GSECL Junior Programmer positions will be advertised soon by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. The candidate must have completed a full-time B.E./B. Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, or a full-time MCA in one of these fields. Except for EWS and reserved candidates, the upper age restriction has been established at 35 years as of August 25, 2024 for all categories. The candidates will be chosen via an online exam administered by GSECL.
Before applying for this test, aspirants must be aware of the eligibility requirements, syllabus, exam pattern, release of admit cards, release of results, and other information. A Junior Programmer’s monthly compensation ranges from Rs 45,400 to Rs 1,01,200. Candidates should expect online applications to open at the end of August or the beginning of September.
Table of Contents
GSECL Junior Programmer Notification 2024
For the positions of GSECL Junior Programmer, candidates should expect the official notification to be released by the end of August or the beginning of September 2024. Aspirants must download the announcement from the official website to stay up to current on all of the details, including eligibility requirements, syllabus, exam pattern, exam dates, and the number of openings. Before applying for the exam, students must stay up to speed on the exam specifics in the notice document.
GSECL Junior Programmer Exam 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam||GSECL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2024|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Exam Level||State (Gujarat)|
|Number of Vacancies Available||9 (tentative)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
GSECL Junior Programmer Exam Dates 2024
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Notification Release||1st week of August 2024|
|Commencement Online Application Process||August 2024,|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||September 2024,|
|Admit Card Issue||Start of October 2024|
|Exam Date||End of October 2024|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
GSECL Junior Programmer Recruitment Vacancy 2024
The GSECL has yet to issue an official announcement about the openings for GSECL Junior Programmers. The cut-off marks and level of competition for the examination will be determined by the total number of positions available.
Candidates should be aware of the various vacancies for various categories, as shown in the table below.
|Category||No. of Vacancy (Tentative)|
GSECL Junior Programmer Eligibility Criteria 2024
For the Junior Programmer exam, candidates must meet the GSECL’s eligibility requirements. Candidates who do not match these qualifying requirements may be disqualified at a later stage of the exam. The following are the detailed eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have earned a full-time B.E./B. Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, or equivalent in one of these fields.
- A full-time MCA degree of three years with 55 percent without ATKT in the last year/last two years semesters from a recognised university is required. To be eligible for the GSECL exam, the candidate must be fluent in Gujarati.
- The candidate must have at least two years of relevant industrial experience in the design and development of commercial applications using PHP/MySQL/ORACLE/MS-SQL, as well as relevant software/application development experience in big or medium-sized enterprises or organisations.
- Local Gujaratis shall receive a minimum of 85% preference. If an applicant claims an appointment under the 85 percent quota, they must present their Domicile Certificate.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Except for EWS and reserved candidates, the upper age restriction has been established at 35 years as of August 25, 2024 for all categories. Candidates are also eligible for age concessions, as shown in the chart below.
|Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries||Up to the age of 40 years (Consider only on submission of undertaking)|
Documents Required for GSECL Junior Programmer 2024
After passing the written exam, candidates must submit the following documents for verification. The following is a list of documents:
- NOC from the present employer, If applicable.
- Certificate mentioning percentage marks obtained in case of grading system from the Institute/University.
- Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required showing % of Disability in case of PWD Candidates
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License etc.)
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate issued by Gujarat State Authority.
- Latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati for SEBC candidates and latest Income and Assets Certificate for EWS candidates.
- Experience certificate
- Necessary certificate in case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel.
- All Mark-sheets of B.E. /B.Tech. /M.C.A.
- Any other such Certificates/documents if applicable.
- Widow applicants have to submit a death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not remarried
- Domicile certificate for candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card etc.)
GSECL Junior Programmer Application Form 2024
The application forms could be released by GSECL at any time. Candidates can apply online after the announcement is released. We’ll go over the steps for applying for this exam online in this section. The contenders can apply for the position by following the comprehensive processes outlined below.
- Go to the GSECL’s official website.
- With a valid email address and mobile number, sign up for the GSECL portal.
- Keep the login credentials secure in case you need them again.
- Use your credentials to access the portal.
- Fill in all of the GSECL Junior Programmer exam form details by clicking on new registration.
- Check all of the details before uploading your documents, which should include a photograph, signature, and scanned copies of your mark sheets.
- Pay the fees using online payment gateways.
- Submit the form and save it to your computer for future use.
Application Fee 2024
The cost can be paid online with a credit or debit card or using net banking. Candidates must pay their fees only through the internet. There is no way to pay the fees without going online. The following are the exam fees for the GSECL Junior Programmer form that candidates must pay.
- Rs. 500 for general/SEBC/EWS.
- Rs. 250 for ST/SC/PWD.
|IGCAR Recruitment||BTSC SMO Recruitment||Hartron Deo|
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak||AAI JE ATC||ICAR technician Recruitment|
GSECL Junior Programmer Admit Card 2024
GSECL Junior Programmer admission cards are expected to be released soon. All candidates who applied for this position will receive their admit card or hall ticket approximately 15-20 days before the exam. The following are the detailed instructions for downloading the admission card:
- Go to the GSECL’s official website.
- The GSECL Junior Programmer admit cards will show on your screen if you click on the link.
- Enter your login credentials and click submit after being redirected to a new window.
- You can now download the admit card and double-check the information on it.
- Keep the admission card in a secure place for future use.
- The admit card contains information such as candidate names, parent/guardian names, date of birth, address, roll number, topics, exam date, time, exam centre, candidate photograph and signature, exam instructions, and so on.
GSECL Junior Programmer Exam Pattern 2024
To do well on the Junior Programmer test, candidates must understand the exam pattern. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions for one point each. The paper will be written in English. The exam has a negative marking system. For each incorrect answer, a quarter of a mark will be deducted. The leftover answers will not be graded. The exam pattern for GSECL Junior Programmer is listed in the table below.
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||10||10|
GSECL Junior Programmer Syllabus 2024
To do well on the GSECL Junior Programmer exam, candidates must be well-versed in the material. The recruiting exam’s detailed syllabus is listed in the table below.
GSECL Junior Programmer Answer Key 2024
After the exam for the Junior Programmer positions is completed, GSECL will provide the solution key. Candidates can get a tentative answer key from the website and use it to figure out their scores. Aspirants have three days after the provisional answer key is published to challenge it. After reviewing all of the concerns, the authorities will issue the final answer key in 2-3 days. Then, taking into account the exam’s negative grading, students can determine their final results. These scores are not final, and candidates must wait for the GSECL Junior Programmer results to be released.
GSECL Junior Programmer Result 2024
After the exams, GSCEL will announce the results for the position of Junior Programmer. To view their results, candidates must go to the official website. Aspirants can check their results by following the methods outlined below.
- Go to the GSECL’s official website.
- In the notification portion of the screen, click the link that says GSECL Junior Programmer Results.
- Fill in the login credentials you received when you registered for the exam.
- In the list, look for your name/roll number. You have qualified for the exam if you have located it.
- Save the result to your computer for future reference.
GSECL Junior Programmer Cut Off 2024
The cut-off for the GSECL Junior Programmer test will be announced when the results are available. Candidates should expect the same close cut-off as last year. The number of candidates, the complexity of the papers, the number of vacancies, and the category all influence the cut-off. Candidates should also be aware that in the event of widow female candidates, an additional 5% will be added to their final score. Only if they haven’t remarried and have valid documents will this be enforced.
The table below shows the GSECL Junior Programmer cut-off for the year 2024.
|SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
GSECL Junior Programmer Salary 2024
A GSECL Junior Programmer’s monthly remuneration ranges from Rs 45,400 to Rs 1,01,200, depending on the position they are hired for. According to the 7th pay commission, candidates might receive an annual package ranging from Rs 5,44,800 to Rs 12,14,400. Candidates are eligible for a variety of benefits, including medical, general facility, generation, Saturday, engineering, and dearness, in addition to the wage. They will also be eligible for paid time off, social insurance, TDB and PDB, as well as pension benefits.
GSECL Junior Programmer Selection Process 2024
Candidates will be chosen for the GSECL Junior Programmer recruitment based on their performance in the online exam. For successful candidates, document verification will be conducted. The final appointment will be made after the pre-employment medical examination has been completed.
- Online Exam.
- Documents Verification and Pre-employment Medical Exam.
GSECL Junior Programmer Best Books 2024
The top books to study for the GSECL Junior Programmer test are listed below. Candidates can use the list of books we’ve provided to focus on the various topics included in the syllabus.
Quick learning Objective General English
R.S. Agarwal & Vikas Agarwal
High School English Grammar & Composition
Wren & Martin
General Knowledge 2024
Manohar Pandey, Arihant Publications
Rapidfire General Knowledge 2024
Samanya Vigyan (Gujarati)
Ajay Patel – Sanjay Paghdal
Subjective Book For Junior Programmer
Web Designing & Development
GSECL Junior Programmer FAQs
A full-time B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Information Technology) or equivalent, or a full-time MCA degree of three years with a 55 percent pass rate is required.
The GSECL Junior Programmer test has a 35-year age limit. The age restriction for EWS and reserved applicants, however, is 40 years. Female and reserved category candidates are given a 5-year age relaxation by GSCEL.
For the position of GSECL Junior Programmer, the probation period is two months. During this time, the candidates’ performance will be monitored. They will be disqualified from the recruitment process if they do not pass during this probation period.