DRDO MTS: CEPTAM, which is part of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is in charge of administering all of the competitive exams that are held in India for the various MTS roles and the recruitment of entry-level personnel. In the near future, a notification on the DRDO MTS 2024 exam dates for the written exam will be released.
Candidates for the DRDO MTS exam need to have a matriculation degree or an equivalent in a related field in order to submit an application. Soon, the agency in charge of administering the DRDO MTS 2024 exam will announce the date of the application form and make it available to those who are interested in taking the exam.
Tier I and Tier II of the DRDO MTS online test are the two levels. A computer-based method is used to administer the Tier I exam. Tier II consists of a skill test, followed by the verification of applicants’ supporting documents. The directing authority has also outlined the DRDO MTS curriculum, which will soon cover a variety of topics.
Table of Contents
DRDO MTS Recruitment Exam
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is a prominent organization in India. It is responsible for conducting research and development in more than fifty facilities located around the nation. It works toward the development of defense technologies covering a variety of fields including aeronautics, weaponry, electronics, combat vehicles, engineering systems, and so on.
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) MTS 2024 examination has attracted lakhs of students from all around the country who are interested in working in the defense industry in a variety of entry-level roles.
DRDO MTS Overview
|Exam Name||Defence Research & Development Organisation Multi Tasking Staff|
|Conducting Body||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
DRDO MTS Notification 2024
The DRDO issued a notification in the month of September 2024. The application procedure will begin in September 2024, and the extended deadline for submitting the DRDO application form for 2024 is now the last day of October.
DRDO MTS Exam Dates 2024
|DRDO Notification||DRDO Exam Dates|
|Release of DRDO Official Notification||September 2024|
|Starting for DRDO Online Application||September 2024|
|Last Date for DRDO Online Application||October 2024|
|Admit Card 2024 Issue Date||December 2024|
|Tier I Exam Date||To be announced|
|Tier I Result Announcement Date||To be announced|
|Tier-II Exam Date||To be announced|
|Tier-II Result Announcement Date||To be announced|
DRDO MTS Vacancy 2024
In September 2024, the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) will publish the DRDO MTS 2024 Notification on its official website. This will be done in order to solicit applications from individuals interested in filling vacancies in the organization’s technical, administrative, and allied categories. This page provides more information regarding the vacancies at the DRDO MTS 2024.
DRDO MTS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for the DRDO MTS Exam, it is essential to verify that you meet the requirements. In this section, we have supplied all conceivable detail regarding the eligibility requirements for the DRDO MTS. In order to be eligible for the DRDO Exam, potential candidates have to satisfy the age requirements as well as the educational prerequisites that have been established.
Candidates for the DRDO MTS Exam 2024 must meet the age requirements specified in the official notice in order to be considered eligible. The conditions for the age limit have been listed down below.
- Candidates for the position of Multi-Tasking Staff must be at least 18 years old, and their age should not be more than 25 years old at the most.
- Candidates that fall into a reserved category will have their maximum age limit lowered slightly than other applicants.
Candidates are required to have either finished their matriculation degree from a board that is recognised universally or their degree from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
DRDO MTS Application Form 2024
Candidates who are interested in the MTS positions can apply for the DRDO Exam online. The exam application process is conducted entirely online. The official website is where candidates can apply. The procedure for applying for the DRDO MTS exam is outlined below.
- Step 1: Click here or go to www.drdo.gov.in to access the official exam website.
- Step 2: To access the DRDO application form, go to the Important Announcements or Careers areas.
- Step 3: Complete the registration procedure by clicking the register button on the homepage.
- Step 4: Your credentials will be provided to your email address after you complete the registration procedure.
- Step 5: Use your module credentials to log in to the form.
- Step 6: Complete the application form and attach all required documents.
- Step 7: Scan all of your documents and upload them to the application website.
- Step 8: Pay your application fees online using any of the offered payment methods.
- Step 9: Finish the application payment and save a soft copy of the application form, as well as the fee payment receipt, for future reference.
Application Fees 2024
To complete their application procedure, students must pay the requisite application costs. The following are the DRDO MTS 2024 Application Fees for various categories.
|Women/ SC/ST/PWD||Fee Exempted|
|UPPCL Assistant Engineer||DDA Patwari||Allahabad High Court RO|
|FCI Manager||UPRVUNL AE||UPRVUNL JE|
DRDO MTS Recruitment Admit Card 2024
Once the official announcement is released, the DRDO MTS tier I admission card will be made available on the official website. Applicants who applied for the DRDO Exam will soon be able to download their admit card using their registration number and password from their official website.
Steps to Download the DRDO MTS Admit Card
The processes for downloading the DRDO MTS Admit Card are outlined below.
- Step 1: To obtain a copy of the DRDO MTS Admit Card 2024, go to the official website.
- Step 2: Log in to the website using your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, password, and registration number.
- Step 3: Double-check that all of the information you’ve supplied corresponds to the information on your application form.
- Step 4: Download the DRDO MTS admission card and print it in full colour on an A4 sheet of paper.
It is always a good idea to bring at least two copies of the DRDO MTS Admit Card to the exam. In addition to your admit card, students must bring one acceptable picture identity proof to the examination.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following information about the candidates may be found on the DRDO MTS Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Date & Reporting Time
- Guardian’s name
- Exam Centre/Venue
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination centre guidelines
- Category of the candidate(General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidate’s Signature/Thumb impression of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s signature
- Candidate’s Registration Number or Roll number
- Exam Slot
- DOB of the candidate
Candidates must contact the examination authority promptly if any discrepancies or inaccuracies are discovered in the DRDO Admit Card data. Candidates must also study the instructions on the DRDO MTS Admit Card and adhere to them strictly throughout the examination.
DRDO MTS Recruitment Exam Centres
The DRDO MTS 2024 examination will be administered in a variety of test centres located all throughout the country. The students were given the opportunity to select their desired examination location. The following list contains the names of the exam cities for the DRDO MTS 2024 Exam for each of the tiers. Before filling out your application form, the potential candidates might take a brief glance at this.
Exam Centres for Tier-I Exam
- Delhi NCR
- Port Blair
Exam Centres for Tier-II Exam
Candidates do not need to choose their examination centre in order to take the Tier-II examination. Candidates will receive an email from the authority in charge of the exam informing them of the time and location of the test.
DRDO MTS Exam Pattern 2024
There are two levels of competition in the DRDO MTS: Tier I and Tier II. Students have to pass both the first and second levels of the examination in order to be considered for the final spot. The students who are successful in Tier I are advanced to the next level, Tier II, and the ultimate selection will be based on a merit list.
Tier I Exam Pattern
The Tier-I examination is administered via a computer-based approach, and the questions that comprise it will be of the objective type. The entire time allotted for the test is one hour and thirty minutes, and candidates have the option of completing the exam in either English or Hindi. There is no deduction of points for giving an erroneous answer, and one point is awarded for each correct answer.
The following is a summary of the exam format for Tier I:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
Tier-II Exam Pattern
The Tier-II examination is also of the objective type, and it lasts for a combined total of one hour and thirty minutes. There is no deduction of points for giving an erroneous answer, and one point is awarded for each correct answer.
The following is a rundown of the examination format for Tier-II:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|General English||20||20||90 min|
DRDO MTS Exam Syllabus
The DRDO MTS Exam covers a wide variety of topics across its several divisions. The DRDO Exam content outline, broken down by section, can be seen in the table that follows. In addition, anyone interested in applying can access additional information regarding the curriculum by going to the DRDO’s main website.
- General geography
- Books & author
- Current affairs
- Invention & Discoveries
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Parts of Speech
- Vectorial Algebra
- General Biology
- General physics
- General chemistry
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- Volume and surface area
- Problem on ages
- Chain rule
- Simple interest
- Permutation and combination
- Ratio and proportion
- Height and distance
- Stock and Share
- Banker’s discount
- Boats and streams
- Computer interest
- Number average
DRDO MTS Results 2024
Following the administration of the test, the DRDO MTS 2024 results will be posted on its website as soon as they become available. The authority in charge of administering the test will, very soon, make public both the marks earned by the candidates and the minimum score required to pass the test, broken down by category. Following the announcement, candidates will be able to verify their results on the official website, which can be found at https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
Steps to Check DRDO MTS Result 2024
Checking the DRDO Result 2024 can be done in the following steps:
- Step 1: Go online to the official DRDO website and look for the most recent announcements or recruitment areas.
- Step 2: Browse through the section, and when you’re completed, click the result button.
- Step 3: Once you click the link, a new page will load on the website.
- Step 4: In order to view the results, you will now need to type in your Roll number and password.
- Step 5: At this point, search for the examination that you have registered for, download the result, and be sure to save a copy of the result sheet for future use.
DRDO MTS Expected Cutoff 2024
The minimum passing score required to go to the next level on the DRDO MTS 2024 online examination will be made public shortly after the start of the test. Candidates that earn the highest possible grades advance to the subsequent phases of the selection process.
The results of the most recent test are presented below, broken down by category and including marks. Those candidates who have a score that is higher than or equivalent to the cutoff will move on to the next round of consideration.
|Category of Candidate||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||62 – 68|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC NCL)||58 – 63|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||53 – 58|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||42 – 53|
DRDO MTS Selection Procedure 2024
The participants for the examination will be chosen based on their performance in three distinct stages of the selection process. The following is an outline of each stage of the selection process for the DRDO MTS 2024.
- The first level is competed for online. Following their qualification, the candidates will move on to the next phase.
- Candidates who achieve a passing score on this examination will be notified that they have advanced to Tier II.
- The candidates will be narrowed down based on their final scores from the tier II examination they took.
- Candidates who have demonstrated sufficient competence in the tier II examination will have their supporting documents examined.
DRDO MTS Salary & Benefits
The remuneration range for the DRDO Multi Tasking Staff at the organisations varies from INR 18,000 to 56,000 per month. The same job offers a pay of between Rs. 22,500 and Rs. 25,830 per month in hand. During their time spent working at the organisations, the candidates are entitled to a variety of bonuses and other advantages. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Gratuity, Pension
- Medical facilities
- Dearness Allowances
- Performance-related pay
- Telephone/Mobile facility
- Location Allowances
DRDO MTS FAQs
The Multi-Tasking Staff’s job entails keeping track of the organization’s records, document filing, and stock verification.
The application fee for DRDO MTS is INR 100 for general and OBC candidates, while it is waived for reserved candidates.
Yes, candidates from the reserved category have had their upper age limit criteria relaxed. 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 3 years for ex-servicemen.