JAIIB Recruitment 2024: Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). This test for Junior Associates is taken by employees of banking and finance companies who have registered themselves as members of the IIBF group.
On the official website, iibf.org.in, the exam date will be announced. The exam date can be found on the website by candidates who have registered for the exam.
Table of Contents
JAIIB Recruitment Notification 2024
The new dates for the JAIIB examinations will be posted on the official website of the IIBF. Candidates who plan to take the JAIIB Exam 2024 are required to download and review the comprehensive notification PDF, which can be found on the organization’s main website.
JAIIB Recruitment Exam Overview 2024
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam Name||Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers|
|Number of Papers||Three (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Written)|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours (120 Minutes)|
JAIIB Recruitment Exam Dates 2024
|Last Date of Online Application Process||April 2024|
|Last date of application fee payment||April 2024|
|Admit Card Issue Date||June 2024|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
JAIIB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2024
Applicants who wish to apply for the exam must meet the exam’s eligibility requirements. The following information must be provided by the applicants.
Candidates must have completed the 12th standard test in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognised institution in order to sit for the exam.
Number of Attempts
Candidates may be required to pass the exam within a two-year time limit (i.e. four consecutive attempts). The two-year time limit for the first attempt will begin on the date of application. Candidates who do not pass the examination within two years must re-enroll. Such applicants will not be given credit for any previous subjects they may have passed.
JAIIB Application Form 2024
Aspirants can fill out the application form by following the processes outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website and select “Apply Online.”
- Step 2: Complete all required data, such as name, address, and educational information.
- Step 3: Attach the necessary files and include your most recent passport-size photos.
- Step 4: Pay the needed fees and submit your application.
- Step 5: Save the application shape to your computer and print it out for future use.
Here are some pointers to consider before registering and paying the registration/application cost.
- During the first week of registration, exam fees are regular.
- You must pay the standard exam fees plus an additional fee of INR 100 during the second week of registration.
- You will be charged the standard examination fees plus an additional fee of INR 200 during the third week of registration.
- GST is applicable for registration, according to government directives.
|Attempts||Examination Fees for Members|
|CBI Recruitment||Saraswat Bank||NIACL Recruitment|
|EXIM Bank Recruitment||Canara Bank Recruitment||RBI Recruitment|
JAIIB Recruitment Admit Card 2024
Candidates must bring their admission cards to the exam centre if they have applied to take the JAIIB Exam. Follow these simple steps to receive your JAIIB entrance card:
- Step 1: Go to the IIBF’s official website and look under “Examination/Course>Admit card” in the “Examination/Course>Admit card” option for “Examination/Course>Admit card.”
- Step 2: Enter your membership or registration number as the login ID.
- Step 3: From the drop-down box, choose ‘Edit profile password.’
- Step 4: You will be able to download your JAIIB Exam admittance card.
- Step 5: Print the call letter from the JAIIB.
JAIIB Recruitment Exam Pattern 2024
The following are the specifics:
- The JAIIB Exam will be conducted online and will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no deductions for wrong responses.
- Each paper will take two hours to complete.
- Each paper will take place at a separate time.
|Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1 Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-2 Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-3 Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 Hours|
JAIIB Recruitment Syllabus 2024
The JAIIB Examination follows the curriculum outlined in the following table in its entirety.
Paper I – Principle and Practices of Banking
Module A- Indian Financial SystemModule B- Functions of Banks
Module C- Banking Technology
Module D- Support Services- Marketing of Banking Services/ Products
Module E- Ethics in Bank & Financial Institutions
Paper-II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Module A- Business Mathematics and FinanceModule B- Principles of Bookkeeping and Accountancy
Module C- Final Accounts
Module D- Banking Operations
Paper III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Module A- Regulations and ComplianceModule B- Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
Module C- Banking Related Laws
Module D- Commercials Laws with Reference to Banking Operations
JAIIB Recruitment Selection Process 2024
The following is a list of the criteria that will be used to choose candidates for JAIIB 2024:
- Candidates need to have a score of at least 50 out of a possible 100.
- In addition, candidates who earn a total mark of 50 percent across all subjects and a score of 45 points or more in each subject will be deemed qualified for the examination.
JAIIB Recruitment Answer Key 2024
Following the completion of the tests, the Answer Key 2024 will be made public. The board will distribute a first answer key, and candidates will have the opportunity to raise objections. It is going to be made available on the principal website. Candidates are able to make an educated guess about their score.
JAIIB Recruitment Result 2024
Once the examination has been finished, the result of the JAIIB Exam will be made available on the website of the institute. Candidates can check their JAIIB results in a flash by following the methods outlined in this article.
- Step 1: Candidates should go to the IIBF’s official website first.
- Step 2: Find the hypertext link that says “JAIIB Examination Final Result,” and click on it.
- Step 3: Provide your personal identification information (Registration Number) and password when prompted to do so by the system.
- Check your JAIIB Result 2024, then download it and print it off. This concludes Step 4.
JAIIB Cut-Off 2024
The minimum score required for an individual to pass an examination is referred to as the cut-off mark, and it is determined by the lowest possible score that they might possibly obtain. It is possible that the IIBF CAIIB Cut Off Marks 2024 will be announced at the same time as the result. Candidates who receive a certain minimum score will advance to the next stage of the competition. The cut-off points are determined by taking into account a variety of criteria in total. They are, the highest marks were done by an average applicant, the entire variety of candidates appeared for the exam, the class of the candidate, the difficulty degree of the question paper, and other factors like that. A table containing the information is presented down below:
|Total No. of MCQs||Cut off Marks||Total Marks||Negative Marks|
JAIIB Recruitment Salary Structure 2024
An agreement reached within the Indian Bank Association recommends that any everlasting staff member who is from PSBs (one of the members of IBA) is eligible to earn revenue increments after successfully completing the JAIIB tests. The following is a list of the various increments that are available:
In case of Clerk Grade
After passing the JAIIB Exam, a one-point increase in revenue is awarded.
In the case of Officer Grade
After passing the JAIIB Exam, a one-point increase in revenue is awarded.
Pay of a Financial Institution Clerk
After successfully completing the JAIIB examination, the clerk may become eligible for an increase in his primary income, which would bring it to INR 11,765 + INR 655 = INR 12,420 /-. The base wage is INR 11,765/-.
Candidates will have an easier time earning promotions with the assistance of JAIIB due to the fact that a team of employees who have certified JAIIB and CAIIB is best suited by the management to provide promotions. After passing JAIIB, candidates may be well-versed with the necessary knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy, and legal aspects that are necessary for carrying out day-to-day banking operations. These qualifications will in fact help you in the process of getting promoted internally in the company.
JAIIB Recruitment FAQs
In order to take advantage of the JAIIB practise exam, you will need to log in to the official website of the IIBF. Free mock tests are provided by JAIIB. Only the English language may be utilised during examinations. You will be able to gain knowledge of the JAIIB syllabus and examination sample, as well as the characteristics of the examination and the types of questions that will be asked. The practise exam for the JAIIB will last for a total of two hours.
To prepare for the JAIIB 2024 examination in the correct method, first visit the IIBF reputable website to review the examination pattern, syllabus, and all of the many required contents. Choose the same old books for each stage, and finish the standard one by working through it with the help of one book. Perform simulated tests and multiple-choice questions for practise.
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is the abbreviation known as JAIIB. It is a test for associates that is administered with the assistance of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). This test is carried out to evaluate a person’s basic facts to determine whether or not they are suitable to operate in the banking industry. If a member of staff passes this test, they will be eligible for an increase in their compensation as well as a promotion within the company.