CTET Admit Card 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) administers the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), a national exam that determines who is qualified to teach classes I through VIII in various schools across the country.
- In this article, you will find a direct link to download the CTET Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must bring identification proof to the examination centre with their admit card for verification.
- Candidates who choose to hire a scribe must adhere to certain guidelines outlined in the article. To avoid any problems, double-check all the details ahead of time.
You can read the article to learn more about Admit Card and to get more information about it. Prior to the examination, candidates must download the CTET 2022 admit card, which is one of the most important documents in the recruitment process and allows you to enter the examination hall without difficulty.
Table of Contents
|Exam Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET)|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be Notified|
|Exam Date and Time||Will be Notified|
Admit Card 2022 for July
The CTET admit card will be published once the exam for the 2022 cycle begins. The CBSE had previously released the admit card 2021 on the official CTET website for those candidates whose test had been cancelled on the 16th and 17th of December 2021. The cancelled papers’ CTET exam dates were changed to January 17th and 21st, 2022. The admit card has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the previously postponed exam dates. The admit card links were made available on the official website, and candidates can use them to download their Central Teacher Eligibility Test hall ticket.
To obtain their admit card 2022, candidates must enter their CTET login information. On the day of the CTET exam, candidates must wear a face mask at all times and maintain social distance. Please keep in mind that the self-declaration form will be required on the day of the exam.
How to Download CTET Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: Go to CTET 2022’s official website, ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Login link’ option.
- Step 3: After clicking the “CTET Admit Card” link, a new page will appear.
- Step 4: Enter your application number, password, or date of birth to access the link to download your Admit Card.
- Step 5: Type in your CTET Application Number, as well as your Date of Birth or Password.
- Step 6: On the computer screen, the CTET Admit Card will appear. For future reference, view and download the document.
What to Keep in Mind When Downloading Admit Card
One of the most important documents required at all stages of the selection process is the admit card, which functions similarly to an identity card. As a result, it’s critical to understand a few key points before downloading your admit card. Please read the following points carefully.
- Candidates who are concerned must have a reliable internet connection.
- To print an admit card, candidates must have access to a printer.
- Passwords, registration numbers, and roll numbers must all be kept on hand.
- Make sure the information on your admit cards matches; otherwise, you may be kicked out of the test.
Details on CTET Hall Ticket 2022
After downloading the admit card, candidates should double-check some important details. The points to look for in the admit card are listed below. Contact the appropriate authority if there is a discrepancy.
- Conducting Authority
- Space for Candidates Signature.
- Exam Center Name.
- Name and Roll Number.
- Duration of the Exam.
- Date of Birth.
- Date of the Exam.
- Important Exam Instructions.
- Name of the exam.
- Space for Invigilators Signature.
- Exam Center Code.
CTET Admit Card 2022 Discrepancy
A student’s responsibility is to review all of the information on the CTET Admit Card. If any discrepancy is discovered between the confirmation page and the particulars such as the candidate’s name, photograph, and signature, or any other information, applicants must report the problem to the CTET official authority and have the problem resolved by sending a mail to any of the following addresses:
How to Retrieve Application Number/Password?
Candidates may forget or lose their Registration Number and Password at any time. In that case, you can retrieve it by following the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Select the Login option from the menu.
- Step 3: Select ‘Forgot Password’ or ‘Forgot Application Number’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Fill in the blanks on the screen with the information requested.
- Step 5: Press the Submit button.
The application number/password will be regenerated when you click the button, and new information will be sent to you via email or SMS.
How to Set Password for CTET 2022?
To download the CTET admit card 2022, candidates must create a log-in password when registering for the CTET 2022 exam. By entering their application number, date of birth, password, and the security pin displayed on the screen, candidates can obtain their CTET admit card 2022.
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Your password should be between 8 and 13 characters long.
- At least one upper case, one lower case alphabet, one numeric value, and one special character “!@#$ %^ &*-” must be included in the password.
- If desired, the candidate can change their passwords after logging in. The new password cannot be the same as any of the previous three.
Please be aware:
- The candidate should not reveal or share the password with anyone else. CTET and NIC will not be held liable for a candidate’s password being violated or misused.
- Candidates should log out at the end of their session so that unauthorised individuals cannot access the application’s contents.
Document Required with CTET Admit Card 2022
Candidates taking CTET 2022 should bring the following documents with them.
- Photo ID proof (PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Identity Card/Passport/Driving License) in original and photocopy
- At least two recent passport-size photographs are required.
CTET Self Declaration Form 2022
The CTET 2022 self–declaration form is printed on the first page of the CTET admit card. Every applicant must sign a form stating that they have not been identified as a possible COVID-19 virus carrier. In addition to their CTET admit card, passport size photograph, and valid Id proof, candidates will be required to bring a self-declaration certifying their Corona free health condition.
What does the CTET Self-Declaration form contain?
Candidates will have to carry a self-declaration regarding their Corona free health status along with their CTET admit card, passport size photograph, and valid Id proof this year. It asks the candidates to answer the following questions and sign on.
The following are some of the symptoms:
- Cold/Runny Nose.
- Breathing Problem.
- Date of Exam.
- Candidate Name.
- Roll No.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Exam Centre Name & Address.
What to Carry in CTET Exam Centre?
- Downloaded CTET Admit Card
- 2 passport size photos
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Photocopy of ID proof
What NOT to Carry in CTET Exam Center?
- Textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Cardboard, and so on are all examples of stationery items.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band, and other communication devices
- Any type of watch or wristwatch, camera, wallet, goggles, handbags, and so on.
- Any other item that could be used to conceal communication devices such as a camera or a Bluetooth device.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Remember to arrive at the exam centre at least two hours before the exam begins.
- You must wear a mask to enter the exam room; otherwise, you will not be permitted to enter.
- Aspirants should bring their CTET Admit card in a clear poly bag.
- Aspirants should sanitise their hands before entering the exam hall.
- Aside from the photo ID proof and the CTET Admit Card 2022, candidates will not need to bring anything.
- To the exam centre, you do not need to bring any electronic devices, calculators, stationery, wallets, log tables, tape recorder jackets, camera, handbags, purse, calculators, debit, credit cards, electronic pen, scanners, pen drives, goggles, microphones, or watches.
- Bring a blue or black ballpoint pen to fill out the OMR sheet. Do not attempt to fill the OMR sheet with pencils.
- The attendance sheet must be signed twice.
- You will be barred from the exam centre if you attempt to engage in any unethical behaviour.
Important Points to Remember about CTET Admit Card
Read the following important points about the CTET 2022 Admit Card that should be followed by aspirants:
- Remember to bring your CTET admit card to the designated exam centre.
- If there is any discrepancy in the information provided on the CTET Admit Card, aspirants must immediately contact the exam authorities to have it corrected.
- If the aspirants do not bring their CTET admit card to the exam centre, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- At least one hour before the exam, you should arrive and report to the exam hall.
- Aspirants who arrive at the exam centre after 9.30 a.m. and 2 p.m. for paper I and paper II, respectively, will not be allowed to enter the exam room.
To avoid any inconvenience later, candidates should read the exam day instructions carefully, which are listed on the admit card.
How to get information Corrected on CTET 2022 Admit Card
It is possible that students will enter incorrect personal information on their admit card, such as their name, address, contact information, age, phone number, or even a photograph. In that case, it is solely the student’s responsibility to correct the information by contacting the officials via the official email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected].
CTET 2022 Contact Information
Candidates can contact the officials listed below with any questions about the exam.
|1||Sh. Rajbir Singh||Consultant||011-22240142|
|2||Sh. Anurag Tripathi, IRPS||Director||011-22232774|
|3||Mrs. Poonam Sachdeva||Deputy Secretary||011-22247154|
|4||Sh. Anil Kapoor||Dy. Secretary||011-22240108|
CTET Admit Card FAQs
The call letter for CTET 2022 will be available soon. The CTET hall ticket will be released after the notification is released by CBSE. The CTET admit card will be available to download via the link provided above.
If candidates are unable to download their CTET admit card after re-logging into their account before the deadline, they should contact CTET officials at 011-22235774 or 011-22240112.
No, you must keep track of the official exam website.
At the examination centre, bring two passport-size photographs as well as your ID proofs.