Kerala PSC Application 2022: Thulasi is the online portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Tulasi). Kerala PSC registration was implemented by the Kerala government in January 2012. All Kerala PSC hopefuls must first register with Kerala PSC Thulasi, according to the Kerala government. This KPSC Thulasi registration mechanism assists all job seekers in learning about all of the latest job openings in Kerala. On their registered mobile number, prospects will receive employment updates. Candidates will gain a thorough understanding of all the procedures required to complete Kerala PSC registration by reading this article.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Kerala PSC 2022
|Name of examination||KPSC|
|Organization name||Kerala public service commission|
|Post||More than 62 posts in a government department|
|Mode of application||500|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Language of examination||English and Malayalam|
|Selection process||Phase 1: Preliminary examination (screening test) |
Phase 2: Mains examination
Phase 3: Interview
|Job location||State of Kerala|
Requirements for the Registration
All of the necessary information for registering on the Kerala PSC portal and acquiring login access is listed below:
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login requires a recent digital photograph that meets the following requirements.
- The photograph’s maximum size is 30Kb.
- The image size should be 150W x 200H pixels, with JPG being the image format.
At the bottom of the photograph, the candidate’s name and the date the shot was taken must be scripted in two lines in black colour type with a white rectangular background.
Image of Signature
The candidate’s signature should be written in blue/black ink on good quality white paper.
- The photograph’s maximum size is 30Kb.
- The image size should be 150W x 100H pixels, with JPG being the image format.
According to the official KPSC Thulasi website, candidates can register once using their aadhar, an account number from any nationalised bank, a driving licence, voter ID, PAN Card, or passport.
Email & phone number
Candidates’ email addresses and phone numbers are required. When the applicant signs up for KPSC Thulasi, the phone number should be validated by an OTP. Exam notifications will only be sent to this phone number.
Kerala PSC 2022 One Time Registration
The candidate must follow the instructions below to apply for Kerala PSC’s one-time registration login.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Kerala Public Commission Service.
- Step 2: In the middle of the main page, click the ‘One-time Registration’ link.
- Step 3: The candidate will be sent to a new OTR site in step three.
- Step 4: On the right side, below the login area, click the signup option if you are a new user.
- Step 5: Fill in all required information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, and mother’s name.
- Step 6: Enter your User ID and Password correctly.
- Step 7: When the declaration page appears, fill in the captcha for verification and mark the declaration as complete. After carefully reviewing the information, click the Register button.
- Step 8: Register with Kerala PSC after uploading your photo and signature in the JPJ format and sizes needed.
- NOTE: Remember to save your User ID and Password for future use. The candidate should never give out his or her profile login information to anyone.
Prerequisites for Kerala PSC Exam Registration 2022
The candidate must upload the following personal information and documents before registering for the Kerala PSC 2022.
- Applicants name
- Applicants Address
- Applicants’ Fathers and mothers name
- Date of Birth
- AADHAR Photo
- Category certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Updating Profile Information
To access the Kerala PSC one-time registration account, the candidate must log in again using their unique user name and password.
Before applying for a job, a candidate must update their profile with information such as educational qualifications, languages, and other relevant information, and only then can they apply for jobs that require a specific qualification. On the home page, click the My Profile button and fill out the form.
Adding educational qualifications
To add qualifications, click the red link No. 1 on the main screen. Candidates must use the Enter button to add each educational qualification one by one, beginning with the 10th grade.
Click the second link on the homepage to include the candidate’s mother tongue and other languages.
Candidates must fill out the following information at this stage.
- Currently employed: If the candidate is currently employed by the federal or state government,
- Preferences: If the candidates have any options, such as categories for physically challenged people, athletes, army quotas, and so on.
- Experience: If the applicant has any previous work experience
The candidate will be asked questions and given yes or no replies. If the candidates make any claims in this statement, they must elaborate on those claims in the next step by returning to the home page.
Instructions to Modify Kerala PSC Application form 2022
- Step 1: Go to the KPSC’s official website by clicking the link below.
- Step 2: A login page will appear on your screen; input your login details, such as User ID and Password.
- Step 3: Select “Edit Application Form” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Re-enter the sections you want to change.
Important Points to Know before commencing Kerala PSC Registration Process
Here are some things to consider when applying for the Kerala PSC exam in 2022.
- Candidates must include their personal phone number and email address.
- A copy of the application form, challan, payment form, and other documents must be kept by the candidate.
- Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome/Internet Explorer 9 is a fast and secure browser.
Kerala PSC 2022 Online Application Process
When candidates check in to the Kerala PSC official website, they will be directed to the “currently live notification” page. They can proceed straight to the application form by typing the category code into the notification page’s search field. For example, if candidates are applying for a position as a Health Inspector, they would immediately enter and search 259/2018, and they would be sent to the relevant page. If the category code is not accessible, candidates must search through all available listings to locate a specific position.
Click on the blue “apply now” button and follow the on-screen instructions. The candidate has the option of checking their eligibility. Kerala PSC will send an SMS to the candidate confirming their application for the position.
According to GO(P) No 28/2019 Fin dated 08/03/2019, the examination price is Rs. 160/- for each paper, and the certificate fee is Rs. 210/-.
Forgot User ID or Password
If a candidate forgets their KPSC account user id or password, they can reset it using the methods listed below.
- Send a text message to 166/51969/9223166166.
- SMS: KL USR to get the user ID.
- SMS KL USR RST USER ID DATE OF BIRTH to reset your password.
- The SMS must be sent from the candidate’s registered phone only.
- For example, if candidate Amit’s date of birth is 12/2/1993, the password reset format will be “KL USR RST Amit 1221993. The new password after a successful reset is amit1221993. Remember to update your password the first time you check-in following the reboot.
Ans. According to GO(P) No 28/2019 Fin dated 08/03/2019, the examination price is INR 160/- for each paper, whereas the certificate fee is INR 210/-.
Ans. The Kerala PSC prelims consist of two papers: General Studies and Language Proficiency. MCQs will be included in each of these papers. The paper is written in both English and Malayalam.
Ans. Yes, applicants from Kerala and Tamil Nadu can take the test for any of the vacancies under the Kerala PSC 12th Level.
Ans. SSC offers opportunities in the federal government, whereas state civil service exams offer administrative positions in state government. State PSC is preferable because it provides a greater work opportunity in your hometown. Candidates prefer state PSC examinations.
Ans. System Analyst, Finance Manager, and other positions are accessible through the Kerala PSC test. Every year, the Kerala PSC exam is held to choose the most qualified applicants for various positions.