INET Exam Pattern: The Indian Naval Academy has established a syllabus for the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) recruitment exam. English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning, Mathematical Ability and General Science, and General Knowledge are the four levels of the INET 2022 syllabus. There are 100 multiple-choice questions in the INET exam.
The syllabus is available on the Academy’s official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Indian Navy Entrance Test, or INET, is a national entrance exam used to choose officers for the Indian Air Force’s many branches, including Technical, Executive, and Educational. The INET is an online computer-based written test that is administered across the country.
Candidates should thoroughly understand the syllabus before taking the INET 2022 exam. Because of the COVID 19 pandemic, the exam date for INET in June 2022 has not yet been announced, and the selection will be based on the SSB interview.
Table of Contents
INET Exam Pattern: Selection Procedure 2022
There are three stages to the recruitment process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
- INET Written Examination.
- SSB Interview, and
- Medical Test.
INET Exam Pattern 2022
The following table provides an overview of the examination format that will be used for INET 2022.
120 minutes (2 Hours)
General Science and Mathematical Aptitude
Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- One point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
INET Exam 2022 Syllabus
The INET Stage 1 exam will be conducted online. The online examination will consist of 400 questions. The computer-based examination will take 120 minutes to complete. The online examination syllabus is listed below.
- English Language.
- General Knowledge.
- General Science and Mathematical Aptitude.
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
Candidates must achieve a 50 percent total score and a minimum of 40% in each section of the exam. In the next article, candidates will discover a thorough syllabus.
INET Exam English Syllabus 2022
2. Corrections/ Sentence completion
3. Parts of Speech
4. Antonyms, and Synonyms
6. Uses of words
9. Idioms and Phrases
10. Active and Passive Voice
11. Direct and Indirect Speech
INET Exam General Knowledge Syllabus 2022
2. National- Animal/ Bird/ Flower/ Monuments/ Anthem/ Flag/ Emblem/ Sport.
3. Books and Authors
5. Geographical Neighbours
6. Important National Facts
7. Freedom Movement
9. Countries – Capitals, Language, Currencies, Full Forms, Common Name, Abbreviations
10. Art, Culture, Dance
11. Discoveries, and Current Affairs
12. Environment/ Climate
15. Eminent Personalities
18. History of India
19. Sports and Championships
20. Civics – Constitution of India
21. Defense and Wars
INET Exam General Science Syllabus 2022
1. Sound and Wave Motion
4. Food, Nutrition and Health Physiology, and Human Diseases
5. Force and Gravitation
6. Metals and Non-Metals,
7. Newton’s Laws of Motion
8. Sound and Wave Motion
9. Electricity and its Applications
10. Heat, Temperature
11. Periodic Table
12. Chemistry – Carbon and its Compounds
13. Nature of Matter
17. Work, Power, and energy
18. Basic Computer Science.
19. Acids, Bases & Salts
INET Exam Mathematical Aptitude Syllabus 2022
1. Number Systems
3. Probability and Set Theory
6. Basic Trigonometry
7. Arithmetic Ability
INET Exam Reasoning and Numerical Ability Syllabus 2022
1. Ratios and Proportion
2. Profit and Loss
3. Factoring (HCF and LCM)
4. Reasoning and Associative Ability
6. Numerical, Spatial
7. Time and Work
8. Cash Price,
9. Mensuration Formulas
11. Decimal Fraction
12. Coding and Decoding
14. Expenditure Problems
15. Simple Interest and Compound Interest
16. Series Completion/ Missing Numbers
17. Market Price
18. Speed and Distance
19. Average and Volume
INET Exam Preparation Tips
It would be useful for the candidates to follow the preparation advice offered by the toppers and the experts in order to succeed in passing the INET exam. This article includes a rundown of some of the most vital pointers.
- When it comes to mathematics, candidates need to have a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and they should also practise on a consistent basis. They should also place a strong emphasis on mastering the strategies and tactics for answering each different kind of question.
- Candidates must to have a defined strategy for preparation and a well-planned approach to the process.
- Candidates for the INET should make sure they are familiar with the relative importance of each section before taking the exam.
- Candidates should begin their preparations by focusing on subjects that need less time.
- In the area of English Language, it is important to become familiar with the fundamentals of English Grammar and to practise answering questions based on rules and exceptions.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to consult the NCERT books for preparing for the science part.
- Candidates should work through sample papers from prior years of the INET test in order to have a sense of the kinds of questions that will be asked in the actual exam.
- Candidates should concentrate their efforts primarily on strengthening the areas in which they perform less well.
- Candidates are required to read a variety of periodicals, such as periodicals and newspapers, in order to prepare for the Current Affairs part.
- Make it a goal to practise with simulated examinations as frequently as you can. They will assist the candidates in determining the amount of preparation, as well as areas of strength and areas for improvement
INET Exam Pattern FAQs
Each section of the INET exam carries a 100-point weighting. There are 25 questions in each section.
Each correct answer will receive four points.
Yes, there is a penalty for each erroneous response. One mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.