JPSC CCE Result 2022: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Exam is remarkably similar to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Exam. The Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Service exam is held to fill positions in the Jharkhand Information Service, Jharkhand Administration Service, and Jharkhand Education Service, as well as Jharkhand Planning Services, Jharkhand Finance Services, and Jharkhand Social Security Services. With regular and proper preparation, the exam can be easily passed. JPSC will pay students who are selected for these positions a salary ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has also released the eligibility and criteria for all students interested in joining the state’s Group A and Group B services. The Jharkhand eligibility criteria include factors such as age, nationality, education, and other factors. All students applying for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission in 2022 must meet the Commission’s eligibility requirements.
After conducting the examination, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission posts the results of the JPSC Exam 2022 on its website. The organisation announces the candidates’ scores in each category, as well as the most recent cut-off. Candidates can check their results on the JPSC’s official website once they are released. Know everything about the upcoming JPSC result and how to check it in this article,
JPSC Result 2022
All phases of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission requirement process are published separately in the Jharkhand Public Service Commission result. The final Jharkhand Public Service Commission result 2022 will be prepared using the students’ cumulative marks from the mains exam and the interview round. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission CSE 2022 result will be available on the JPSC website.
Steps to download JPSC Result 2022
- Step 1: Candidates should go to the JPSC’s official website, www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Scroll down the website’s homepage and select the ‘Results’ option.
- Step 3: Find and click on the Result PDF link. The PDF includes a list of the selected candidates’ ‘Roll Numbers.’
- Step 4: Using your Roll number, press ‘Ctrl+F’ to search for the written result. If the number can be found, you are qualified; otherwise, you are disqualified (if the number does not exist).
- Step 5: Save the result to your computer and print it out for future reference.
Students are selected to register on the website in order to receive results quickly. The results will be delivered to them via text message or email. It’s important to remember that students can only check their results online.
Stages of JPSC Result 2022
After each stage, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission publishes the JPSC Result three times. The outcome is announced in the form of a list of candidates who will advance to the next round.
- JPSC 2022 Prelims Result: The first stage is the Prelims, which candidates must pass before proceeding to the second stage. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission Prelims exam consists of two papers, each of which is of 200 marks and contains 100 questions each. According to the official calendar, students who pass the preliminary exam will sit for the JPSC CCE Mains Exam.
- JPSC 2022 Mains Result: The mains exam for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission has six papers: General Hindi and General Studies, Language, English, 1, 2, 3, and 4. These are descriptive papers. The mains exam is total 1050 marks. The JPSC CCE mains exam is subjective, and candidates who pass it are shortlisted for the next round of Personal Interviews, the final stage of the JPSC Combined Civil Services Examination.
- JPSC 2022 Personal Interview: After the Final Result of the JPSC Combined Civil Services Examination, the merit list of successful candidates are released. This is the final list of candidates who will receive their joining letter once all of the notification’s conditions have been met.
Expected Cut Off for JPSC Prelims 2022
Despite the fact that the results have been released, the JPSC Prelims cut off marks have yet to be revealed. The cut offs will vary from year to year. However, knowing the trends from the previous year’s cut-offs would be critical. Students should strive to achieve the cut-offs on their mock tests in order to gain an advantage over their candidates. The final Jharkhand Public Service Commission cut off is determined by the student’s performance in both the mains exam and the interview. Students who pass the final Jharkhand Public Service Commission cutoff will be eligible for available Jharkhand Public Service Commission Group A and B positions.
It is a common pattern for people in the general category to have higher cut-offs than those in other categories. As a result, students should plan accordingly. Those in other categories, on the other hand, should not take the exam lightly. It is critical that everyone put forth their best effort for the exam.
The following are the expected cut-off marks for the JPSC Prelims 2022:
|Category Wise||Expected Cut off Marks|
|Economically Backward Classes||194|
|Other Backward Class||221|
Previous Years’ JPSC Cut off
Aspirants will be able to determine what score they will need to pass the Jharkhand Public Service Commission CSE exam. So, in the table below, you can see the Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2016 final cut off.
|Category||JPSC Cut Off Marks 2016|
|Economically Backward Classes||593|
|Other Backward Class||621|
|PH ( visually impaired)||429|
|PH (deaf and dumb)||457|
|PH (locomotive disability)||552|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is the JPSC cutoff the same year after year?
Ans. The cut offs change every year. Candidates must, however, be aware of previous year’s cut-off trends and strive to achieve the minimum cut-offs in their mock tests in order to be considered.
Ques. How can I find out what my JPSC score is?
Ans. Candidates can go to the official website to check JPSC Result 2022. The outcomes are presented in PDF format.
Ques. When will the JPSC results be released by the commission?
Ans. After all three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview – have been completed, the commission will announce the JPSC Result.
Ques. Who publishes the Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s final Cut Off for 2022?
Ans. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission publishes both the cut-off and final scores for the JPSC CSE exam.