JVVNL Recruitment: The recruitment process will fill positions in the department, including Stenographer, AEN (Electrical, Civil, Communication/C&I, IT), JEN-I (Civil, F&S), Personnel Officer, Accountant, Junior Law Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Chemist, and Information Assistant.
Any applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in commerce (B. com/ Business Administration), a CA/MBA in Finance, a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, or a Master’s degree in commerce (M.Com). A recognized institute or the University of Rajasthan, or any other state, must also have awarded the degree. The examination is open to people aged 18 to 43 years old. Members of the scheduled or backward classes, on the other hand, can unwind.
Table of Contents
JVVNL Recruitment Highlights 2024
|Organization Name||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
|Recruitment Exam levels||The exam has 2 levels: Phase 1 and Phase 2|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Recruitment for the posts||Stenographer, AEN (Electrical, Civil, Communication/C&I, IT), JEN-I (Civil, F&S), Personnel Officer, Accountant, Junior Law Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Chemist, Information Assistant,|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
JVVNL Recruitment Notification 2024
Important dates, the exam schedule, the syllabus, information on the application procedure, instructions for the exam day, and other pertinent details are expected to be included in this official notification. Keep an eye out for these official notifications if you are an aspirant looking for opportunities with JVVNL in 2024.
JVVNL Recruitment Exam Dates 2024
|Enquiry Officer||To Be Announced|
|Jr Accountant, Stenographer, Jr Asst/Commercial Asst||To Be Announced|
|Presenting Officer||To Be Announced|
|Assistant Director, Steno and Computer Operator, LDC||To Be Announced|
JVVNL Vacancy 2024
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) is anticipated to announce a variety of intriguing job openings in 2024. Various positions within the company are likely to have openings for aspirant candidates looking for opportunities. These openings could be for jobs in engineering, management, technical fields, customer service, and more.
The vacancies from the year 2024 are listed below to give a rough idea to candidates:
|Junior Law Officers||13|
|Assitant Personnel Officers||11|
JVVNL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2024
A person’s eligibility to apply for a job with Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited is determined by a number of factors (JVVNL). Educational qualifications, age, and nationality are the three primary eligibility criteria.
JVVNL Educational Qualifications 2024
Any applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in commerce (B. com/ Business Administration), a CA/MBA in Finance, a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, or a Master’s degree in commerce (M.Com). Furthermore, the degree must be obtained from a Rajasthan or other state-recognized institute or university.
JVVNL Age Limit 2024
Applicants for jobs at the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) should be between the ages of 18 and 43. However, there are exceptions to the maximum age for people from different reserved castes. This relaxation is:
- Women’s OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST/ Women’s OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST/ Women’s Age Group: 5 Years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC Women Candidates: 10 Years
- 10 Years for People with Disabilities.
JVVNL Nationality 2024
Any applicant for a position with the Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) must be an Indian citizen.
JVVNL Recruitment Application Form 2024
The application process for various posts with Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) will begin online. The following is a list of the steps that need to be taken in order to apply for a job at JVVNL:
- Check out the JVVNL website for more information.
- Navigate to the notification for the JVVNL Recruitment 2024.
- Complete the OTR application form in order to register or enroll in the program on your own and obtain a registration number. Remember to carefully fill out the OTR form to eliminate the possibility of making any mistakes.
- You may want to make a copy of the Acknowledgement Page for your own records.
- Proceed at this time to the official website in order to hand in the application. To finish the application process, you will need to provide your JVVNL ID as well as your date of birth.
- After that, the website may ask you to select an examination center, upload photos of yourself, and provide copies of any educational or professional certifications you hold.
- After you have completed filling out all of the sections of the form, you will need to double-check the accuracy of the information you provided and then pay the application fee using an SBI E-pay gateway.
- After you have finished all of these steps, a JVVNL recruitment form that has been filled out will be generated. This form will contain all of the details that you have filled out. You should consider printing out a copy of this application for your records.
Process for filling the OTR application to generate a registration ID for the JVVNL Junior Accountant post:
Candidates must fill out a One Time Registration (OTR) application in order to be registered with the organization and participate in the various exams offered by JVVNL.
The following is a detailed description of the procedure:
- Step 1: You must enter your Aadhar number in order to complete the OTR Application.
- Step 2: Fill out the OTR application form with information such as your date of birth, address, gender, and so on.
- Step 3: Fill in the blanks on the form with the educational qualifications (1–9) requested.
- Step 4: Fill in the name of the district and the name of the school where you studied.
- Step 5: Fill in the details of your 10th-grade qualifications and, if necessary, upload a photo of your class 10 diploma.
- Step 6: After providing class 10 information, the candidate will be asked for 10+2 information, as well as information on graduation and post-graduation percentages and marks.
- Step 7: If the candidate has completed any type of higher education, such as a Ph.D. or M.Phil., he or she is encouraged to do so again. This, however, is entirely optional.
- Step 8: After that, you must upload JPEG files containing your photo and signature. Keep in mind that you must upload a colored photograph with a file size of 50 KB and a dimension of 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm. Additionally, your signature should be 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm in size and 30 KB in size.
- Step 9: JVVNL provides all candidates with the option of receiving notification details via phone or email, with two options. Candidates can select any option that meets their needs.
- Step 10: Finally, double-check that all of the information you’ve provided is correct.
Documents required for JVVNL Junior Accountant application form:
- Disability Certificate (mentioning the type of disability)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Educational Qualification Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate (optional)
- Community Certificate (minority or Non-minority) if applicable
- Declaration as Unemployed
- Employer’s no objection certificate
JVVNL Application Fee 2024
To appear for the examination, you must pay the application fee once you have completed the application form correctly. For all candidates in the unreserved categories, the application fee is Rs 850/-. Candidates from Scheduled castes, Scheduled tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Most Backward Classes, on the other hand, must pay only Rs 550/-.
|Post Office Recruitment||GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk||Odisha RI Recruitment|
|PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment||AP Postal GDS||ECIL Recruitment|
JVVNL Recruitment Admit Card 2024
On the official website, the admit card for the JVVNL recruitment exam will be released. To obtain your admit card, simply follow these simple steps:
- Select ‘JVVNL Admit Card 2024’ from the official JVVNL website.
- Enter your Registration Number as well as your password, which is your Date of Birth.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
JVVNL Junior Accountant reasons for Disqualification of the Appointment
The following are some of the reasons why a candidate’s application will be rejected:
- A candidate who has more than one living spouse will be ineligible for an appointment to the Nigam service. Exempt any candidate from the application of this regulation after satisfying this condition that there are special grounds permissible under the Personal Law for doing so.
- If the candidate is already married and has a living spouse, he or she will be ineligible for service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances, exempts any candidate from the application of this regulation.
- If the candidate received dowry during his or her marriage, he or she will be ineligible for this position.
- If a candidate has more than two children, he or she will be ineligible for this position if the third child is born after June 1, 2002.
JVVNL Selection Process 2024
JVVNL has a two-step recruiting process. Applicants who applied are first evaluated by taking an online exam, which is followed by a typing test. The applicant will be chosen based on both of these factors.
JVVNL Exam Pattern 2024
The written exam for JVVNL Junior Accountant will be conducted in two stages:
Phase 1 Exam Pattern
In Phase 1 of the JVVNL recruitment exam, Part A of the exam carries a 60% weighting and Part B the exam carries a 40% weighting. Part-A of the JVVL syllabus is based on the Graduation Degree level, while Part B is based on the Class 10 syllabus.
|Test Type||Part Name||Topic Names||Time Duration|
|MCQ||A||Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation||2 hours|
|B||Mathematics, General English, General Awareness, Hindi General, Reasoning and Mental Ability|
Exam Pattern For Phase-2
|Name of Test||Subjects||Time||Marks|
|Efficiency Test||Hindi||10 Minutes||25|
|Speed Test||10 Minutes||25|
|Efficiency Test||English||10 Minutes||25|
|Speed Test||10 Minutes||25|
JVVNL Syllabus 2024
The syllabus is one of the most important components in the recruitment process. It assists candidates in gaining a thorough understanding of the subject matter from which the questions will be derived. Applicants are suggested to review the exam’s syllabus in detail. Candidates can review the following important topics for each section of the syllabus:
Syllabus of Part- A
- Corporate Accounting
- Theory and Practice of Auditing
- Practice, Advanced Financial Accounting.
- Management Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Cost
- Cost Accounting
- Management Audit, Computer Application in Accounting, Taxation Law
- Income Tax
Syllabus of Part- B
Reasoning and Mental Ability:
- Letter series
- Number series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Odd man out
- Shapes and Mirror Images
- Mensuration 2D
- Quadratic equation
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Prominent persons & Places in recent news
- Games & Sports
- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan)
- Indian History and Civics
- Indian Polity
- Current Affairs about National & International importance
- वाक्य संशोधन- लिंग,
- हिंदी वर्ण माला विराम चिन्ह,
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव देशज विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- पर्यायवाची शब्द,
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां ,
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप,
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण,
- शब्द रचना वाक्य रचना अर्थ, क्रियाएँ,
- त्रुटि से संबंधित,
- समानार्थी शब्द,
- रस, ,
- हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- विलोम शब्द,
- संधि समास
- अर्थ बोध,
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द,
- Synonyms & antonyms
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Phrasal Verbs
- One-word substitution
- Spelling correction
- Idioms and phrases
- Subject Verb Agreement
JVVNL Answer Key 2024
After the exam, the board releases the answer sheets a few weeks later. Candidates can use this answer sheet to figure out how many points they’ll get and compare their scores to the cut-off. To get the exam’s answer key, follow these instructions.
- Look for the notification for answer keys on the official site.
- Select “JVVNL Recruitment Exam Answer Key” from the drop-down menu.
- Download the Answer Key by entering your admit card ID and date of birth.
JVVNL Result 2024
After an average of a few months have passed since the exam, the results of the JVVNL recruitment 2024 will be made public. Checking your result can be done easily by following these steps:
- Go to the official website and select the menu item labeled “recruitment” when you are there.
- To view the results of the JVVNL recruitment, click on the notification.
- In order to log in, you will be taken to a new web page where you will be required to enter your Registration Number and either your Password or your Date of Birth.
- After you have successfully logged in using these details, your result, along with your marks, will be displayed on the screen.
JVVNL Cut-Off 2024
After publishing the answer key, the commission promptly follows up by publishing the qualifying marks for the examination. The candidates must earn a score that is at least equal to or higher than the threshold in order to be considered eligible. You are able to check the cutoff by performing the steps as follows:
- Visit the website of the organization and look in the section labeled “notification” for the “JVVNL Recruitment Result” or the “JVVNL Recruitment cut-off 2024.”
- Simply follow the link provided, enter your Roll Number, Birth Date, and Registration ID, and then click the “Submit” button.
- At this point, the cutoff document should have downloaded itself and been made visible on your screen automatically.
JVVNL Recruitment Salary 2024
According to a matric level 10, a JVVNL recruit receives a minimum fixed salary of Rs 33,800 and grade pay of Rs 3,600. In addition to this, the recruits may also be eligible for a number of allowances, such as the House Rent Allowance and the Dearness Allowance, among other potential benefits.
How to prepare for the JVVNL Junior Accountant Recruitment?
To get good grades on the JVVNL Junior Accountant Recruitment, you must have a strategy. However, if you are taking the JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam for the first time, you must have a solid strategy in place. You should begin your preparations as soon as possible now that you are aware of the new JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam Pattern. The exam Preparation Tips listed below will assist you in getting started on your preparation.
- Exam Patterns should be well-understood.
It is critical that you understand the JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam Pattern in detail. Knowing the JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam Pattern will aid you in your exam preparation. Knowing the exam’s weighting and duration will also help you in your preparation!
- Examine the JVVNL Junior Accountant Cut Offs for this year and previous years.
Knowing the JVVNL Junior Accountant Cutoffs will aid you in your preparation at every stage. Previous year’s JVVNL Junior Accountant Cut-Off will be especially useful. Make sure you review the JVVNL Junior Accountant Cutoffs and analyze them before taking the exam!
- Assign an equal weight to each section.
The JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam is divided into several sections. Prepare for each subject as if it were the most important. To create a practical strategy, you can use a JVVNL Junior Accountant Preparation Plan 2024.
- Solve JVVNL Junior Accountant Mock Tests and Previous Year Papers online.
When studying for the JVVNL Junior Accountant Exam, using online mock tests and previous year papers can be extremely beneficial. You can get an experience of the actual exam by solving these online papers, which will boost your confidence for the exam!
JVVNL Recruitment FAQs
The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL) operates in specific areas throughout the state. The distribution of electricity would be the primary task performed here. The districts of Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran, and Bundi are all part of the operation.
All applicants must pay their application fee via an online payment option.
No, all candidates must report to the examination centers that have been assigned to them.
Yes, an application fee is required for JVVNL Junior Accountant Recruitment.
The exam for this position is divided into two parts. The exam for phase 1 is divided into two parts. In Phase 1 of the JVVNL recruitment exam, Part A of the exam carries a 60% weighting and Part B of the exam carries a 40% weighting. The typing portion of the exam is the second phase. It aids in determining the candidates’ typing efficiency and speed.