Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2024: Interested candidates can read the advertisement carefully for information on the examination and interview procedure, as well as the eligibility criteria and application fee. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is looking for Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Officer-I, and Project Officer-I candidates.
Bharat Electronics Limited advertises all job openings on their official website (www.bel-india.in). The fee charged to the applicant will be as specified in the website advertising for admission.
Table of Contents
BEL 2024 Exam Highlights
Applicants are advised to go through these BEL Exam highlights to get an overview of the exam
|Name of Designations||Trainee Engineer |
|Closing Date of Application Form||TBA|
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Education Qualifications||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Graduate|
BEL 2024 Notification
BEL posts job openings on their official website, bel-india.com, as well as in major newspapers. BEL hires applicants on a permanent and temporary basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) (Contract Engineers). In order to pick eligible applicants, BEL also conducts direct walk-in interviews. BEL is hiring Trainee Engineers, Project Engineers, Deputy Engineers, Trade Apprentices, and Trainee Officers right now. Eligible candidates may apply for these BEL positions online, by mail, or by email. The BEL website has an application form that can be downloaded (www.bel-India.in). You can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2024 if you are an engineering graduate.
BEL 2024 Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer-I |
|Project Engineers across India||Soon|
|Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer-I for Kotdwara Unit||Soon|
|Senior Engineers for BEL Pune||Soon|
|Senior Engineer (E-III grade) OR Deputy Manager (E-IV grade)||Soon|
|Senior Engineer / Deputy Manager – RF/Microwave||Soon|
BEL 2024 Salary
|Name of Designation||Salary|
|Trainee Engineer I||Rs 25000|
|Trainee Officer I||Rs 25000|
|Project Officer I||Rs 35000|
BEL 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must be informed of the BEL’s eligibility requirements before applying for a position in the BEL 2024-25 Recruitment. Candidates applying for various BEL positions must meet the BEL’s requirements in order to be considered for the position.
- Applicants with the nationality of India.
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Maximum age of 25 years|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 25 years|
|Senior Engineer||Maximum age of 32 years|
|Deputy Engineer||Maximum age of 28 years|
|Deputy Manager||Maximum age of 36 years|
|Security Officer||Maximum age of 32 years|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 27 years|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch|
|Contract Engineer||Candidates having B.Tech./B.E.,M.Sc.,M.E./M.Tech degree in the appropriate branch|
|Senior Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Manager||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Security Officer||Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline and Ex-defence forces/Paramilitary Personnel in the rank of Captain or equivalent in Paramilitary Forces|
- Applicants of General and OBC must be passed as 60% and and applicant belonging to SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) category
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||–|
|Senior Engineer||Minimum of 1 year|
|Deputy Engineer||Minimum 4 – 5 years|
|Deputy Manager||Minimum 8-9 years|
|Security Officer||Minimum 4 – 5 years|
As per Government of India norms, all candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) categories are given a relaxation.
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD) having a minimum 40% disability||10 years|
How to Apply for BEL 2024?
The application form for BEL 2024-23 is available online at the official website. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for BEL 2024-23 recruitment:
- Visit Bharat Electronics Limited’s official website at bel-india.in.
- At the top of the list, select the “Career” tab.
- There will be a drop-down menu.
- When you click on the “Recruitment-Advertisement” link, a page with the most recent updates will appear.
- Select the positions that interest you and click the apply button.
- Complete the form with the necessary information.
- Please upload all necessary documents.
- After you’ve double-checked the details, click the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Trainee Engineer – I / Trainee Officer – I – Rs.200/-
- Project Officer – I – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
|DRDO CEPTAM||BIS Recruitment||BARC Recruitment|
BEL 2024 Selection Process
The written exam (objective type questions in the respective disciplines) will be followed by an interview for the different positions. The interview will take place on the same day and can continue the next day. If necessary, applicants must make their own arrangements for the stay.
Important Instruction for BEL Recruitment
Candidates applying for various positions should report to the venue specified in the notification, as per the schedule, and carry the following ORIGINAL certificates.
- Biodata form (available at bel-india.com/careers) must be completed.
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, specifically mentioning the class earned in the Degree & Discipline.
- Certificates of experience with the length of the experience clearly stated.
- Certificates in the specified formats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories
- Two recent passport-size photographs and a collection of photocopies of the above certificates are also needed.
- Attending the selection would not incur any travel expenses.
BEL has released a number of critical guidelines. If applying for BEL Recruitment, all applicants should keep the following criteria in mind:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The BEL authority reserves the right to reject any form at any point during the selection process.
Those who fail to carry their original degree and other necessary documentation to the Personal Interview will be excluded.
Important Guidelines for BEL Recruitment 2024
The following are some relevant guidelines for all applicants who are applying for the BEL Recruitment process:
- Candidates working in the public sector would be required to present a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who are currently employed by government organizations/public sector undertakings, as well as internal candidates, should have a minimum of one year of experience. The applicant should state their employer and their role within the business.
- Candidates must present all original certificates as well as two passport photos. During the application process, they must request a copy of their educational, caste, and experience certificates.
- Candidates who are called for an interview will be reimbursed for their travel expenses if they can provide actual receipts.
- At any point during the BEL Recruitment process, BEL reserves the right to disqualify any applicant.
- Candidates can contact the Bharat Electronics Limited toll-free number, 18001801122, if there is any discrepancy.
About Bharat Electronics Limited
BEL is a government-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, that was founded in 1954. BEL operates nine factories and a handful of regional offices throughout the country. For the Indian Armed Forces, it produces sophisticated electronic devices. The government of India has designated BEL as one of nine PSUs (Public Sector Units) with Navaratna status. Bangalore (corporate headquarters and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support centre, and Machilipatnam were among the BEL factories/units on display (Andhra Pradesh). If you want more information about BEL, go to www.bel-india.com > About Us.
BEL 2024 Exam FAQs
A: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a state-owned aerospace and defence Navratna company in India that operates under the Ministry of Defence.
A: BEL offers various job designations, including Trainee Engineers, Senior Assistant Engineers, Senior Engineers, Contract Engineers, Graduate Apprentices, Technical Posts, Software Engineers, MIT Trainees, and various Officers.
A: All BEL recruitments and job opportunities are advertised on the official BEL India website.
A: To apply for BEL jobs, candidates need to visit the official website www.bel-india.in and go to the Careers -> Recruitment – Advertisements section. From there, they can fill out an online or offline application form as per the instructions provided.
A: The educational qualifications required for various job designations in BEL are as follows:
a) Trainee Engineers, Senior Assistant Engineers, Senior Engineers, Contract Engineers, Graduate Apprentices, and similar positions require a B.E./B.Tech engineering graduate in relevant engineering disciplines.
b) ITI, Diploma, and Degree Apprentices positions may have specific educational requirements based on the type of apprenticeship program.
c) Other posts typically require a graduate or postgraduate degree in the relevant field.