Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Question Papers: Every year, the Indian Coast Guard holds a recruitment process for various positions such as officers, sailors, and soldiers to fill the department’s vacancies. The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) announced 322 Navik and Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard 2022 Recruitment Notification this year as well. The Coast Guard Navik question paper will undoubtedly help you improve your preparations.
Solving sample papers for the Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam will help you understand the exam pattern, manage time constraints, and correct your mistakes. The Indian Coast Guard is one of India’s most well-known departments, as we all know. The Indian Coast Guard’s primary mission is to protect India’s Maritime Borders from threats and economic loss. Candidates must understand the question paper in order to perform well. Learn more about the Coast Guard Navik question papers by reading on the article.
Previous Papers of Indian Coast Guard 2020
|2||Electronics and Communication|
Practice Papers for Indian Coast Gaurd
|Previous Papers||Previous Papers|
|English Language||General Knowledge|
|Reasoning I||Reasoning II|
|General Awareness||General Aptitude|
|Technical I||Technical II|
Why it is Important to Solve Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik Exam Model Papers?
There are a number of advantages to solving Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam papers, including improved exam preparation. The following are some of the benefits of studying for the Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam:
- Candidates will be able to recognise the pattern and types of questions that will be asked in the Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam.
- Aspirants learn the proper approach to solving various types of questions by solving Model Question Papers on a regular basis.
- Solving Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam Model Papers will help you identify any errors or mistakes you make while practising and will show you how to correct them before taking the actual exam.
- Solving model papers for the Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik exam will also aid in managing the time spent on individual questions as well as the overall duration of the exam. The Coast Guard Navik question papers are an excellent source of information.
- It will assist you in assessing your level of preparation and allowing you to improve if you are behind or give you confidence if you are ahead in every way. Examine it thoroughly and take the necessary steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques- What is the Indian Coast Guard Navik exam syllabus?
Ans- Section 1: The CBSE Science and Mathematics Syllabus will be covered up to grade 10.
Section 2: The CBSE Physics and Mathematics Syllabus will be covered for grade 11 and 12.
Ques- What types of questions are asked in the Navik exam for the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans- The Indian Coast Guard Navik exam contains multiple choice questions.
Ques- Is the Indian Coast Guard Navik exam subject to negative marking?
Ans- The Indian Coast Guard Navik exam has no negative marking.