The AP Police Constable hall ticket will be available on the website of the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB). Candidates who have had their applications accepted will be able to access their admit cards online. On their official website, a link to download the AP Police Constable Hall Ticket will be available. The procedure for downloading the Admit Card will be discussed in this article.
- The Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Admit Card will be available on the official portal prior to the AP Police test.
- PET, Prelims, and Mains will each have their own admit card.
- Candidates who applied for the AP Police Exam will be able to download their admission cards from the official website soon using their login credentials.
One of the most important documents that proves your participation in the recruitment process is your admit card. You will not be allowed to take the exam if you do not have your admit card. The exam dates will be announced soon. Read this article to learn more about the AP Police Constable Admit Card 2022.
Table of Contents
AP Police Constable Exam 2022 Hall Ticket
A hall ticket is a required document that verifies your eligibility to take the exams. It contains the basic information needed to prove that you are an applicant, and it is frequently accompanied by an identity card that the candidate must present to the exam invigilator on exam day.
A few days before the exam date, the hall ticket for the AP Police Constable Exam 2022 will be available on the AP Police website. As a result, candidates will have to wait until the exam dates are announced.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022: How to Download?
The hall ticket for the AP Police Constable Exam 2022 is currently unavailable. However, once the AP Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) issues the notification, the candidate is advised to download the hall ticket from the official website by following these steps:
- Click here to go to the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board’s (APSLPRB) official website.
- The ‘hall ticket’ tab can be found on the right top of the home page.
- It will take you to the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board’s notifications for hall tickets (APSLPRB). Select it by clicking on it.
- You will be directed to a page where you can print your hall ticket. Your Registration Number and Password may be required (which would be your Date of Birth).
- Take a printout of your hall ticket by downloading it as a PDF.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 Important Details
While downloading the AP Police Hall Ticket, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- To download the AP Police Hall Ticket, you will need a laptop or computer with a stable internet connection.
- To obtain the Admit Card, you will need to enter your login credentials. Make a note of your login credentials (Login id and password).
- Make sure you print out extra copies of the admit card as a precaution (In case you lose a copy, you will have another one)
- Check that all of your information (name, photo, and signature) is correct.
Details Mentioned om AP Police Constable Admit Card
When downloading the hall ticket, double-check that the following information is present and correct to your knowledge:
- Recent photo of the Candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Candidate’s name (as it is given in the Identity Proof)
- Exam Day Instructions
- Date and Time of the exam
- Post for the candidate has applied
- Register Number of the Candidate
If you have any questions about the information on your hall ticket, you can contact the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) via their official email address or the website’s messaging feature.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022: Details Correction
There is no information about how to correct information on the call letter. The information will be available on the official website in the near future. Candidates who want to correct their information will be given a set amount of time to do so. Candidates can, however, contact the given official contact details with their grievances in any case.
Contact Information for AP Police Officials:
Telephone Number – 040-23235170(O), 23232831(O), 23296565(F)
Examination Center: Documents Required
Candidates cannot simply bring their hall ticket to the examination; they must also bring some form of valid identification to prove their identity. The documents that you can use to prove your identity are listed below.
- Pan CardVoter ID
- Photo ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
AP Police Constable Exam Centre
On their admit cards, each candidate’s designated exam centre will be listed. You must arrive at least 1 hour prior to the exam time or on the reporting time specified on the AP Police Constable Hall Ticket. Candidates can reduce last-minute panic and jitters before the examination by arriving on or before reporting time. Some of the Examination Centers are as follows:
|AP Police Constable Exam Centre|
Things not to carry in the AP Police Examination Centre
According to the Andhra Police Recruitment Board’s guidelines, you will not be allowed to bring certain items to the examination centre.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phones and Bluetooth devices.
- Unauthorized piece of Paper
- Any book, journal, copy, or other unauthorized items.
- Scientific Calculator.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 Key Points
Now that we’ve gone over all of the important details about the AP Police Constable Hall Ticket, there are a few more things you should keep in mind. The following are some helpful hints.
- Make sure your signature and photo are visible on the admit card.
- Make sure you arrive at least one hour prior to the time listed on the AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022.
- Make sure you follow all of the exam-related instructions to the letter. On the backside of the admit card, the instructions are usually listed.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article; we hope you found it informative and useful. If you have any questions or concerns about the AP Police Constable Hall Ticket, please leave them in the comments section below.
AP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 FAQs
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 and have completed the 10th grade at a recognised educational institution. You can also go to the official website to get the most up-to-date information on the physical measurements, eyesight power, and other requirements for the position.
As of October 26, 2022, the following posts are vacant in the Andhra Pradesh Police Force:
*Scientific Assistant (physical, chemical, and biology) in a forensic lab.
*Programmer in AP Police Computer Services (eligible candidates in-service of the AP Police).
The website of the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) allows us to send them messages via zendesk chat support (you can find a ‘message’ option moving around the website) or via email at [email protected]. They also have a helpline number of +919441450639 that is available every working day.
No, it will be available on the AP Police website 15 days before the exam date.