Coal India Recruitment: Coal India Limited issues a notification to recruit qualified candidates for open positions. The official notification for the year 2024 has yet to be released. It is anticipated that it will be available soon.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 to be considered for the position. They are, however, advised to verify the complete eligibility criteria just after official notification is released before applying for the positions. A written test is followed by an interview in the selection process.
Table of Contents
Coal India Recruitment Highlights 2024
|Particulars||Coal India Recruitment Details|
|Name of Exam||Coal India Limited Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organisation||Coal India Limited(CIL)|
|Official website||coal India.in|
The notification will be posted on Coal India Limited’s official website shortly. Candidates should only check the official website for any information about the recruitment process. The notification is a crucial document because it contains crucial information about the Coal India Recruitment process. All of these points must be understood by candidates in order to participate in CIL’s selection process.
Coal India Exam Dates 2024
|Notification Relese||To be Announced|
|Online Application||To be Announced|
|Last Date to apply||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
|Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
Coal India Vacancy 2024
The number of positions available varies by category and post. There has been no official word on the job openings.
|Mining Sirdar Grade C||–|
|Accountant, Office Assistant||–|
|Chief Manager/General Manager||–|
|Clerk Grade ||| vacancy||–|
Coal India Eligibility Criteria 2024
In order to be considered for the latest CIL Recruiting, candidates must meet a set of age and educational requirements.
Educational Qualifications for Coal India in 2024:
The educational requirements differ depending on the position for which the candidate is applying. The table below summarises all of the information available about educational requirements for various positions.
|Coal Preparation||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Personnel & HR||Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|Systems||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.|
|Community Development||Minimum two years full-time Post-Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognized University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development /Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development /Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks|
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA / ICWA|
|Materials Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full-time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Marketing & Sales||Recognized Degree with 2 years full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.|
India’s Coal Age Limit 2024:
To qualify for the Coal India Limited Limited, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 65. The youngest group is 18 years old, and the oldest group is 30 years old.
Candidates who fall into one of the reserved classes are given special consideration.
Coal India Application Form 2024
Applications for employment with Coal India Limited can be submitted electronically through the official website of the company. The application process is broken down into its component steps and presented here for your perusal.
- Step one is to go to the CIL organization’s main website.
- Step 2: Applicants who have not yet registered for the exam must pay the application fee of one thousand rupees (or nothing, if they fall into a category for which there is no fee) and then register themselves for One Time Registration (OTR).
- Step 3 requires potential candidates to upload an image of themselves, along with their signature and any other required documents for registration.
- Step 4: Creating an applicant’s dashboard requires that the steps above be completed.
- Step 5: Once you have successfully registered, the next step is to log in with your personal ID and password.
- Step 6: Once you have successfully logged in, navigate to the CIL Recruitment 2024 page and click the “Apply” button.
- Step 7: When you click the link, a form that asks for the required information and documents will open. Complete all of the required fields, and upload any necessary documents.
- The eighth step is to preview the form before submitting it.
- Step 9: Use any one of the many different online payment options that are available to submit the application fee that corresponds to your category.
- After completing all of the sections of the Application, proceed to Step 10 to obtain printouts and to save a copy of the form for later use.
Application Fee 2024
Fees for each category are listed in the table below.
|GAIL Recruitment||HPCL Recruitment||DMRC|
|IOCL Recruitment||KPTCL Recruitment||BPCL Recruitment|
Coal India Admit Card 2024
The CIL test admit cards will be distributed in an online mode on the official website, according to the administration. Candidates can easily download their admit cards by following the simple steps outlined below.
- The first step is to go to the official website.
- Step 2: Search for the notification headline on the homepage.
- Step 3: Look for the phrase “Admit card for CIL 2024” in the headline.
- Step 4: Use your credentials to log in and download the card.
- Step 5: Make a copy of the page and save it for later use.
Coal India Exam Pattern 2024
The paper is split into two sections. The following table shows the weighting and number of questions for each subject:
The following is the exam schedule:
|Paper||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||25||25|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge||100||100|
Coal India Syllabus 2024
|Civil||Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.|
Design of Structure.
Civil Engineering Materials.
The Strength of Materials.
Reinforced Concrete Structures.
Elements of Structural Analysis.
|Electronics and Telecommunication||Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.|
Control Systems and Process Control.
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Programming and Data Structures.
Computer Organization and Architecture.
Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
|Information Technology||Information and Network Security|
Cyber Law in India
Computer Fundamentals and Programming
Linux System Administration
Data Communication and Networks
Relational Data Base Management System
Coal India Selection Process 2024
Candidates must go through the process of selection. A written test is followed by a personal interview as part of the selection process. It is necessary to pass the written test exam in order to be considered for the interview round. Candidates must, however, pass both the interview and the written tests in order to be considered for final employment. Candidates must show their original documents for identity verification during the interview round. Candidates are invited to an Invited Medical Examination after the interview round.
Coal India Answer Key 2024
On the official website of Coal India Limited, the answer key has been posted. The candidates have the option to object to the incorrect answer and make a case for why it should not be accepted. The following are the straightforward steps that need to be taken in order for the students to easily download the sheet:
- The first thing you need to do is follow the link that takes you to the official CIL page.
- The second step is to look for the option labelled “Result 2024.” After that, select Answer Key from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Locate “Coal India Limited 2024” on the following page and click there.
- Step 4: Select the date of the examination by clicking on it. The answer key for the Coal India Limited 2024 exam will be displayed in a new window that will open automatically.
- Download the answer sheet to match the answers, which is the fifth step.
Coal India Result 2024
The results will be posted on the official website when they are available. After the completion of the written exam, the date of the announcement will be determined and communicated. Candidates can check their results by logging in with their credentials and clicking the “Results” button. The steps that need to be taken to download the result for the CIL Recruitment 2024 are included below.
- Step 1: Select the direct link by clicking on it. In a short while, it will also be accessible through the primary website.
- Step 2: A PDF with a list of roll numbers and their marks will load up on your screen. This PDF will be available for download.
- Step 3: Examine the list to see if your roll number is included in it.
- Step 4: After the file has been successfully downloaded, make a hard copy of it by printing it out.
Coal India Cut-Off 2024
The cut-off has not yet been made public at this time. Candidates, on the other hand, may consult the cut-off score from the year 2024 in order to get an idea.
|Finance & Accounts||142||65||109||128|
|Personnel & HR||142||130||131||134|
|Marketing & Sales||153||131||135||135|
Coal India Salary Structure 2024
The notification that is going to be released on the official website will contain information about the salary structure of the CIL. Those applicants who are chosen won’t receive any kind of bonus or benefit of any kind. In this section, a rough estimate of the salary is provided, taking into account any previous notifications.
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal|
|High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin||N D V Prasada Rao|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Agarwal||RS Agarwal|
Before applying, potential candidates should familiarise themselves with the application process, as well as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admit card. Before submitting your application for the job, make sure that you have all of the necessary documents prepared. It is strongly recommended that the applicants submit their applications well before the deadline. In addition, it has been requested of the candidates that they only consult the official notification for any information.
Coal India Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Your admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
The official notification for Coal India Limited’s recruitment has yet to be released. The announcement will be made available on the official website.
There is no official update on the CIL MT CS exam, but according to media reports, a new notification about exam dates could be released at any time.
When a candidate’s provided information fails to match during document verification, the candidate’s application is automatically rejected. If the candidate fails to obtain the original document or does not meet the medical criteria after the CBT round.
Yes, Coal India Limited MT Result 2024 will be available for various stages.