ESIC Previous Years’ Question Papers: Employees State Insurance Corporation hires for a variety of positions in several cities. They must participate in an ESIC selection procedure tailored to each position. On June 8, 2022, the corporation will hold ESIC interviews for the position of Senior Residents in Faridabad.
Table of Contents
ESIC UDC Question Paper 2022
ESIC UDC Question Papers 2022 are supplied here by our specialists once the exam is over. Our specialists stay up to current on all material and present the most up-to-date knowledge to ensure that applicants are prepared for all tests. After the successful completion of the exam on April 30th, our specialists give the ESIC UDC Main’s question paper. ESIC UDC mains 2022 question papers pdf and ESIC Steno question papers 2022 are available for download. Candidates can also consult ESIC’s previous year’s papers to get a better understanding of the exam structure.
|Name of the exam||Question Paper PDF in English|
|ESIC UDC Mains 2022 (30th April 2022)||Download ESIC UDC Mains Memory Based PDF (Hindi)|
Download ESIC UDC Mains Memory Based PDF (Hindi)
Download ESIC UDC Mains Memory Based PDF (English)
|ESIC UDC Prelims 2022 (19th March 2022)||ESIC UDC Question Paper 2022 With Solution|
|ESIC Steno 2022 (20th March 2022)||ESIC Steno Question Paper 2022 With Solution|
ESIC Question Papers and Answer Keys
Candidates taking the ESIC recruitment tests should download and solve as many samples and previous year’s papers as they can. It will familiarise them with the questions and help them grasp the exam better.
|Date||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|18 Mar 2016||Clerk||Clerk|
|19 Mar 2016||Clerk||Clerk|
|19 Mar 2016||Staff Nurse|
|21 Mar 2016||Clerk||Clerk|
|27 Mar 2016||Clerk||Clerk|
ESIC 2014 Previous Papers with Answer Keys
|Previous Papers||Previous Papers|
|Paper I Series A||Paper I Series B|
|Paper I Series C||Paper I Series D|
The ESIC Recruitment 2022 exam pattern varies by post, and some of them include walk-in interviews. Before beginning their studies, candidates must examine the ESIC syllabus for the position they are interested in.
The number of openings mentioned in the recruiting notification determines the cut-off marks for final selection. As a result, students should prepare for the exam with this in mind. They could also look into the toppers’ ESIC preparation tactics for the greatest results.
Following are the importance of solving ESIC previous year’s papers:
- Solving past ESIC UDC papers may you in your understanding of the exam format.
- You can improve your preparatory approach to planning.
- You will learn time management and how to maximise sectional time by correctly answering the most questions possible.
- You will be aware of the most essential issues and their relative importance.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Papers:
- Examining the prior year’s question papers will provide you with a preview of the actual exam.
- You will be aware of the exam format and difficulty level.
- Students can track their speed and accuracy to see how they might improve the balance between the two.
- In the real exam, you will learn how to manage your time.
- Understanding your strong and weak spots can help you determine your level of preparation.
- You can devise the most effective study strategy based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- You’ll know which chapters are most crucial in terms of the exam.
- You’ll be able to identify which chapters require greater attention and effort.
ESIC Question Papers FAQs
Ans. The memory-based ESIC UDC question paper PDF for questions asked in the prelims test can be found in this post.
1. Solving past ESIC UDC question papers might help you understand the test structure better.
2. You can improve your preparatory approach to planning.
3. You will learn time management and how to maximise sectional time by correctly answering the most questions possible.
1. In the real exam, you will learn how to manage your time.
2. Understanding your strong and weak spots can help you determine your level of preparation.
3. You can devise the most effective study strategy based on your strengths and weaknesses.
4. You’ll know which chapters are most crucial in terms of the exam.