application fee, the application form will not be accepted.
- General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Note: Candidates have to pay an extra charge for the service of Rs. 12/-
|DRDO CEPTAM||BIS Recruitment||BPCL Recruitment|
|BEL Recruitment||UPPCL JE||BSPHCL|
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The maximum age will vary according to categories and the relaxation in age will be provided as per the norm of the organization. Here we have given the age limit criteria for different category candidates as follows.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates is given in the following table.
|General Candidates||35 years|
|Candidates from Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB||38 years|
|For SC/ ST Candidates||40 years|
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Assistant||PUC/ Diploma in Accountancy|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||Diploma in Electrical|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.)||B.E/B.Tech in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||BE in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||B.E in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||M.com or M.B.A (finance)|
KPTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|For General category candidates||60%|
|For IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||50%|
|For SC/ST category candidates||Passing marks|
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam pattern for the different posts is mentioned below. The shortlisting criteria for different posts are different depending on the following basis.
- For JE (Junior Engineer) post – Online Aptitude Test
- For JPA (Junior Personal Assistant) post – Merit Based
Online Aptitude Test for Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- The medium of the question paper: English
- Marking Scheme:
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Exam | Post||Marks||Syllabus|
|Aptitude Test | JE (Civil)||75||Diploma syllabus of Civil Engineering|
|Aptitude Test | JE (Civil)||25||General Awareness and Aptitude|
Selection on Merit Basis for Junior Personal Assistant
The selection will be held on the basis of marks obtained in the Senior Grade Typewriting examination for the JPA post.
KPTCL Recruitment Syllabus for Different Posts:
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||VTU Syllabus of Electrical/Electrical and Electronics of Discipline25 marks-General Awareness and Aptitude||75|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||VTU Syllabus of Civil Engineering discipline25 marks- General Awareness and Aptitude||75|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||VTU Syllabus of Electrical/Electrical and Electronics of Discipline25 marks-General Awareness and Aptitude||75|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||M.Com, Banglore University syllabus, MBA(Finance), VTU Syllabus25 marks- General Awareness and Aptitude||75|
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in online mode on the official website of KPTCL. Eligible candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the official website of KPTCL. Tentatively, the admit card of KPTCL will be released in the month of April 2024.
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Result
Candidates will be able to see their scorecard/ result on the official website of KPTCL. Candidates have to enter their login credentials such as Registration/ application no. and password to download the result. The result for the written exam is likely to be released in the month of May 2024 and the final result for selection will be released in the month of July 2024 by the exam conducting authority.
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 Selection Procedure
The selection criteria for different posts are different depending on the post for which the candidates applied for. The selection will be made on the basis of various aspects depending on the level of the post as per the organization norms. The various aspects of the selection of candidates are mentioned below.
- Written Exam / Computer Test
- Marks secured in Academic
- Physical/ Mental Fitness
- Interview / Personality / Capability Test
- Test of typing speed.
KPTCL Recruitment 2024 FAQs
The official website of KPTCL is www.kptcl.com.
The application fee for KPTCL posts is as follows:
General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/-
The common selection criteria for KPTCL posts include:
Online written test
For updates about KPTCL recruitment in 2024, it’s advised to visit the official website of KPTCL: www.kptcl.com.