IPPB Result 2023: India Post Payment Bank is a new organisation that has begun recruiting candidates for various positions through various competitive exams. It holds exams for various positions throughout the year. Exams are held online, and results are posted on the company’s website within a month of the exam.
Official dates for 2023 have yet to be announced. Candidates taking the IPPB 2023 exam can still look up for important details like how to check their results, score card, and so on.
Table of Contents
IPPB 2023 Result Overview
All of the important information about the IPPB results are listed below in the given table:
|Result Announced by||India Post Payment Bank|
|Stages of Result||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Exam Conducted||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Result Availability Mode||Online|
|Result can be obtained using||Roll number|
Steps to check the IPPB 2023 Result
It’s simple to check the IPPB result. The steps for checking the results are the same for both posts. It is available on the official website, and instructions for finding it can be found here.
- Go to the IPPB’s official website, www.ippbonline.com
- Please enter your login credentials.
- Find and click the link to your desired result.
- The result will be displayed in PDF format on a new page.
- On the result PDF, look for your roll number and other information.
- Save the PDF to your computer.
- Also, print it out for future reference.
Scorecard for IPPB 2023
The IPPB scorecard is released a few days after the results are released. By logging in with their roll numbers and password, all candidates who took the exam can download their scorecards from the official website. Checking and downloading the scorecard follows the same steps as checking the result. Students must also take a printout of the scorecard.
Details given on the Scorecard
- Overall cutoff
- Candidate’s category
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no/Roll no of the candidate
- Section-wise marks
- Section-wise cutoff
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Overall/Total marks
The equi-percentile method is used to calculate and normalise the scores. The scores are calculated up to two decimal places.
- There are 100 questions on the Prelims paper and 200 questions on the Mains paper, having each question for one mark.
- For each correct answer, the candidate receives one mark, and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the candidate’s total score. There is no penalty for not answering any of the questions.
- To calculate the total score, subtract the total of negative marks from the total score of correct answers, and the result is the final score.
- Prelims and Mains scorecards are created solely on the basis of their respective marks.
- However, the final result is calculated using both the Mains and Personal Interview scores.
- To advance to the next round, candidates must score higher than the cut-off in all cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is it necessary for me to check the result on the official website using my provisional registration number and password?
Ans. Yes, entering the provisional registration number and password is required to check the result on the official website.
Ques. What should I do if the roll number listed in the result PDF is incorrect?
Ans. In this case, candidates should contact the exam organisers via email and the phone number provided, and include a PDF file of the result as well as a copy of the Admit Card in the email as proof of the correct roll number.
Ques. Is the IPPB 2023 Application Form available yet?
Ans. The IPPB 2023 Application Form should be available soon. Candidates who are interested in applying should visit the official website for more information.
Ques. How do I know if I’m able to qualify for the next round of interviews?
Ans. The IPPB officials released their sectional and overall cutoffs in the scorecard shortly after the result. Check if you scored higher than the cutoffs mentioned in the cutoffs.
Ques. What information do I need to provide when checking IPPB results?
Ans. Candidates must enter their application details (User Name, PassWord, and Date Of Birth) in order to access their IPPB Result.
Ques. Which method is used to calculate IPPB 2023 scores?
Ans. Equi-percentile method is used to calculate IPPB Scores.