IBPS PO Exam Dates 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS PO Exam Date 2023 in the exam calendar. The exam is held to select qualified candidates for positions as Probationary Officers with vacancies in various government banks (the official number is yet to be released). Candidates interested in applying should go to the IBPS official website to get more information about the Registration Date 2023.
- IBPS holds exams to fill vacant Probationary Officer positions.
- For the purpose of selecting deserving candidates, the commission holds an online examination. Candidates can check the number of vacant posts under IBPS PO on the vacancy list released by the commission.
- Candidates should be aware of the exam dates in order to apply, attend, and check the exam results. Candidates can also make changes to their applications.
Check the schedule below and make your preparations accordingly.
Table of Contents
Overview of IBPS PO Exam 2023
The following table lists the highlights of the IBPS PO 2023 Examination:
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Process of Selection||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduate from a recognized University|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Exam Date for IBPS PO 2023
Prelims, Mains, and Interview Round are the three stages of the IBPS PO Exam. The following are the dates for all stages of the IBPS PO Selection Process 2023:
|Notification Release||September 2023|
|Prelims Exam Dates for IBPS PO 2023||October 15, 16, and 22, 2023|
|Main Exam Date for IBPS PO 2023||November 26, 2023|
|Interview Round Dates for IBPS PO 2023||To be announced|
Exam Timings for IBPS PO 2023
The following are the exam timings for the IBPS PO Preliminary and Mains Examinations:
For Preliminary Exam
This exam takes place in four shifts and lasts an hour.
|Shift 1||9 AM to 10 AM|
|Shift 2||11.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Shift 3||2 PM to 3 PM|
|Shift 4||4 PM to 5 PM|
For Mains Exam
This exam is held in two shifts and lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes.
|Schedule||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Timings||9.00 AM to 12.30 PM||2.00 PM to 5.30 PM|
|Reporting Time||8.00 AM||1.00 PM|
Pre-Exam Training for IBPS PO 2023
For candidates from the reserved categories, IBPS offers pre-exam training. The authorities have stated in the most recent notification that the Pre-exam training will be held only if it is possible and safe to do so.
- The purpose is to familiarise candidates with the IBPS PO Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Computer-based testing.
- The official website will have the IBPS Pre Exam Training Call Letter.
- Before the Preliminary Exam, training session will be held for 5 days.
Result for IBPS PO 2023
IBPS will release the IBPS PO Result on their official website separately. There will be a sectional cutoff, meaning that candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each section. Only those who pass all of the exams and meet the cutoff will be considered for the interview.
Important Points for IBPS PO 2023 Exam Dates
- When providing data during the IBPS PO registration process, aspirants should be aware of the details. The data should be completely accurate. If any discrepancy is discovered by the exam conducting authority, the aspirants’ candidature will be cancelled.
- All required documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, signatures, and photographs, should be present.
Frequently Asked Questions
The IBPS PO preliminary examination will be held in four shifts. 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Shift-1), 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Shift-2), 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Shift-3), and 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Shift-4).
Inside the examination hall, no digital watches, log tables, chart papers, cell phones, or wallets are permitted. Check the hall ticket for a complete list of prohibited items.
IBPS PO exam is held once a year.
To the examination hall, candidates must bring their IBPS PO Hall Ticket as well as a valid government ID. Your ID proof can be your Aadhar card, Voter Card, or Driver License.
The candidates will go through three stages of the selection process: preliminary, mains, and interview.