KCCPL Recruitment 2022: Kerala Clays and Ceramic Products Ltd (KCCPL) is a Kerala government-owned company. This company is accepts applications from both qualified and excellent applicants for a variety of contract and permanent positions. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at the official website. It was founded on June 27, 1984, as an unlisted private company. The state government is in charge of it.
This company is currently active and operating in accordance with industry standards. Kerala clays and ceramic products ltd has its headquarters in Kerala. The KCCPL Recruitment 2022 Online Application will open soon.
KCCPL Recruitment 2022 Recruitment
The following are the details of various positions, vacancies, qualifications, pay scales, and experience:
|Post Name||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale||Age limit|
|Marketing Manager||MBA with specialization in Marketing.||Minimum 2 years of experience.||Rs.25000 per month||Age limit is 30 years|
|Quality Control Supervisor||B Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering OR M. Sc. in Chemistry.||Minimum 2 years of experience.||Rs.25000 per month||Min. age: 22 years Max. age: 30 years|
|Mechanical Engineer||B. Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering.||Minimum 2 years experience.||Rs.14620-25280||age limit is 40 years|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrical with Electrical Wireman Certificate.||2 year’s experience.||Rs.8340-16870||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Mechanic||ITI in Welding||2 years of experience.||Rs.8340- 16870||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years.|
|Driver||Applicants should be the holder of valid heavy-duty driving license and certificate.||Nil||Rs.8750-17300||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Driver||Applicants should be the holder of a valid heavy-duty driving license.||Nil||Rs.8750-17300||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Clerk||B.com||Nil||Rs.8750-17300||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Clerk cum Typist||Degree with proficiency in Computer.||Nil||Rs.8750-17300||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Driver cum Attender||Must have passed Plus Two. Should hold a valid license.||Nil||Rs.8750- 17300||Minimum age group: 18 years Maximum age group: 36 years|
|Security staff||Minimum up to 8th standard.||Nil||Rs.15000 per month||Min. age: 18 years Max. age: 42 years|
|Worker||Passed 7th standard.||Nil||Rs.7360–10610||Min. age: 18 years Max. age: 36 years|
KCCPL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Available Vacancy|
|Quality Control Supervisor||1|
|Driver (Tanker Lorry)||2|
|Clerk cum Typist||2|
|Driver cum Attender||2|
Kerala Clays & Ceramic Products Limited Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- KCCPL recruitment 2022 notification release date is yet to be released.
- KCCPL 2022 recruitment application form online is yet to be released.
- The last date for the submission of KCCPL recruitment 2022 application form is yet to be released.
How to Apply for KCCPL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of Kerala Clays and Ceramic Products Ltd.
- To apply for a job at Kerala Clays & Ceramic Products Limited (KCCPL), go to their website.
- To apply online, go to the Apply Online link.
- In the KCCPL recruitment 2022 application form, fill in the required information.
- The KCCPL recruitment form was successfully submitted.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature
- Scan the student’s most recent photo and upload it to the online application’s photo section. [In *.JPG format only, the scanned image should be less than 200KB]
- The applicant must sign a white piece of paper, scan it, and upload it in the space provided in the online application. [In *.JPG format only, the scanned image must be less than 50KB]
- Because the signature is the proof of identity, it must be correct, and initials are not allowed, the candidate should scan his signature. It is not acceptable to sign in CAPITAL LETTERS. Only the applicant in question should sign the signature.
Application will be Invalid if
- The above-mentioned form was not filled out completely.
- A single aspirant submitting multiple application forms. For final submission, only one of the application forms will be considered.
- Incorrect or erroneous information on the registration form.
- Providing information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
KCCPL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the Respective Posts
|Marketing Manager||MBA with specialization in Marketing.|
|Quality Control Supervisor||B Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering OR M. Sc. in Chemistry.|
|Mechanical Engineer||B. Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrical with Electrical Wireman Certificate.|
|Mechanic||ITI in Welding|
|Driver||Applicants should be the holder of valid heavy-duty driving license and certificate.|
|Driver||Applicants should be the holder of a valid heavy-duty driving license.|
|Clerk cum Typist||Degree with proficiency in Computer.|
|Driver cum Attender||Must have passed Plus Two. Should hold a valid license.|
|Security staff||Minimum up to 8th standard.|
|Worker||Passed 7th standard.|
KCCPL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written exam
- Interview online.
- And it will be through the official notification.
Directors of Kerala Clays And Ceramics Products Ltd
- Sajeesh Kuniyil
- Govindan Thozhikot Kuttyat
- Sankarapillai Ashokkumar.
- Padinjarekarim Pandarthil Kesavan Harid
Mission of the Centre
- To assist in the development of management by providing training to young management professionals.
- To help practising managers and key personnel in the public, private, and non-profit sectors improve their decision-making skills and competence.
- Through an integrated identification training support, the state’s entrepreneurial potential will be developed.
- Through research studies, consulting, and training programmes, provide assistance to governmental and non-governmental organisations in strengthening the management of developmental programmes and projects in rural and urban areas.
- Contribute to social development, professional manager development, and the implementation of effective management practises in organisations.
- In order to promote management policies and practises in a variety of industries.
Instructions to the Applicants for KCCPL Recruitment 2022
- CMD is not liable for any errors that occur when submitting an online application.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and phone number that will remain active until the end of the recruitment process. CMD will send an email to the registered official email address with instructions on how to download the call letters for the written test, group discussion, and interview. If an applicant does not have a valid email address, he or she should create one before applying online, as well as a new mobile number, which must be kept active throughout the recruitment process.
- Candidates must fill out all relevant fields on the application and submit it online.
- The application form will be rejected if it is incomplete or incorrect. From the time of Page 1 Submission, applicants should be cautious when filling out the application form. Even if the candidate reaches the final stage of the recruitment process, if any flaws are discovered during the scrutiny, the candidate’s application will be rejected.
- Before applying, applicants must carefully read the details and determine whether or not they are eligible for the position. The process is entirely online.
- When filling out the application form, the candidate should not provide any false information or withhold any information. If the information provided in the online application form does not match the information provided in the original documents submitted by the applicants, their application will be rejected.
KCCPL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Under the KCCPL Recruitment, there were a total of 38 openings in 2020.
The Kerala Clays & Ceramic Products Limited (KCCPL) released a recruitment notice for 38 candidates in 2020 to fill positions such as Marketing Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Driver (Tanker Lorry), Driver (Tipper), Clerk, Clerk cum Typist, Driver cum Attender, Security staff, and Worker in Kerala.
The KCCPL recruits for various positions such as security guards, workers, clerks, engineers, and so on.