Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022: The bank is the only one who can reveal information about specialist officers or SO exams. The information is available on the official website of Bank of Baroda (BoB). The IBPS conducts this exam once a year. The specialist officer is hired at the Middle Management Grade/Scale-III and Middle Management Grade Scale-II levels. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, or IBPS, is in charge of the test.
It is a government-owned bank personnel recruitment agency. The Ministry of Finance of the Government of India is in charge of it. The IBPS was founded with the goal of improving the placement and job opportunities for undergraduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. holders in the banking sector. The IBPS is in charge of administering the exams, assessing the candidates, and processing the results.
Working as a Specialist Officer for Bank of Baroda is one of the better career options. Middle Management Grade/Scale-III (MMG/S III) and Middle Management Grade/Scale-II (MMG/S II) Specialist Officers will be appointed. The following is the complete examination information for applicants:
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Highlights
The Bank of Baroda SO examination is one of the largest public bank examinations, and it is held to screen applicants for positions as Specialist Officers. The following are some of the highlights of the examination:
|Exam Name||Bank of Baroda SO|
|Exam conducting authority||IBPS|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Application Fees||Rs. 600/- for UR, OBC, EWSRs. 100/- for SC, ST, PwD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Process of Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Every year, the BOB SO exam is held to fill vacancies in the bank’s most important departments. In the year 2022, there were 913 vacancies that needed to be filled. There were vacancies in legal MMG/S-III, MMG/S-II, in wealth management service saleMMG/S-II, in wealth management service- sale MMG/S-III, in Wealth management service- operations MMG/S-I and Wealth Management service- operations JMG/S-1. However, the exact total number of openings has yet to be revealed. These seats are based on statistics from previous years.
|WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES-SALE MMG/S-II||150|
|WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES- SALES MMG/S-III||700|
|WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES OPERATION MMG/S-I||1|
|WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES OPERATIONS JMG/S-I||2|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The official website will be updated with the declaration of the examination dates. The table below lists some of the important dates related to the examination:
|Beginning of Registration and Payment of Fees||To be notified|
|Registration Process Last Date||To be notified|
|Admit Card Last date||To be notified|
|Written Test||To be notified|
|Merit List/ Result Date||To be notified|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Applicants who are eligible for the paper and wish to apply can find more information about the registration process here. The steps to apply for the Bank of Baroda SO Examination 2022 are as follows:
- On the official website, forms will be accessible.
- To register on the portal, enter your personal e-mail address and phone number.
- Fill in all of the required information in the appropriate fields.
- To upload, scan your photo and signature.
- If you are unable to complete the form in a single attempt, you can save the data and continue later by reopening the saved data with your provisional registration number and password.
- Once you’ve completed all of the required fields, save the data.
- Keep in mind that you can only make changes to the form before it is submitted. So, before you hit the Submit button, double-check your information.
- The student’s registration number and password will be sent to them via email or phone.
- Submit the fee via the internet.
- Download the payment receipt and save it for future reference.
Fees for applications
Applicants must register for the various Bank of Baroda SO positions by paying the registration fee.
- The fees can be paid online by applicants. Applicants can pay their fees using a credit or debit card or through Netbanking if they choose to pay online.
- The exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fees (In INR)|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Required Documents to apply
The exam conducting authority has revised the detailed information regarding the size and format of the documents required when submitting the online application form. The following documents are required for the Bank of Baroda SO Application form:
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Identity Proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card)
The dimensions of all required documents are as follows:
|Name of Document||File Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg/ jpeg||500 KB|
|Signature||jpg/ jpeg||500 KB|
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the position of Specialist Officer must meet certain educational and age requirements set forth by the examination conducting authority. The following is detailed info about the paper’s Eligibility criteria:
The educational requirements for applying for SO Posts at Bank of Baroda for various positions are listed in the table below:
|LEGAL MMG/S-II||Bachelor degree in Law|
|Legal MMG/S-III||Bachelor Degree in Law||Min 5-years experience as law officer in Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank, central/state government or PSU, Practicing at a bar or judicial services|
|Operations JMG/S-I-Wealth Management Service-||2 years degree in MBA or post-graduation degree or diploma with specialization in Sales/finance||5 years of experience in the Sales/ Distribution of Wealth/NBFCs/Mutual funds and Insurance|
|Sales MMG/S-II-Wealth Management Services||2 years degree in MBA or post-graduation degree or diploma with specialization in Sales/finance|
Graduated with one-year diploma/certification in banking/ finance before joining any private or public bank.
|4 years of experience in the Sales/ Distribution of Wealth/NBFCs/Mutual funds and Insurance|
|Sales JMG/S-I-Wealth Management Services||Graduation in any stream||2 years experience in Sales/ Distribution of Wealth/NBFCs/Mutual funds and Insurance|
Applicants must be at least 25 years old and no more than 35 years old as of the date specified in the BOB SO official notification in order to be eligible for the examination. Post-by-post, the age criteria may change. The age ranges in the table are only for students in the General Category. Age relaxation is available to students who fall into one of the reserved categories.
|Specialist Officer (SO)||Maximum Years||35 Years|
|Minimum Years||25 Years|
The age relaxation for reserved category students is based on the applicants’ upper age limit. The following table contains information about the age relaxation:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||10 Years|
|Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) with at least 5 years military service||5 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
BankBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Bank of Baroda’s SO Selection procedure for multiple positions is outlined below. Take a look at it and start preparing for the exam.
- Applicants for the position of Specialist Officer will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications, work experience, and a Personal Interview, Group Discussion, or any other method of selection.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter any of the selection methods, provisional allotment, and other aspects of the programme.
- At its sole discretion, the Bank has the right to call for the selection process, applicants in a ratio.
- Shortlisted candidates will be chosen by the Bank based on their qualifications, experience, and suitability for the interview.
- Applicants who are eligible for the position will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other method), and applying/being eligible for the position does not guarantee that the candidate will be called for the selection process.
- The Bank will determine the qualifying marks in the test/interview/selection procedure.
- To be considered for the position, an applicant must pass all of the selection processes, including the GD, PI, and/or another method of selection.
BBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern (Expected)
Candidates will go through a two-tiered selection process, as previously stated. Because there are so many candidates for this position, candidates must prepare thoroughly. It is critical to familiarise yourself with the BOB SO exam pattern in order to prepare effectively. It will assist you in improving your score and preparing for the section. For a better understanding, go over the exam pattern and marking scheme.
Phase 1: Online Test
- The Bank of Baroda SO paper will have 200 questions and will take 2 hours to complete.
- The paper’s questions will all be objective in nature.
- Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge are the four sections of the exam.
- There will be 50 questions in each of the four sections, for a total of 200 questions on the exam.
The table below contains detailed information on the distribution of marks and the number of questions from each section:
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTION||MAXIMUM MARKS|
Group Discussion/ Interview
Only those who pass the Phase 1 online exam will be invited to a Personal Interview or Group Discussion round. For final selection, applicants must achieve minimum qualifying marks of 60% for general category students and 55% for reserved category applicants.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The SO exam has five parts to its syllabus. General awareness, English language, reasoning, numerical ability, and computer knowledge are all included in the exam.
- Theme detection
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Common errors
- Sentence improvement
- Idioms and phrases
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Sentence completion
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Passage correction
- A deriving conclusion from the passage
- Double Synonyms
- Active and Passive voice
- Passage completion
- One word substitution
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Vocabulary test
- Spelling test
- Spotting errors
- Problems on Age Calculation
- Alphabet Series
- Number Series
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Test of Direction Sense
- Venn diagram
- Non-Verbal Series
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Decimal Fractions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Unitary Method
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics etc.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Boolean Algebra
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Data Structures
- MS Windows
- Database Management System
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- Internet Usage
- MS Word
- Introduction to Computer Science
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS PowerPoint
- Computer Networks
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
How to Prepare for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022
Because Bank of Baroda is a reputable organisation, the level of examination may be challenging. Candidates must complete each section completely and carefully. Because marks will be deducted for incorrect answers, it is critical to answer with concentration and care.
- Applicants can get some practise reading books to help them understand the descriptive examinations.
- It is also necessary to read newspapers on a daily basis in order to stay informed.
- Candidates should solve problems from various books to demonstrate their reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude.
BBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
While filling out the Bank of Baroda SO application form, applicants have the option of selecting their preferred online exam centre. The examination will take place in the cities listed below throughout India. Applicants can use the table below to get all of the information they need about exam centres, states, and cities. Students can select their preferred examination centre from the list below based on their location and convenience:
BaBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Applicants must access the hall ticket from the official website after registering for the Bank of Baroda SO examination. The hall ticket will not be mailed; instead, everyone will be needed to download it. To take the exam, you must have the card. It contains information such as the name of the examination, the date, the names of the applicants, the roll number, the father’s and mother’s names, the exam centre, the exam venue, the timetable, and the candidate’s general information. The hall ticket will be released by the IBPS a few weeks prior to the exam’s start date.
Applicants must register on the portal in order to download the admit card. It is critical to obtain the hall ticket; otherwise, the applicant will be unable to take the exam.
How do I get my Admit Card?
- Log in to the Bank of Baroda’s official website at www.bankofbaroda.com.
- On the screen, you can easily find the link to download the BOB SO examination admit card. That link should be followed.
- Fill in the required information, such as the registration number, date of birth, password, and username.
- Fill in the required information and click Submit.
- On the display screen, admit cards will appear.
- Applicants can obtain a copy of their admit card by downloading it and printing it, which must be brought to the examination hall during the exam.
The Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Hall Ticket contains the following information.
The following are the details you should check on your Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Center Name and Address
- Centre Code
- Exam Timing
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Instructions For the Exam
Recommended Books for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022
For your convenience, some of the experts’ recommended books are listed below. These books are available for purchase on the internet or at a local stationery store. There are many more books available online, but these are a few that have been selected specifically for you.
|Professional Knowledge for Specialist Officer||Professional Knowledge||Disha||—-|
|News Papers||General Awareness||The Hindu or any other||—-|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal||Reasoning Ability||Arihant||B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||General Knowledge||Lucent Publication||—-|
Bank of Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Cut off
Only a few applicants are chosen for the Bank of Baroda SO final recruitment out of a large number of candidates, as getting into such a prestigious organisation can be difficult. To help you prepare for the exam, we’ve listed the Bank of Baroda’s minimum qualifying marks below:
BaBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Exam Result
Only the Bank of Baroda announces the SO examination results. They are announced on the internet. There is no mention of the results in any newspaper or on any other job sites. The results of the online test and the Group Discussion/Interview are announced. to see the outcome
- Applicants must visit the Bank of Baroda’s official website.
- Complete all of the required fields.
- The link to the result will be visible; click on it.
- Fill in all of the information requested on the Sumit portal, and the result will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can print out the results by selecting the print option, and they can keep it for future reference.
BaBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
Every year, the Bank of Baroda conducts an examination for the position of Specialist Officer (SO). Applicants who pass both the online exam and the personal interview are chosen for the position.
- Salary for MMG/S II Rs. 84,000/- per month and is Rs. 1,00,000/- for MMG/S III.
The salary structure of a Specialist Officer at Bank of Baroda is shown in the table below:
|Specialist Officer (SO)||JMG/S I- ` 23700 * 980 (7) – 30560 * 1145(2) – 32850 * 1310(7) – 42020MMG/S II – 31705 * 1145 (1) – 32850 * 1310(10) – 45950MMG/S III – 42020 * 1310 (5) – 48570 * 1460 (2) – 51490|
Approximately – 68,000/-, 84,000/- and 1,00,000/- per month
- Provident Funds, Pension, Medical Facilities, Pass and Privilege Ticket Orders, Educational Assistance, Gratuity, and other benefits are also available.
BBank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2022 FAQ’S
The number of vacancies for the post of BOB SO has not been officially announced by Bank of Baroda. However, according to previous year’s vacancy statistics, Bank of Baroda has 913 Specialist Officer positions open.
Yes, students who have already taken their final exams and are awaiting results are eligible to participate in the IBPS SO selection process.
The Bank of Baroda SO paper will have 200 questions and will take 2 hours to complete. The paper’s questions will all be objective in nature. Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge will be the four sections of the exam. Each section will contain 50 questions.
Candidates can fill out the Bank of Baroda SO Application form 2022 using the direct link provided above in the article or by following the instructions.
Candidates who want to take the BOB SO exam must be between the ages of 25 and 35. In other words, candidates must be at least 25 years old and no more than 35 years old as of the date specified in the BOB SO official notification. Candidates from reserved categories, on the other hand, are given age concessions.
Yes, all new hires must go through a training period. There is also a one-year probationary period. During the probation period, the bank pays the recruits. Candidates are taught the department’s rules and regulations during the training period. During this time, candidates’ demeanour, demeanour, and work ethics are scrutinised.
Fire Officer Bank of Baroda SO must be at least 23 years old.
Every year, an exam for specialist officers is held to fill positions in public banks. SC/ST, OBC, riot-affected people, ex-servicemen, and physically disabled people are among the reserved categories for the Bank of Baroda SO exam. Fees and the age limit for them have been relaxed. The vacancies, however, make no mention of reservation.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and work experience, and will then be required to participate in a group discussion or interview to be considered for the Bank of Baroda SO.